I think I fell in love with my teacher (chapter 3)

I think I fell in love with my teacher

PREVIOUSLY: 
I closed my eyes as we both fall on the snow. All of a sudden, I feel something soft and warm on my lips. I slowly open my eyes and see that I'm on top of Mr. Cho, eye to eye....his lips on mines...

I'm screwed.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN'S POV

My heart started pounding at my chest as if it wanted to tear out of me. My face became very hot and my face was dark red. Immediately, I get off of him by gettingvon my knees and separate the "kiss". I look away from him and my eyes widened as I cover my mouth. I slowly look back at Mr. Cho and he was on his elbows on the ground, staring at me. His eyes were also surprised.

I stood up and starting bowing to him.
"Mr. Cho! I'm terribly sorry! It was an accident really! I tried going back to you to speak something about you but then there was a lot of slippery ice and I happened to fall on you and we both fell onto the ground leading into other misleadings things, so please forgive me?" I said in one breath. I was so nervous and afraid he was going to punish me, but at the same time, my heart was still beating after the lip contact. Mr. Cho just kept staring at me.
"I see you're not in the mood now, Mr. Cho. I'll be leaving then...again, I apologize for my idiotic mistake." I said after I quickly left the yard, leaving Mr. Cho still on the ground.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
KYUHYUN'S POV

Right after she accidentally kissed me, I was shocked. I was kissing my student which was very wrong, but felt..right for some reason. All I could do was just stare at her, listening to her explanations. She looked very nervous and thought I was going to punish her severely, even though I never had the intention to since it was a mistake.

When she asked for forgiveness, I was still too shocked to even speak. In the end, she decided to leave, and left me, still on the ground. I watched her as her appearance fades away into the school building. After that, I felt my lips with my fingers. Unconsciously, my lips turned into a smiling smirk. I stood myself up and off the ground and onto my feet. I brushed all the dirt off of me and looked at the school building Sungmin just went into again.
"So cute." I said to myself before leaving and walking home.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN'S POV

After I walked into the building, I ran back to my dorm. I prepare myself to look normal so Seohyun wouldn't suspect me before heading inside the dorm. I opened the doorand check for Seohyun, luckily, she isn't home today. I sighed in relief, my face still warm after the kiss. I go into my room and throw myself into my bed, hugging a bunny plushie.

"...WAAAAAHHHH!" I scream into the pillow. "Why did I have to do that?! Seohyun was right! I'm so freakin' clumsy!! Mr. Cho's gonna hate me now....I'm such a pabo...but why is my heart still beating loud as ever?! I think I have some kind of heart disease...That must be right because I couldn't possibly fall for Mr. Cho, right? So impossible to fall in love with my own teacher. The thought cringes me. Ugh." I say to myself.

"But when our lips first touched, his lips were so soft and warm and--" I say before I slap myself in the face. "NO! That's wrong!" I yelled.

"What's wrong? Hm?" I heard someone say. I look at the entrance of my bedroom door and see Seohyun standing there.
"Your face" I wanted to really say. Instead, I say "Nothing."
"Doesn't seem like nothing...why is your face so red?" she asks. .
"...I went outside to play but then I realized it was cold outside." I lied.
"....It has something to do with Mr. Cho, doesn't it?" Seohyun said. Damn. She's a but a smart one.
"......" I said nothing, while still hugging my bunny plush.
"...I told you to stay away from him!!" she screamed at me. I tried covering my eyes with the plush but still no use blocking out the sound of the witch.
"How can I stay away from him huh?! He's my tutor!" I yell back. She walked to the bed and grabbed my collar.
"Listen! Tell me what you did with him just now that made your face red!" she angrily said.
"......" I just glare at her.
"Now telling me huh?" Seohyun said as she let go of me and picked up my favorite pink guitar. She picked up a pair of scissors on the desk. My eyes widened.
"If you don't tell me what truly happened, I snap each guitar string one by one and smash it into pieces." Seohyun threatened.
"And what if I tell the university's warden?" I tell her.
"Tch. Seriously. You think they'll believe in you? My father is friends with the warden and even the CEO of this college. They'll never take your side. Also, I have the money, you don't, so I could bribe anyone for anything I want." she said. I sighed in frustration. The scissors is now on the guitar string.
"...Just now, outside...., I accidentally fell on Mr. Cho..." I tell her.
"Again?! You clumsy little punk...What else? I know there's more Sungmin..." she said.
"Yes, that's it." I say to her.
"..I don't believe you." she said. Immediately, she snapped the guitar string with the scissors.
"What the hell, Seohyun!!" I scream at her. 
"Another one's gonna come off if you don't tell me the rest." Seohyun says. I glare at her intensely.
"We both fell onto the ground, with me on top of him, making the situation awkward..that's why I blushed.." I confessed.
"So you do like him...If that's the case then." Seohyun said as she snapped all of the guitar strings off. My eyes widened. 
"WHAT IN HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!" I screamed at her.
"This will teach you a lesson, Sungmin. Don't steal men when there are already other people who like them. " she told me. My blood boiled. I walked up to her and tried to snatch the guitar away from her but she backed away.
"Tell me the rest!" she said. I couldn't possibly tell her the rest. It was when me and Mr. Cho accidently kissed each other. If I tell her, she might spread it and Mr. Cho's job might be ruined. I gave him enough trouble already. But if I don't tell her, my guitar will get smashed by her. It took me so much effort and money trying to earn that guitar. My guitar is the only way I can be in peace and away from this stupid world. Ugh, what do I do??

".....nothing else happened..."I tell her. She smirked and then she raised the guitar high up in the air and dropped it with force, breaking a a huge part of the guitar. My eyes watered.
"It's okay Sungmin. It was a piece of trash anyways." she said to me.
"..Trash? You should be saying that to yourself, you selfish !" I cussed at her in anger. Suddenly, she slapped me hard across the face, with her nails scratching it at the same time.
"Leave. You're not allowed to come into this dorm or my life ever again. I'm gonna make your life miserable now until you realize what you have done and you keep away from Kyuhyun." she said to me. I glared intensely at her, but then I quickly got all of my clothes and belonging into a suitcase. I also picked up my damaged guitar and put it in the case. I gave Seohyun a last look and then left the dorm with all my belongings with me. My tears fell and my cheek hurt badly. I was sure the slap left some noticeable cuts on my face. Where do I go now?

I don't have any friends to go to, and I can't tell the warden because they won't believe me in what happened. I decide to go outside. It was nighttime outside and it was snowing heavily. I quickly try to find a place that can cover me, and I see the bus stop which has a seating area where you can wait for a bus. Luckily, the seating area has a cover over it so I could be protected by the snow. I quickly go over to the bus stop and sit down in the area. I put all of my belongings down too. Since it was nighttime, the last bus of the day already passed and another bus won't come until the morning tomorrow which is no use going home now or tomorrow since I still have to study at this stupid university.

I guess I'll be camping out at this bus stop for now. I picked up my guitar case and opened it up, looking at the broken guitar. My tears fell onto it. 
"...Mr. Cho...I did this for you....and I had to risk my only guitar for the sake of your freakin' job....It took me years of working part-time jobs to earn money for this guitar...I don't even know why I did it for you...a teacher..." I say to myself as I sniffed tears. I stood up and angrily threw my broken guitar into a nearby trash. I go back and lay down onto the bench of the seating area since I was sleepy.

"Mr. Cho...because of you, I have lost my only expensive guitar, lost my dorm where I sleep and eat, gotten -slapped by Seohyun, told everything about the incident between you and me today with Seohyun, get to sleep outside in the snowy weather at a bus stop, and now Seohyun's going to make my life even more miserable........Just because of you. But why am I not angry at you? Could I really.....possibly.....like you?" I thought to myself before closing my eyes into a deep, cold sleep.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
KYUHYUN'S POV
It's 5AM and it's still dark blue and very snowy outside. I'm now on the bus, heading to the university to work. The bus stops at the bus stop at the university and I get off.

I walk pass the seating area and in the corner of my eye, I see someone on the bench laying down and sleeping. I turn to the seating area and see a girl, with a suitcase beside her sleeping outside at this time in the cold and snow. What makes it even more weird is that the girl looks like Sungmin. But I doubt it is. It's 5AM in the morning and I'm probably still traumatized by the kiss yesterday. I start walking again but after only one step, I looked back and walked in front of the girl. I look at her face and couldn't believe it.

"Sungmin?"