I think I fell in love with my teacher (chapter 11)

I think I fell in love with my teacher

SUNGMIN'S POV

"Kyuhyun! Where are you taking me now??" I asked him as he dragged me away from those boys furthermore.
"Away from them.." he said.
"......Ooh! Are we going to buy couple rings!?" I said excited.
"Min, I'm a math teacher. I don't have a enough money." he replied.
"Awhh~" I whined while I pouted. We then stop at a random corner of a street. He turns around to look at me.
"Sorry, Min. At the end of the year, when I get my pay, we'll get couple rings, okay?" he told me.
"....Okay...." I reply. He then smiled and kissed me on the lips. Every time he kisses me, I feel so suddenly happy and giddy. Keke~
"Thanks, babe." he told me. He then grabbed my hand again and dragged me somewhere.
"Kyuhyun, where are you taking me?" I asked him.
"Since I don't have enough money to bring you anywhere, we'll just go to my house then!" he exclaimed.

So we go to his house. His house medium sized and it had a bright color. We go inside and I was shocked. I see all of these trophies...I expected them to be soccer trophies, football trophies, marathon trophies....like a man would have. But Kyuhyun, he has Math Olympics trophies, science fair trophies, and gaming trophies. 
"Kyuhyun...." I say, still surprised by all the trophies.
"Hm?" he said as he got us water.
"The trophies...." I say quietly.
"Oh! I know~ hehe~ They're awesome right? My favorite one is this one." he said as he pointed to a Math Olympics trophy. It wrote:

"MATH OLYMPICS
GRAND PRIZE
CHO KYUHYUN"

I twitched. Grand prize too?!....He needs a life.
"You're jealous right? I was a Mathlete during my days in high school...Ah~ Those were the times. I had so much friends and popularity because of that." he tried to gloat.
"A Mathlete?....Friends?....Popularity?...." I said while staring at him with a weird expression.
"Aish! Don't make fun of me! Being a Mathlete was so fun. Also, I could have been a professional gamer too if I wasn't a math teacher." he told me.
"....Really....." I tell him.
"Come on! Let's go into my room!" he said as he grabbed my hand.
"Oh? So quick?" I say narrowing my eyes at him.
"I don't mean it like that!" he said. I just laughed.

When we get inside his room, it was even worse. He had all of these Starcraft posters on his wall, Starcraft action figures, math books, a whiteboard which had math equations all over it and a laptop, which looked like he was in the middle of a Starcraft game. Seriously, it was the room of a 13 year old boy.
"Ooh! Gotta check my Starcraft. Hold on babe." he told me. Immediately, he went over to his laptop and resumed his game.

I go over to his closet and look inside. And it was full of vests, slacks, collar shirts, and even gaming shirts. I even found a t-shirt that said, "I LOVE MATH!" Oh my gosh.....I'm dating a geek.....If Seohyun found out that he was a geek, she would totally ditch on him. I seriously need to change his wardrobe....and his whole house. Kyuhyun then noticed I was looking through his closet.
"What are you doing, Min?" he asked me as he paused his game and went up to me.
"Kyuhyun....Can you believe that I'm dating a complete nerd?" I as I wrap my arms around his shoulders and he wraps his arms around my waist. He just narrows his eyes at me.
"Hehe~ but you're my nerd." I say to him as I peck his lips.
"Good. But I don't think I'm that nerdy..." he said.
"...Are you serious? Have you looked at your own home?! And your closet?!" I said.
"Fine...I admit...I'm slightly geekier than most men...." he confessed.
"Slightly?..." I say.
"Shush. How am I suppose to help if I'm geeky, huh?" he said.
"...Change your whole wardrobe...kekeke~" I said.
"I said I don't have the money Sungmin." he replies. 
"Well I have my wallet with me right now.....so let's go to the mall!" I exclaim.
".....uhm--" he said before I cut him off by dragging him outside and to the mall.

Once we arrived, I went all to these men department stores and chose all these good-looking clothes for him. He didn't like any of them, but I forced him to wear it. After we bought the clothes, I forced him to wear an outfit to wear now. We are now roaming around the mall with Kyuhyun's new style. He is now wearing black, double-ed blazer, a graphic t-shirt under it, gray jeans, and black ankle white rimmed sneakers. 

"Uhm Min....I don't look my age." he said while examining his clothes.
"Oh, you'll be fine! And these new clothes are your new wardrobe okay? Wear them everywhere, even to school!" I said.
"What about my old clothes then?" he replies.
"Throw them out." I simply put.
"No! Can I wear them like once a week then?.." he asks.
"Fine. Only once a week, okay? You can only wear your nerd clothes once a week." I said. He then nods in satisfaction. We were walking through the mall happily until I see a woman smiling at Kyuhyun. I was about to glare at that woman until suddenly, Kyuhyun also smiled back. She began to approach us.
"Kui Xian!" she called out.

...Who is this woman?