Chapter Seven

Number One

This Goes Out To You Baby

He became my reason to smile.
He became my reason to laugh.
He became the sun that lighted up my mornings,
He became my star that sparkled bright in my eyes. 

 Every morning I would wake up to his voice, 

Good morning Angel.” He greets me.

I smile to myself and greet him good morning as well, and I hang up the phone. 

I quickly get ready for school and in an instant, I hear the doorbell ring. I run downstairs to open the door; I see him cheekily smile, he pulls me close, gives me a quick hug, and a kiss on the cheek. 

“Hey.” I greet him.

“Hey.” He replies back, holding my hand.

 ”Bye umma!” I run back into the house, grab my backpack from the couch, I give my mom a quick hug and I run back outside.

 We walked towards his car, he opened the car door for me and I slid into the passengers seat. He walked quickly towards the drivers door and entered the car. He took my hand and gently squeezed it before clicking his seatbelt on and driving to school. 

 He kept glancing at me as he drove to school, thinking I wouldn’t see but every time he looked at my direction, my heart beat would quicken. 

“We’re here.” He said, letting go of my hand, turning the car’s ignition off and clicking off his seatbelt and so did I. 

I pushed the car door open, and stepped out. 

 ”Hey guys!” Aika yelled out as she walked towards us with Teddy beside her. 

 ”Hey Aika!” I said, giving her a hug. 

“Hey GD.” Teddy oppa said, doing a hand shake with Jiyong and fist bumping in the end. 

“Sup Teddy hyung.” 

“HYUNG?! AM I THAT OLD TO BE CALLED HYUNG!?” Teddy all of a sudden spazzed out, startling all of us.  

“I meant Teddy-SSHI.”
 
“Aigoo, Teddy you are such a baby.” Aika laughed, pinching Teddy’s cheeks.

 ”YAH! THE FACE! THE FACE!” Teddy whined, slapping off Aikas hands from him.

“You guys are so embarrassing, Aish.” Jiyong said, shaking his head.

 ”US?! EMBARRASSING?” Aika and Teddy both exclaimed, both stopped at what they were doing.

“Uh, I meant-“

“I see, I see, we’re too embarrassing for you Mr. G-Dragon.” Teddy pouted grabbing Aikas hand. 

“Lets go Aika, we don’t want to embarrass the Jiyong.” He stuck his nose up in the air and dragged Aika away as she waved bye.
 
“O … kay ..” I chuckled.

“I think we should be going to class now.” He said, wrapping his arm over my shoulder.

I felt myself get butterflies as we walked towards class. I know we have been going out for almost 2 months now, but .. he still can make me feel like we just started going out as if it were yesterday. 

Soon my smile turned into a small frown.

 Jaebeom was walking towards our direction but I knew he was just going the other way.

How is he? We haven’t talked ever since that day.

Our eyes locked, its as if I was staring into the eyes of a stranger. They looked so cold and so hurt. 

I looked at Jiyongs direction and I tried to smile once more. 

I don’t know what to feel. I miss Jaebeom …

But I Love You Ji.