I think I fell in love with my teacher (chapter 7)

I think I fell in love with my teacher

PREVIOUSLY:
But most importantly, in that case....should I reject it? Or accept it? I was so confused. My heart was scattered like the music sheets in the floor.

I whispered, "Sungmin, should I feel the same way?" 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN'S POV

ARGH. That damn Kyuhyun.....So mad at him...

Right now, I'm laying on the couch of my new home(the old teacher's lounge). A few minutes ago, I had an anger blowout in front of Kyuhyun...But now that I think about it....I do feel kind of sorry. I mean, how was he suppose to know I wrote it for him? Most songs are love songs these days anyways. And for calling him clueless and yelling at him...Ack! I'm so stupid...yelling at a teacher when he just asked a question. Maybe, I should try next time.

I look to the right of me and see that something is missing.....Oh no. I forgot my guitar and music sheet on the rooftop. UGH. Eh...I'll get it tomorrow. Right now, I really do need to go to sleep. 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
KYUHYUN'S POV

I pick up all the music sheets and guitar and leave. I figured that I shouldn't give these to her right now, so I just took it with me home. I arrive at my apartment and lay down on my bed. I sigh.
"Sungmin, why do you have to make it so hard for me?" I say to myself. "Why would you fall for a guy like me? I mean, maybe I'm good-looking and all but I'm such a geek. I like Starcraft and I love math. Who would fall for a guy like that? Most importantly.....why would you fall for a guy who has never been in love before? I turned 24 today too! Wow....I really have no life. Ugh." I say.

"What does it feel like to be in love? See, Sungmin? You have fallen for a guy who can't even tell if he feels the same way....Maybe I should test it tomorrow. Right?" I say.

At that moment, I figured that I should test on whether I have feelings for Sungmin or not. If something happens, maybe I could tell...Then it's settled. I'll start tomorrow and start to hang around Sungmin more. If I don't feel anything, I don't like her. If I feel something....then I guess i really do feel the same way as her. I hope this works out.

The next day, I get up to go to work at the university and as usual, I go super early at 5AM, also not forgetting to return Sungmin's guitar and music sheets. I get off the bus and head inside the building. I hesitated at first, but then I had the courage to go the old teacher's lounge to see Sungmin, even though it was still very early in the morning, but I really needed to talk to her. I open the door slowly and see Sungmin still sleeping on the couch. I put down her guitar and music sheets onto the ground. I slowly go up to her, bent down so our eyes match, and watch her snooze away. I brush away the hair covering her face, but unfortunately, at that very moment, he eyes immediately opened, which surprised me. 

When she saw me, she immediately slapped me right across the face. Honestly, for a girl, she was very strong, because that slap really hurt.
"ACK!" I yell out as she slapped me. I lost balance and fell down. Sungmin got out of the couch and stood up.
"ERT!!" she yelled out. She then suddenly pulls out a wooden stick and whacked me right on the back. I guess I deserved that, but my question is: Where the heck did she get a wooden stick?
"SUNGMIN! STOP! IT'S ME. KYUHYUN!" I yell out. She then stops and observes me while I;m on the floor, wincing at the pain. Once she saw that it was me, she immediately dropped her stick onto the ground and went down onto the floor next to me.
"Oh my god! Kyuhyun?! I'm so sorry!" she apologized with a extremely worried face.
"I-It's okay S-Sungmin..." I stuttered from the pain of my face and back.
"Kyuhyun...I'm also sorry for everything I did yesterday. I shouldn't have yelled at you.." she said.
"Don't worry. Anyways, can we talk on the couch? Where I can lay down? And rest my hurting back?..." I ask her.
"O-Oh! Of course! Go on.." she said as she pulled me up carefully and laid me down onto the couch. My back was now laid horizontally flat on the couch and my head was face forward toward the ceiling. Sungmin took a sit next to me head. I look up to her.
"Anyways, Sungmin. Don't you worry too much. I understand and I forgive you." I say to her. She smiled. Now that I noticed it, her smile looked very pretty.
"Thank you Kyuhyun! I would hug you, but I can see that you're really hurting right now." she teased me.
"Haha. Funny."I said to her.
"Anyways, Kyuhyun, why did you come here so early in the morning?" she ask me.
"Go take a look near the door." I told her to do so. At first she gave me a weird look, but then she did what I told her to do. She stood up and took a look. 
"Oh! You got my guitar and music sheets! Thank you Kyuhyun. Really." she said as she grabbed her things.
"Your welcome~"
"But Kyuhyun.......did you take a look at the music sheets?..." she said to me. My eyes widen. Oh no. What should I say?..
".....Of course not! That's your music sheets. It would be an invasion of privacy if I did that." I lied to her. Sorry Sungmin. I had to lie so I won't hurt you. I have to do my plan first. 
"Oh good. That's a relief." she sighed as she sat back down. Should I start my plan right now
"Sungmin.... after school today......Wanna go to the amusement park?" I ask her. She was startled.
"H-Huh? Amusement park?...W-Why?" she stuttered. Wow, she must really like me....Man, I sound so arrogant.
"Well, isn't that what friends do? Go hang out?" I ask.
"Oh! Then sure...but what about the tutoring lesson?..." she asked.
"I'll let that go today. Besides, your grade has risen anyways. Anyways, it's almost time for school. I'll see you later then!" I say to her as I got up slowly and began walking outside.
"B-Bye..." I heard Sungmin say. Her shyness is so cute.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUNGMIN'S POV

Once Kyuhyun closed the door, I jumped in joy.
"YAYY~~~ I GET TO GO TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK WITH KYU!!!" I yelled quietly.
"Is this considered a date?? Right? No, it can't be. Kyuhyun doesn't have feelings for me...But if you go somewhere and it's only a boy with a girl, isn't that a date?? Ugh, whatever! I just get to be with Kyuhyun!~ GASP. What should I wear? How should I act? Will I embarrass myself in front of him?"

All these thoughts roamed through my head. I'm so happy I get to finally go and do something non-school related with Kyuhyun. And so for the rest of the day, I couldn't even concentrate in class because I was so excited for the "date". Especially in Math class. While everyone was doing their own work, I just stared at Kyuhyun doing his paperwork. He was so handsome when he's focused and concentrated. Of course, Seohyun would get pissed off and elbow me to snap out of it, but I didn't care. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
KYUHYUN'S POV

It was now Math class for Sungmin. I was busy doing all of this paperwork and tried to get it done ahead of time for Sungmin and I's outing later. But every once in a while, I could have sworn that someone was watching me. I looked but then I just saw everyone doing their own work. But at one time, I popped my head right up and saw someone having a surprised reaction and was in the midst of snapping their head back down to their own paper. I smirked. It was Sungmin, of course. She's too cute. It was now time for the next class, and honestly, I was a little bit disappointed when it was time for Sungmin to leave. 
"Okay guys~ Class is over. You may be dismissed." I said from my desk. Everyone stood up and went towards the exit. As Sungmin passed by my desk, I automatically say,
"Bye Sungmin~" I say to her. She stopped in her tracks.
"O-Oh! Bye Kyuhyun.." she said shyly towards me. I smile to her as she leaves the class. Hm, do I really like her? I still can't tell.

At that very moment, one of my students, Donghae, was the last to leave the class until I stopped him.
"Donghae, can we speak for a minute?" I say to him. He turned and his face turned stiff.
"Y-yes Kyuhyun..." he said quietly. Why is he so nervous?
"Uhmm, listen, you're a smart and handsome guy right?" I ask him.
"Uh, if you say so...." he said.
"I know that--" I said before he cut me off.
"FINE! YOU CAUGHT ME!" he blurted out.
"...Excuse me?" I ask him.
"STOP PRETENDING AND MOCKING ME. I CHEATED ON THE LAST MATH TEST, OKAY? YOU CAUGHT ME! DON'T GIVE ME DETENTION PLEASE." he yelled out with a panicked face.
"....You cheated?" I said to him. His face automatically turned confused.
"What?....you didn't know?.......awh, fishsticks." he said with a regretted face.
"Aish, whatever. Since I need a favor from you, I'll let you off. Anyways, you're pretty popular with the girls, right?" I asked him.
"Mhm! I'm irresistible!" he arrogantly said.
"Uhm, yeah, so...how can you tell if you have feelings for a girl?" I ask.
"OOH~ YOU LIKE SOMEBODY KYUHYUN?" he teased me.
"Shush, and I don't know that yet...that's why I'm asking you." I said.
"Well, you can tell if you always think about that girl, you always compliment that girl, your heart beats for the girl and so on." he said.
"Well, I did say she was cute multiple times now, and I always seem to think about her nowadays. I don't know if my heart beats for her though." I say to him.
"WELL~ Do something so that it will!" he told me.
"Like?.." 
"I don't know~ hold her hand, hug her, KISS HER!" he blurted out. I was stunned by the kissing part. Sungmin held my hand before and I hugged her. Well, our lips did touch, but by accident. Only by like, a quarter of a second.
"We did those before...except the actual kissing." I tell him.
"Then kiss her!" he simply put.
"No thanks." 
"Why??~"
"No way. It's like taking advantage of her. What if she gets too stunned that I randomly kiss her?" I say.
"Well, that's the only way you'll know if you like her~" he said.
"Don't worry. I'll find other ways." I said to him.
"Fine, let's make a bet then. If you can't figure it out if you like her WITHOUT kissing by tomorrow, the day before our 2 week break starts, you drop my lowest test grade....which was a D." he said.
"...Ugh. you darn students. Might lose my job for this but fine. Deal." I agree with him.

Nope, I will never kiss her in order to know my true feelings for her. Never!....Right?