Chapter Nineteen

Number One

Sorry for the late update! >< Please comment ^^

Please Don't Tell Me

{Jiyong POV}

"You stupid idiot." I muttered to myself, chugging down another bottle of beer. I sat on the stool of my countertop and started to laugh at myself.

"Idiot." I laughed more.

I was losing my mind.

I lifted up the bottle to drink it once more, but I realized it was empty so I dropped it on the counter. I jumped off of the stool, my feet were shaking and my legs felt like jello.

"Ughh…" I groaned, I drank too much again.

I held onto the walls for support but I instantly fell on the floor. My heart started to beat frantically, I couldn't breathe all of a sudden.

"Misuk…" I whispered, before falling into unconsciousness.

It was our year and four months anniversary. I went to the flower store to pick up a bouquet for her.

"That one." I said, smiling at the lady.

I picked the biggest, pinkest, bouquet they had.

"Special occasion sir?"

"Its my girl and I's year and 4 months anniversary." I smiled.

"My, my, isn't that just special!" She smiled, giving me the bouquet.

"Thank you." I said and smelled the flowers. I left the store and made my way towards the restaurant.

"The mighty Kwon Jiyong, buying flowers for his girl?" I heard someone say from behind me.

I turn around and it was one of my ex-girlfriends, Sohee.

"What are you doing here?"

She walked towards me and smiled.

"Nothing, just … walking around the neighborhood. I bumped into an old friend, is that wrong?" She looked at me innocently.

"By 'bump' you mean, stalk?"

"Don't think to highly of yourself Kwon Jiyong." She snapped.

"Please, you still want me, but the thing is, I don't want you. Anything about you. So, if you'll excuse me, I have some more important matters to deal with." I said, turning around.

"Are you sure you want to talk to me that way?!"

I turned back around and smirked.

"You're nothing to me." I repeated.

"I may mean nothing to you, but what about Misuk?" She sneered.

"You're going that low Ahn Sohee? Just because you want me back?" I said.

"Please, I don't want you. I don't like the fact that you are walking free without getting hurt after what you did to me." She said.

I laughed.

"Have fun trying to break me. I've heard this one too many times. Nothing you do will ever hurt me, and if you even touch one strand of Misuk's hair, you'll die by my hands." I said, walking away.

--

I arrived at the restaurant and waited for Misuk.

- 10 minutes later -

"She's probably just running late." I said in my head.

- 30 minutes later -

"Aish, why isn't she picking up her phone?!" I muttered under my breath.

- 45 minutes later -

My phone started to ring. It was Seungri.

"What? I'm at my date-"

"Hyung, you have to come here!" Seungri said frantically.

"Wait, why? Misuk might be here any-"

"She's here hyung." He said.

I turned off my phone and ran to Seungri's house.

--

I knocked on the door and Seungri opened it.

"Why is she he-"

"She's NOTHING to me." I heard my voice through the TV.

"I'm just playing her, she means nothing to me at all."


I run inside his house and I see Misuk standing in front of the tv, watching.

"Misuk-" She looked at me, her eyes were red, her face was stained with her tears.

She shook her head at me and ran out. I followed her and grabbed her wrist.

"Misuk, let me explain." I said.

"No, I-I get it. I knew- I knew you were going to- but, but I made myself not believe it." She took a deep breath, to keep herself from trying to cry, "I-I'm the idiot. N-no hard feelings right?" She smiled. I felt my heart sink.

She shook her arm from my grasp and ran away.


"HYUNG!" I groaned, shaking my head.

'WAKE UP HYUNG!"

I open my eyes and it was Seungri.

"Go away." I mumble.

"GET UP FROM THE FLOOR HYUNG! I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING!" He yelled.

"Aish, keep your voice down. Ugh." I groaned again, rubbing my head.

Seungri grabbed my arm and pulled me up. He draped my hand onto his shoulder and walked me to my living room. He sat me onto the couch while I tried to wake myself up.

"Okay, what is it?" I say.

"Its Misuk. She told me to get her things from here." He said.

I froze. W-what?!

"S-so?" I say.

"H-hyung! I-I wanted to tell her it was just a misunderstanding- that video! It-it was from long ago wasn't it? I-I wanted to tell her it started out as a bet but you have sincere feelings for her right? You wouldn't have been with her for so long … right? You love her right?!" He said.

"I-I don't care." I say, slumping onto the couch.

Seungri scoffed.

"B.ull hyung! You love her!"

I laughed.

"Love, what the h.ell is that anyways?!"

I closed my eyes and started to massage my temples.

"Don't tell me you didn't even develop any feelings for her?" He asked.

"Relationships are just games. This was all just a game." I said, convincing him.

It sounds more like I'm trying to convince myself.

"Whatever. I'm taking her things." He said, standing up.

--

"W-what?" I ask him.

"M-Misuk, shes living with Jaebeom." He said.

I felt my heart beat quicken.

"Does he have no pride or what?" I scoffed.

"Hyung, are you going to get her back?" He asked.

"Why? I told you already Seungri, SHE MEANS NOTHING TO ME. IT'S ALL JUST A GAME. IT WAS JUST A GAME. LEAVE IT BE." I said.

He sighed.

"Whatever hyung, I'm leaving." He said and got up.

"I-I'll see you later." I said before he closed the door.

I sunk back onto my couch and punched the air.

"F.uck my pride."