Chapter Nine

Number One

hi new readers! thank you for reading my fanfic :3 enjoy chapter nine!

Its Goodbye

I love you Misuk.

He smiled at me and patted my head. 

“Its okay, you don’t have to say anything. Being your best friend is enough.” He said. 

I hate how he would always cover up everything with a smile. I hugged him tightly and all of a suddenly tears started to flow out of my eyes. 

He wrapped his arms around me, I nestled my head on the crook of his neck. 

I hurt Jay by my actions, I hurt my best friend who was there for me. 

“Com’on, lets go get some food.” He said, putting me on his back, giving me a piggy back ride. 

He always knew how to cheer me up. 

But … what am I going to do now? 

Jiyong … 

I shook my head and just thought of what happened just now. I got my best friend back, and thats enough, for now. 

— 

I didn't want to go to school today, I don’t want to face Jiyong right now, after finding out hes only playing me. 

I sat up on my bed, suddenly my phone started to ring. 

~ Jiyong calling ~ 

Should I pick it up? 

I sighed, knowing he was stubborn, I picked it up. 

“What?” I said irritated. 

“Good morning Jagiya~” He sang on the phone. 

I didn’t reply, I didn’t know how to reply. 

“Babe, are you okay? Why aren’t you answering me?” He said, I knew he pouted after that. 

I still didn’t say anything. 

“I’ll pick you up in a few minutes, make sure you’re ready!” He said. 

“Wait!” He already hung up. 

I threw my phone onto the bed and started to get ready for school. 

10 minutes later I heard the doorbell ring. 

“Hey.” He said, about to hug me, but I backed away from him. 

He pouted at me. 

“Is .. something wrong?” He asked and cocked his head to the side. 

“Are you really going to lie to me? I know that you’re only playing me Kwon Jiyong. Just stop with the lies. Lets break up.” I said, I looked up to hold my tears. 

He frowned at me. 

“Wh-what are you talking about?” He asked. 

“I heard you talking with your friend yesterday. I know everything.” I said, tears forming at the corner of my eyes. 

“I-” He started. 

“You don’t need to make excuses Ji.” I smiled bitterly, “You’re a player, all you do is play. I get it, I’m just another girl I-” I was about to slam the door, he pulled my arm and hugged me tightly. 

“Misuk.” He whispered. 

“L-let go of me.” I struggled. 

“I love you.” He said. 

I opened my eyes and stopped moving. 

W-what did he say?

“That guy was no one. I had to lie because he was getting interested in you. I had to tell him I was playing you so he’d back off.” He explained. 

“What kind of stupid excuse is that? You really think I'm that stupid Jiyong?” I said, pulling away from his hug. 

He cupped my face with his hands and looked at me straight in the eyes. 

“I wouldn’t lie to someone I love.” He said, leaning his face closer to mine. 

Should I believe him? He seemed so sincere, it doesn’t seem like hes lying. 

“I-I don’t know.” I said, looking away from him. 

He smiled at me sweetly. 

“Maybe this will clarify things.” He said and kissed me. 

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. He smiled against my lips. He then kissed my nose, then my forehead. 

"Get the h.ell away from her."

I looked to my side and saw Jaebeom. 

“I-” I started, but he grabbed my arm and ran, dragging me along with him. 

"JAY!" I yelled, trying to get out of his grip.

"PARK JAEBEOM!" I yelled.

He stopped running and let go of my arm.

"Misuk why are you with him? I thought you were going to break up with him?!" He yelled.

"J-Jay, its not like that. He told me-"

"That what? Did he tell you another sweet lie? Don't listen to that player, he's playing you. HE IS PLAYING YOU."

I slapped him.

I immediately stepped back and dropped my hand.

Jaebeom touched his cheek and looked at me.

"Jay I-"

"Forget it. Go to him. I now know who's more important." He said, before leaving standing in the middle of the street.

{Jiyong pov} 

Jaebeom dragged her away, I didn't know if I should follow or not.

“She found out.” I said to myself. 

Good thing I knew how to cover it up. 

Nice one Jiyong, nice one. 

Its been a while, I should go look for her. I got inside my car and started to drive. I took a left turn and I saw Misuk, standing in the middle of the street shaking.

All of a sudden I couldn't breathe. My heart was racing, I parked the car and started to get out.

What the heck are you doing Kwon Jiyong? Running to a girl? Running to a girl that you're playing?

You are G Dragon, The G Dragon, you don’t fall in love with anyone. Ever. 

I am definitely not falling in love with this girl.