I think I fell in love with my teacher (chapter 25/final)

I think I fell in love with my teacher

PREVIOUSLY:
I quickly tried to leave to prevent her from getting even more confused. I was currently slowly walking back to Seohyun outside so I could go to my job interview with her father.

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around my body with a head resting on my back. 
"Don't go. Please."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KYUHYUN'S POV

Sungmin sobbed. I was shocked by Sungmin's action. My heart started hurting. 
"Kyuhyun...I missed you so much...Ever since you left, I have tried calling you, waiting patiently for you, and even traveled to China to search for you!" She said as tears soaked into my suit. I slowly removed her arms around me and turn to face her. I see her tear stained face with red eyes as she looked at me. I wiped her tears away with my thumb.
"Don't cry. Yesung wouldn't like it if he saw you cry." I say to her. She then slapped my hand away from her face lightly which made me surprised.
"So you were the one who Ryeowook saw at my dorm last night!" she said.
"...Uh....yeah...I guess." I said confused.
"Aish! So irritating! Look, Yesung likes this girl, who is Ryeowook. Yesung asked me to be his fake girlfriend in front of her so she could get jealous!" Sungmin said to me. Oh my gosh. This is the best relief I have ever gotten in my life.
"..Are you serious?" was all I could say at that moment.
"Of course Kyuhyun.....why would you ever think I would love anyone else besides you?" she told me. A small smile plastered on my face. I then pull Sungmin to my chest, giving her a hug.

"Thank you Sungmin..I thought you had already forgotten me....a stupid man like me." I tell her.
"You're not stupid! I thought the same way when I first heard you were living with ZhouMi....Speaking of which, you never told me the reason why you left!!" she exclaimed as she let go of me. i sighed.

And so I told her the story. Me getting called into the office, the CEO revealing the pictures of Sungmin and I kissing, how I insisted on leaving the university instead of Sungmin by money, being cold towards Sungmin and leaving Korea.
"Is that really...." she said.
"Yeah. That's why I left, just for you." I said to her.
"...I take back calling you not stupid...because you are!" she exclaimed as she hit my chest.
"What?! I expected a "Oh my gosh Kyuhyun! You're so sweet! Marry me!'" I mocked her. She hit me again but this time, lighter.
"No! You should have just let me get suspended!"
"But didn't you tell me before that you have to be in SM University for your music career?"
"Yeah, but not to the extent that I would have to make my own lover leave Korea!"
"It's your dream Sungmin...to be in the music industry. I cared about you and your future." I say to her.
"Sheesh! Why do you have to be so thoughtful for others rather than yourself! Look what your kindness has done!" she yelled at me. I just laughed.
"Well, I'm sorry Sungmin..for leaving to China in the first place" I said.
"It's okay..As long as you're back, I'll be happy. And hey, what did you do in China?.." she asked me.
"..Stayed at ZhouMi's..Got a job as a waiter at a restaurant..." I said.
"Haha! You as a waiter....How unfortunate hehe~...What happened to ZhouMi?" 
"Eh, I think she's miserable, now that I left China. And if you're wondering why I left China to come back to Korea, Seohyun found me."
"Really?! Seohyun?....That lied to me..."
"Hey, I don't think she's so y anymore..." I tell Sungmin.
"...What?.." Sungmin said in doubt.
"She helped me to get out of China to get back with you. It seems that she's already over me."
"Are you serious~Nah, can't be--"
"--Yeah! on the ferry here, she was willing to get us reunited behind her father's back too."
"..Wow....." was all Sungmin could say.
"Yeah, wow. And I'm in this suit because we're about to go in a job interview for business with Seohyun's dad." I explain to her.
"Seriously?...So...you're not going back as a teacher?..." she said sadly.
"...I doubt it....And with my new business job, I won't be seeing you after awhile." I told her.
"Why?...When will you get to see me?" she asked.
"...About once every few weeks..." I say. Sungmin then hugged me once again.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN'S POV

I couldn't believe that I can't see Kyuhyun as often now....It's like almost the same thing as Kyuhyun in China all over again.

"Kyuhyun, let's just get married and run away. Like what you said a long time ago.." I say to him.
"I'm sorry Sungmin....but let's just enjoy each others company for the time being, alright?" he said.
"Sure.." I reply blankly.
"Too bad I have to go now."
"What?!" I say in surprise.
"Sungmin, I have to go to the job interview now..."
"And then right after that, I won't be seeing you until a couple of weeks huh?" I sadly say.
"Yeah...anyways, let's make the most of our time. Would you like to accompany me outside?" he asked as he took his hand out to me.
"I would be delighted." I said as I smile and take his hand.

Holding hands, we walk to the elevator and Kyuhyun presses the button to go down. I looked at him and he looked at me back and smiled. I'm so glad he's finally back. Back in my arms. I'd never thought this day would come.

The elevator finally came and open it's doors. We both walked in an I pressed the button to go to the first floor. The doors closed and we stood still against the elevator's wall. 

I looked at Kyuhyun again. I just couldn't stop looking at him. I missed him so much! Kyuhyun then suddenly looked back at me. Surprised, I look straight ahead avoiding his gaze. 

All of a sudden, Kyuhyun caught my chin and turned my head back towards to him. He then took both of his hands and held my face gently. He smiled and slowly leaned into my face which made me blush. He looked into my eyes and then his eyes inched down to my lips. He placed his lips onto mines, giving my a kiss. I closed my eyes as I respond to the kiss. The sweet taste of lips, the softness. It was all very familiar. Another thing I missed about Kyuhyun. 

He deepened the kiss by slowly edging his tongue into my mouth which forced me to moan. I reach my hands up to his neck as our tongues danced.

"Ahem!"

We both suddenly let go of each other and realize that the elevator already reached the ground floor. An elderly woman was standing outside of he elevator with a frown on her face. I widened my eyes and smile at her.
"Aha! Sorry. You may use be elevator now!" I say as we both bow to her multiple times.
"Let's go Kyuhyun." I say to him urgently as grabbed his arm and quickly walked past the woman and currently walking to outside of the building.

"Kyuhyun! That was so embarrassing! I'm not the type to do public displays of affection! Especially in front of the elderly!" I exclaim.
"Aha, Sungmin. You're just so cute. It's okay. It was my fault for not stopping soon enough." he told me.
"Yeah! If only you didn't turn that sweet and simple kiss into a hot mess!" I blamed him.
"Awh come on. You know you like it~" he teased me.I narrowed my eyes at him and we continued to walk outside.
-----------------------------
KYUHYUN'S POV

Outside of the building, we see Seohyun standing with her head down towards the ground with a black car parked behind her. She was obviously upset. I looked at Sungmin and she just gave me a gentle smile.

Slowly, I walk up to Seohyun and wrapped my arms around her, giving her a hug.
"Seohyun, don't be sad. You'll find a better and more good looking man than me." I whisper in her ear. She shortly let go of the hug. Her eyes were watery.
"It's not only because of that Kyuhyun." she said.
"Then what else?" I asked.
"I've done something wrong that has caused all of this trouble for you guys....and I still feel terrible and sorry." she confessed.
"Seohyun, you don't have to--" I hear Sungmin say.
"--No, I want to tell him, Sungmin." Seohyun followed. She then looks at me.
"Kyuhyun, I don't know if you know this yet, but.........I was the one who spied on you guys and took pictures of you two kissing....in which I showed to my father shortly afterwards" Seohyun.

At first I was surprised obviously. I stared at her blankly for awhile. I then raised my hand up to her head which caused her to close her eyes tightly. I then sighed and smiled as I gently pat her on the head.
"Thank you Seohyun. For being honest." I say to her. She opened her eyes.
"Y-you aren't going to punish me?..." she said nervously.
"Of course not! I am definitely not the aggressive type.... And who was the one who made it possible for me and Sungmin to be like this right now?......And for me to be able to get a job here?..." I tell her.
"Yeah but....I have caused so much trouble for you too....I still feel guilty even after bring you back to Sungmin." 
"Look Seohyun...The past is the past. Forgive and forget right?" 
"No...I feel like I need to do more for you guys....in order to feel forgiven.." she said. I put my hands on her shoulders and looked at her.
"Seohyun, you have done enough. Stop worrying and doing all these things for us okay? Now then, we have to get to this job interview" I said.
"I can't promise on that Kyuhyun......and sure, lets go." she said.  I let go of my grip on Seohyun and turn to Sungmin who was smiling back at me. 

I walk up to Sungmin and face her.
"Sungmin, I have to go now." I tell her.
"Go get that job, work, and come back to see me quickly okay?" she said as she hugged me.
"You do know that I don't know when I will get to see you, right?" 
"I know I know....could be a few weeks from today...Aish, the thought of that makes me miss you already." she said sadly.
"We could still contact each other you know? By phone, webcam, etc."
"Yeah....but how am I suppose to hug you, kiss you?" 
"Well you're just going to have to wait for those. Anyways, I'm going Min." I say to her as I let go of the hug.
"Bye Kyu." she said as Seohyun and I go into the car. I roll the window down.

"Good luck." Sungmin said as she smiled at me.
"I'll miss you." I say to her.
"Miss you too."
------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN'S POV

Kyuhyun winked at me and the car just drove off. I smiled to myself and go back to my dorm.

The next day, I was totally miserable. My first class was Math and it reminded me of Kyuhyun. I then realized that I miss him. After only one day has passed. I slowly enter the classroom and slump down onto my usual seat which was next to Seohyun's. My head was kept down. I then noticed the chattering among the students in the class. Huh, our math teacher, Mr. Shin, usually never let's the students talk during class. I plop my head up and see that Mr. Shin's not here. I turn to Seohyun, who was observing her nails.
"Hey, where's Mr. Shin?" I ask her.
"Dunno...maybe he's sick? Got fired?.............Replaced?" Seohyun said. I just shrug and punchy head down on the desk again.

"Good morning everyone!" a familiar voice said as the person walked into the class. I widened my eyes. That voice...nah, can't be.
"Sorry I'm late. Anyways, good to see you guys again!" 

I immediately put my head up and couldn't believe my eyes. The students were smiling and gaping at the person standing before them right now.
"....KYUHYUN!!! YOU'RE BACK!!!!!!1!1!1" Donghae cried. The classroom then became loud with students yelling out questions and greetings to him. As for me, I was smiling like an idiot. I was so thrilled. Kyuhyun back as a math teacher. How could this happen?

"Eveyone! Settle down please and I will answer everyone's questions" Kyuhyun exclaimed as the students quieted down.
"Thank you. Now I am also excited myself that I am back as a math teacher. I just took a small vacation so don't worry. But its nice to see you all again. I hope I can continue teaching you guys peacefully for the rest of the year. Now if you please, I'll be starting the lecture now." he said to the class.

During the lecture, I couldn't stop smiling. He looked so comfortable and happy while teaching. It's nice to see him like this again. At the end of the lecture, he dismissed the class and said goodbye to the students by the door. I was one of the students to leave last. I stood up and began walking towards the Kyuhyun, smiling at each other. I was a few feet away from him....until an orange haired fish jumped in between us....
---------------------------------
KYUHYUN'S POV

"KYUHYUN! I MISSED YOU!!" Donghae exclaimed as he blocked my way of Sungmin.
"Ah~ so did I Donghae.....very much." I sighed. He then suddenly gave me a tight hug. I just awkwardly just pat him on the back during the hug. Over Donghae's shoulder, I see Sungmin chuckling quietly to herself. Donghae then let go of the hug and looked at me.
"Are you back with Sungmin now?..." he asked.
"Ask the lovely girl behind you" I tell him. He slowly turns around and sees Sungmin.
"Oh Sungmin! Didn't see you there! Hi! Anyways, are you and Kyuhyun back together?" he asked quietly.
"Haha yes Donghae." she replied. He gaped at her and smiled.
"YAY!!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!" he said as he hugged both of us. I let go of the hug frowning.
"But do you remember what you had promised me when I left?..." I ask him.
"Uhm....to take care of Sungmin?"
"Yes....one more thing though...."
"Oh yeah! Make her stay away from Yesung!" he exclaimed.
"Correct. I heard you haven't been doing your job.....I come back and find out that Sungmin has been hanging out with Yesung quite oftenly huh?..." I say as I gritted my teeth. Sungmin just rolled her eyes.
"Oh yeah about that!........uhm........Gasp! Look at the time! I need to go to class! See ya KyuMin!" he said as he ran off away from the classroom.
"Ya! This brat......." I mumbled. I then face back to Sungmin who was standing there patiently. 
"Now that, that's out of the way--" she said until she got cut off by a voice.
"Hey Kyuhyun! Nice to see you back." Yesung said behind me. I face him.
"Hello Yesung. Good to see you back too." I lied.
"So~ are you and Sungmin--"
"Yes we're back together." I said firmly.
"Nice! You know she missed you a lot--"
"--I know that.....she's mine and ONLY mines." I replied quickly as I pull Sungmin to me. Sungmin hit me lightly at my stomach. I sighed.
"So......what's about this fake girlfriend business huh Yesung?" I questioned him.
"Aha.....so you've heard..." he said while scratching his head.
"Yeah." I say.
"Look Kyuhyun! Please don't misunderstand!" he nervously stated.
"I know I know.....Sungmin explained it to me. To make this Ryeowook girl jealous. But why did you have to choose MY Min as your fake girlfriend?" I asked.
"Well it's obvious......She's my prettiest and most good-looking friend who's a girl." he simply put. I stood there for awhile, walked behind Yesung to get to the door, and closed it. Before I knew it, I went charging for Yesung , grabbed his neck and started shaking it.
"This jerk!" I yelled out as I was shaking him.
"AH OWH!! P-PLEASE STOP!" he frantically yelled. Sungmin the quickly went in between us and pulled me off of him. She then pointed her finger at me.
"You. Behave." she said. I rolled my eyes.
"Kyuhyun it's okay! I won't be using Sungmin as a fake girlfriend anymore. Because......I have Ryeowook for girlfriend now!!!" he exclaimed.
"Good." I said.
"Seriously?! Finally Yesung! How did you do it?" Sungmin said.
"Well, Ryeowook grew tired of her old boyfriend, broke up with him, and came to me! I just told her I "broke" up with you too. And then we started dating!" he said.
"See? All you needed is patience." Sungmin stated.
"Yeah...And thanks for helping Min."
"You're welcome~"
"Anyways, I go to go to class now. Bye Kyuhyun and Sungmin!" he said as he left with a wave. Sungmin waved back happily. She then faced me.

"Finally I get to talk to you!" she said.
"Sorry Sungmin. No can do." I tell her.
"What?! I have been waiting patiently ever since your class ended though! Why?" 
"Do you know what time it is? You're gonna be late for your class. Go. I'll talk to you later." I said.
"UGHHH. But wait! Only one question! Please~" she begged.
"Fine. But make it quick. As I teacher again, I don't want to make you pull back on your education." 
"Yeah. That was part of my question. How the heck are you back as a teacher again??" she asked.
"I have no idea unfortunately. It's weird. I went to the job interview yesterday and met with Seohyun's father, the CEO. I apologized for the things I have done before and he forgave me. Had a nice Q&A. And next morning, which is today, he called me up and said I was a teacher again! It's because apparently another person bribed him to take me back as a teacher....Wonder who it is..." I explained to her.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN'S POV

Kyuhyun explained to me how he became a teacher again and I was already making thoughts on who that person that brought Kyuhyun back to SM University was......Hmm....

"...Is it you Min?" he asked.
"Of course not! I would never have the guts to do that. And if I did beg him to bring you back, he would obviously say no since I was in a controversy with you and I'm just an helpless little college student." I told him.
"Man, that one who brought me back must be a "powerful" person then....to actually bribe the CEO....And who would want me back at SM University that badly?.." Kyuhyun said. I thought....

"No...I feel like I need to do more for you guys....in order to feel forgiven.."

After pondering for a while, an idea popped into my head.
"...Haha, I think I know who it is..." I say.
"Who?" Kyuhyun asked eagerly.
"Sorry. I have to go to class now Kyuhyun! I'll talk to you after school okay!" I say to him as I ran off to my next class.

After several hours of boring classes, the school day was finally over. I eagerly walk back to my dorm and opened the door widely. I see Seohyun sitting on the couch, doing her nails as usual. I go up to her. I just stared at her while smiling. She then noticed my appearance.
"...What?" Seohyun said.
"....You.....You brought Kyuhyun back as a math teacher didn't you?.." I said to her.
".....Psh. W-What are you talking about? I wouldn't do such tiring things.." she stuttered. I then hugged her, which startled her.
'Thank you Seohyun. So much. You don't know how much it means to me....Kyuhyun too. Thank you.." I say to her sincerely. She then let go of the hug roughly.
"Aish! Don't touch me!......And.....yourwelcome..." she mumbled.
"Haha....even though you were mean at first, you became a really good person Seohyun. I couldn't ask for a better friend..." I told her.
"F-Friend?..."
"Yeah! Why not?" I said while smiling to her. "Anyways, I gotta go meet Kyuhyun up now."
"Wait! Don't tell Kyuhyun that I'm the person who brought him back..." Seohyun told me.
"My lips are sealed." I said. I smiled at her and started walking towards the door.
"Wait!" she called out to me. I turn back and see her standing up.
"Yes?" I reply.
"Uhm, bye, Sungmin" she said while awkwardly waving to me. I just chuckled.
"Haha, bye Seohyun!" I said as I wave back and left.

I paced to the Math classroom. Man, I have to hurry before Kyuhyun suspects something! I finally arrived panting and go through his door. I look around the class and I noticed he wasn't there. Huh, weird. Suddenly, a felt a pair of hands cover my eyes.
"Guess who?" I hear Kyuhyun say behind me.
"Uhm~ Yesung?" I joked around. Kyhyun then let go and turned me around to face him.
"Don't you ever say that name in front of me again." he told me.
"Hehe~ You jelly? Besides, he has Ryeowook for a girlfriend now." I said to him.
"So? He still hangs around with you. I don't trust him." 
"Aish, so overprotective~" I complain. Kyu just stuck his tongue out at me.
"So, who's the person that helped me back to SM University?" he asked. Oh no. Have to keep Seohyun's promise.
"U-Uhm, what?" 
"That's right. I thought you had an 'idea' on who it is."
"W-Well, I was wrong. It wasn't that person." I stuttered.
"Then who was the person you thought it was?"
"...Donghae." I lied.
"..Whatever~" he replied.

Suddenly, Kyuhyun hugged me.
"Uhm...why the sudden hug?" I asked him.
"What? I missed you!" he said. I just smile at his cuteness and hugged him back.
"I missed you too." I reply to him. Slowly, Kyuhyun let go, looked at me, and smiled. 

Kyuhyun then suddenly grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the classroom to somewhere.
"K-Kyuhyun. Where are you dragging me to?!" I said. He then turned to me and smiled.
"You'll see." he replied.

We then arrived at the old teacher's lounge. I remember this place! This is where Kyuhyun brought me to stay when I got kicked out by Seohyun in our dorm. He then dragged me inside and closed and locked the door. I just stood there dumbfounded.
"Now what?" I say to him. He looked at me and the suddenly, pushed me onto the couch roughly, forcing me to lay down on it. Kyuhyun the climbed on top of me. I widened my eyes.
"Okay. What the Heck are you doing right--" I said before Kyuhyun shat me up by roughly placing his lips onto mine. He pinned my hands down onto the couch with his own.

Kyuhyun then slipped his tongue into my mouth, yet again. We explored each others caverns during the hot kiss. I couldn't help but to let out a couple of moans. Suddenly, I felt Kyuhyun slip something onto my ring finger of my left hand. Out of breath, I let go of the kiss and look at it. I see a pink diamond studded ring on the finger. I look at Kyuhyun who was on top of me.
"What's this?" I said while panting. He smiled.
"Sungmin. When I was in China, I had the most miserable experience in my life. When I came back and reunited with you, it was the happiest moment of my life and always will be. I then realized that I couldn't live without you. Marry me Lee Sungmin. We'll never be apart that way." Kyuhyun said to me. By that time, tears were already blurring my vision as I smiled widely at him. I was so incredibly touched and surprised at the proposal. 

"Are you serious??" I said while partially laughing.
"Hey, do you think I'd be joking at a time like this?! Since you're still a student, and I'm still a teacher, we can have the ceremony after you graduate from SM University." he said.
"Really...."
"Yeah......well?" 
"Well what?"
"Well, is it a yes or no? No proposal is complete without an answer you know?" he told me.
"What would you do if I said no?" I asked.
"Mmm, I'd shoot myself a couple of times, jump off the bridge  of Han River, and drown myself to death if I survived after the jump." he simply put. I just giggled.
"Then...I'm just going to have to say yes then." I said, smiling. He also smiled widely.
"I'm sorry what? I couldn't hear you." he joked. I rolled my eyes.
"Yes Cho Kyuhyun. I want to marry you too" I said.

Kyuhyun finally then kissed me once more. He then put his mouth close to my ear.
"Hey, want me to tell you something?" he whispered.
"Is it a math problem?" I ask with disgust.
"Haha unfortunately, no." 
"Then what is it?" I ask.
"I love you Sungmin." he whispered.
"I love you too Mr. Cho."

a/n:

whoever finished reading this fic to the fullest. I THANK YOU ;-;

Thank you for reading! Your comments really do make my day. I'm just skjadhlsdjah after I read them. Really. I READ ALL OF MY COMMENTS. DON'T WORRY. Silent readers, I thank you too! 

I'm gonna post a new fanfic called "I'm Your Anti-Fan" soon too. Another KyuMin fic. :)