Chapter Twenty-Eight

Number One

 

Tonight

I picked up my phone from my purse to see who was calling. 

Kwon Jiyong is calling ~ 

I sighed and pressed ignore. I can't face him right now, or anyone for that matter. Its been a week since Jaebeom left and I haven't seen anyone after that day, minus Taekyeon and Seungri. 

I grabbed my cup of coffee and let the warm liquid touch the tip of my lip. It was still too  hot for me to drink. I placed the drink back down onto the table and looked at my surroundings. I've been inside my room for that whole week and I decided it was time for me to get some fresh air. I decided to go to the mall to drink a cup of coffee from the cafe I usually went to when I was in high school with Jaebeom. 

After two minutes I grabbed the coffee cup again and took a sip. 

"Misuk?"

I looked up and smiled. 

"Joon?" 

"Shh!" He sat down in front of me and fixed his sunglasses and beanie. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. 

"Today was our free day. I decided to take a stroll in the mall. Bad idea." He shook his head. 

"But I'm glad I'm here, I got to see you," He smiled. 

I blushed and took another sip of my coffee. 

"Its good to see you too, how have you been?" I asked. 

"I've been good, we've been working on our next album." He said. 

"Thats good." 

"How about you?" He asked. 

I looked down at my drink. 

"Not good?" I looked up at him and nodded my head. 

"Whatever it is, you'll know the answer in the end. You're a smart person Misuk. Just follow your heart." He said, and stood up. 

"I have to go now, I could only be out for a few hours before I get caught." He kissed me on the cheek and smiled. 

"If it were me, you wouldn't be in this mess. I may be a babo, but I'm not stupid enough to let go a person like you." He then left. 

I held onto my cheek and smiled. 

"Thank you." I whispered. 

I stood up from my table and walked out of the cafe. As weird as it may seem, I knew what to do. 

-- 

I knocked for the second time. It was 2PM and he still won't open his door. 

"Yah! Open the door!" I yelled out. 

Seconds later the door opened, showing a half asleep Seungri. 

"What Noona?" Seungri yawned, rubbing his eye. 

"Its the afternoon and you're sleeping?" 

"I was watching something important okay?" He yawned. 

"Don't tell me-"

"No Noona, not that! I'm a man, but I don't watch that kind of stuff. This strong baby gets the real thing. *yawn* I was watching Secret Garden. So why are you here?" He asked. 

I walked inside his apartment and began telling him my plan. 

-- 

"What?" Jiyong asked irritated, Seungri put his phone on loud speaker as he called his hyung. 

"Can you get me 20 cartons of eggs from the market?" Seungri asked again. 

"What kind of idiocy are you trying to pull today Lee Seungri? 20 cartons of eggs?! Are you mad?" Jiyong sighed loudly on the phone. 

"Yah hyung, just go get it for me. I promise I'll pay you back." 

"Why do you need 20-"

"OKAY BYE HYUNG!" Seungri hung up on him. 

"Noona you so owe me." He said as he put on his shoes. 

"Thanks Baby." I smiled, giving him a hug. 

"You're lucky I love you two together or I won't be doing this." 

"Peace." He said, waving a peace sign as he left his apartment. I closed the door behind him and locked the door. 

I sat on the couch as I waited for Jiyong to arrive. I fiddled my thumbs on my lap as I waited. I felt so nervous. 

10 minutes later, I heard keys jingle from behind the front door. I heard the lock click open and the door knob slowly turning. 

"Yah, Seungri you owe me for this, the ahjumma in the store looked at me like I was crazy I- Misuk?" He dropped the plastic bags filled with cartons of eggs. 

I stood up from the couch and approached him. 

I scratched my head and waved at him. 

"Hi Jiyong." I said. 

He placed the remaining plastic bags he held onto on the floor and walked towards me. He instantly enclosed me in his arms and hugged me tightly. 

I hugged him back, closing my eyes. I missed him so much. 

"I'm sorry." I mumbled onto his chest. 

He kissed my hair and chuckled. 

"You don't  need to apologize to me." He said, hugging me tighter. 

We stood there in each others arms for a long period of time, I was glad to be back in his arms.

We finally parted, he started to laugh. 

"You told him to get those eggs, didn't you?" 

"I only told him for you to get 5 cartons." I answered sheepishly. 

"Aish, that Seungri." He muttered. 

"Y-you're not mad aren't you?" I asked him. 

"At you? Of course not. But at Seungri, just a little bit." 

 

--

 

We entered LITE and saw Seungri with Seunghyun and Youngbae. Jiyong and I approached them. 

 

"Misuk!" Seunghyun and Youngbae greeted me. 

"Hey guys." I smiled. 

"So, wheres Daesung?" I asked. 

"Oh, he's in the back, he said he had to fix something." Youngbae replied. 

I looked around, there were a lot of people in the restaurant. 

"What's happening tonight?" I asked Jiyong. 

"I heard there was this new singer arriving here. He just came out in America a few days ago and he's already a hit." 

I nodded my head. 

"I'll be right back." I said, letting go of Jiyongs hand and towards the restrooms. 

 

-- 

 

I dried my hands with paper towel and walked out of the restroom. 

"OOMFPH." I heard from behind me. 

I looked back in horror, I slammed the door open on someones face. I turn around and help the person. 

"I'm really sorry I-" I gasped. 

"Misuk?" Jaebeom said. 

"J-jaebeom." 

Jaebeom stood up from the floor and rubbed his forehead. It looked a little red.

"I-I'm sorry about that." I mumbled. 

He shook his head. 

"Its okay." He smiled. 

"S-so, how you've been?" I asked him. 

"I-I'm really sorry Misuk." 

He suddenly hugged me. 

"I shouldn't have left like how I did. I was angry and sad, I didn't think twice. I'm such a horrible best friend." He sighed, letting go of me. 

"I haven't been the greatest friend either. I shouldn't have told you those things." I bit my lip. 

"No, it was the right thing for you to tell me. After going to America, I had time to clear my head. You were right Misuk, I was bitter that I didn't get you in the end. I was angry that I acted too late." 

"So …" 

He raised his hand up.

"Best friends?" He smiled. 

I grabbed his hand and pulled him into a hug. 

"Forever." I smiled. 

 

 

---

 

YUP THIS IS THE END OF THE STORY! I hope you all enjoyed reading this fic (: Be sure to read my other fics on this site, I have another Big Bang fic that is ongoing right now, and Daesung is the main character. Its a bit different from this fanfic, so if you're interested, the link is down there! 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/28249/stay-bigbang-daesung-gdragon-seungri-taeyang-top