Chapter Twenty-Seven

Number One

SORRY SORRY SORRY D: I was gone for a long time I hope you guys don't abandon this fic >< I was stuck and I didn't know what to write but I'm back ... somewhat. Since summer started for me yesterday, I'll have more time to write (hopefully I won't lag XD). Please enjoy this short chapter! I'll try to update again tomorrow or this weekend! 

 

-------

 

 

A hand touched my shoulder. 

I looked up. 

"Taekyeon?" 

"He's at the airport." He held out his hand and pulled me up from the street. I quickly wiped my tears and ran to his car. 

--

"JAEBEOM!" I yelled out in the airport. 

I looked everywhere for him and I couldn't find anyone who was short and had a Seattle aura. 

"YAH PARK JAEBEOM!" I yelled out again. 

This time I got a few stares, but I didn't care. I needed to find him. 

I needed to find my Park Jaebeom. 

All of a sudden security guards grabbed my shoulders. 

"Miss, you're causing a bit of a disturbance. We have to you out." They said. 

"N-no please. Let me find him." I tried to get out of their hold. 

"Miss, please. Whoever this person is-"

"I HAVE TO FIND HIM!" I ripped one of the security guards' hand off of my shoulder and ran. 

"JAY!" I yelled out. 

*** FLIGHT 04 FOR SEATTLE HAS JUST DEPARTED *** 

 

 The moment I heard that, my knees gave out. The security guards pulled me from the floor and dragged me out of the airport. I didn't care. I didn't care that so many people saw me being dragged out like a rag doll. 

I didn't care at all. 

He was gone. 

 

Park Jaebeom.

 

My best friend. 

 

Is gone. 

 

-- 

 

"Misuk, open the door." 

I grabbed my pillow and pulled it over my head to block out their voices. 

"Please Misuk, you've been in your room for three days now. Come out, you have to eat." 

I ignored their voices and tried to clear my mind. 

He's gone. 

"NO." I yelled inside my head. 

It's all your fault.

I felt my hot tears pour out of my eyes once more. I probably looked like a complete and total mess. I've been crying non-stop for three days now. My eyes are stinging and probably red, but I didn't care. I deserved this pain. I drove him out. 

"We're going to break this door if you don't open!" 

"I DON'T CARE!" I finally yelled out. 

In a matter of seconds I heard wood break into pieces. I looked up from my bed and saw Seungri with Taekyeon, both brushing off wood shavings from their bodies. 

"Get her arms, I'll grab her feet." Taekyeon pointed to the left and Seungri nodded. 

"What are you guys- LET ME DOWN! PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!" 

"This is for your own good Misuk."