Kaisoo in Love? Not Yet?

EXO: Girlhood?

-Kyungsoo- 

"Sorry Baekhyun-hyung.. You got burned because of me.." I frowned and helped him ice the burn. 

"It's alright, besides, it's starting to hurt less!" he reassured me. 

"By the way, I saw Chanyeol staring at you earlier~~" I giggled. 

Oh god, I'm totally becoming a girl now. 

"Sh-shut up! We need to get you guys together. Now go out there and.. well this is interesting to say. GO OUT THERE AND FLIRT WITH ME!" 

I laughed and headed out to the table, sitting with Baekhyun-hyung and telling jokes. 

-Kai- 

I got up, legs of the chair screeching against the hard floors. I picked up my plate silently and walked into the kitchen, placing it inside the sink and walking back to my room. 

Do Kyungsoo, do you love watching me suffer? 

-Lay- 

I finally started laughing as soon as I heard Kai's door shut. 

"D-did you see the look on his face?!" I wiped the tears from my face. This was just too funny. 

"He practically had steam coming out from his ears!" Xiumin giggled. 

"Seems like our plan is working." Baekhyun smirked and took another bite of his curry. 

"Plan?" Tao tilted his head. 

"Don't." Kris interrupted. "I don't need you corrupting the mind of an innocent panda." 

"But gege!" Tao pouted. 

"No. I will not have you being evil anytime soon." Kris folded his arms. 

"But.. gege.." Tao whispered into his ear. 

"I think he's already evil, considering the way he has you trained." Chanyeol snickered and had a death glare thrown his way, immediately shutting him up. 

"We're just trying to get him jealous, Tao. No big deal." Baekhyun smiled. 

"Damn, Kai sure is dumb." Chen snorted. 

We all burst out in laughter. I wiped my mouth, glancing over at Suho who was eating his curry bit by bit. 

"Well, I'm gonna go practice some wushu. I need to get used to doing wushu in a girl's body." Tao pouted and walked away with his sink, Kris following silently. 

"Lay, want some chips? I saw you trying to steal them earlier." Kyungsoo called from the kitchen. 

I blushed,"Y-yeah!" 

Suho laughed,"You couldn't have been more obvious, Yixing." 

I cleared my voice,"Was it that easy to tell?" 

Suho giggled,"Yes, it was." 

I pouted. I just wanted some chips. 

A/N: Yes, Lay, we all understand that you love your chips. Anyway, leave your comments below!!!!! And I finally figured out (on my own >:D) how to put in photos with words. Puhehe. I don't know the technical term so I'm gonna be stupid and say "photos with words." Anywayyyyyyyyy have an awesome day/night~~