Chapter Eleven

Number One

SORRY SORRY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE T____T I was in a sort of writers block (thats why I stopped writing this a few months ago). Sorry again that this is really short, but I'll be able to update Friday! THANK YOU FOR READING THIS AND I READ AND LOVE ALL YOUR FEEDBACK (: <3

 

The Now

Tears rolling down my cheeks, I couldn’t stop them from flowing.


Why are you crying? I can’t take it when you’re hurt.


He slowly lifted my chin up with his long, slender fingers. His touch was so soft.


“Stop crying for him Misuk.”


“Jay, I-I can’t. It just hurts so much.”


I started wiping off the tears from her face. “Please stop crying.”

"J-Jay, I-I'm sorry." She sobbed.

I helped her up from the floor and took her into my arms. She started to sob onto my shoulder. I wrapped my arms around her, she practically melted into my arms. I didn't want this.

As much as I wanted her mine, I didn't want her broken hearted.

"Its not your fault." I said.

"I should have listened to you, I-I'm-" She sunk her head onto the crook of my neck and weeped.

I caressed her hair, trying to calm her down. I started to hum a random song.

We stood in the park for minutes, we were getting strange looks, but I didn't care. All I cared was trying to calm Misuk down.

And think of ways to break every bone in Kwon Jiyong's body.

"I'm here for you." I said, picking her up.

--

I stood up from the bed, leaving Misuk's sleeping state. I tried not to move as much to prevent her from waking up, I quietly opened the door.

"Jay?" I heard her say softly.

I look back, she was sitting up, her eyes puffy from crying, her cheeks stained with tears, and her facial expression was distraught. I hurriedly walk back towards her and sat on her bed.

"What's wrong?"

She smiled softly and shook her head.

"Other than my head is hurting, and my heart, I'll be fine." I hope you will be.

I smiled at her and hugged her.

"You know I'll always be here for you right?"