Mistake

EXO: Girlhood?

-Xiumin- 

Baekhyun suddenly stopped chasing Suho around and turned to face me,"You do know that Luhan and Sehun are together, right?" 

I froze,"Eh? I thought they weren't..?" 

"Nope, they're happily married. We just need to get you and Chen together now.." Baekhyun rubbed his hands evilly and had a scary smile on his face. 

"WHAT?!" 

Baekhyun nodded and smirked,"Oh yes.." 

I slowly walked out of the room, officially creeped out. 

"Hey Minmin~!" Chen smiled and walked into the kitchen, pulling out some buns from the cooker on the stove. "Want some baozi?" 

I nodded,"GIMME MY BAOZI!" 

"Pft. Lovebirds." 

Kai walked through the kitchen and went into his shared room, snickering all the way. 

I pretended to punch his head, a threatening gaze on my face. Or I hope. Damn my puffy cheeks. 

"BAOZI-GEGE!!!!!!!!" I heard Tao run into the kitchen, pout on his face. 

"What's wrong, Tao?" I pat his head, but I had to reach up considering he was taller than me. 

"Kris is being weird!" Tao sniffled and led me from the kitchen to their room, leaving Chen in a dazed and confused state. 

"What?" I raised an eyebrow. 

"He's kicking everything. Something about destroying Chanyeol and Baekhyun-gege. And Suho and Lay-gege." Tao explained and I saw Kris kicking the bed and stomping on the floor. 

"Something wrong Kris?" I stuck my head through the door. 

"Well, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are out making everyone couples while Suho and Lay tried to destroy everything in my room." I could practically see the flames behind Kris. 

I shrugged my shoulders and left the room. 

Oh well, more baozi for me~

-Baekhyun- 

"We need to make a plan to get Xiumin and Chen together." I told Chanyeol. 

"Well, Xiumin-hyung loves his baozis, why not use the baozis against him?" Chanyeol was playing with my hair. 

I smiled and pecked him on the cheek,"Genius." 

Chanyeol had his derp face on,"I am, aren't I?" 

"Don't.. Do that." 

Chanyeol pouted,"Why not? I'm not that creepy!" 

I ruffled his curly hair,"Don't worry, it's just your derp face." 

-4 hours later; 7 P.M: Baekhyun- 

"XIUMIN HYUNG!!!!! KRIS HAS YOUR BAOZIS IN HIS ROOM!!!!!" 

I saw Xiumin hyung run by and into Kris's room and I slammed the door, knowing that Chen was already in the room. 

"BYUN BAEKHYUN, WHERE ARE MY BAOZIS?!" 

"They're here with me, and if you don't confess your undying love for Chen, I'm letting them rot at the bottom of a well." 

"M-MY BAOZIS!" 

I smacked my forehead, letting my hand slide down my face,'Does he honestly only care about his buns right now?' 

Please don't stay in my heart once you're gone,

I still want you. (A/N: I don't know if this is what most of the other translations say, but I'm Korean and I'm pretty sure that this is what lyrics mean. By the way this is Because by Sunggyu from Infinite~~~~) 

I heard my Because ringtone go off, and I looked at the caller ID. 

Incoming Call

Xiumin

I ignored the phone call, singing along to the song. 

"BAEKHYUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Xiumin pounded on the door. 

"I said, confess your undying love, or the baozis get it." I scoffed and left, leaving the door locked. 

-Xiumin- 

I sighed and crossed my arms,"Geez, I just wanted my baozis." 

"And what does he mean by undying love?" Chen raised an eyebrow. 

"P-psh! I d-don't know!" I mentally smacked myself over and over for stuttering. 

"So... you don't.. you know.. Like me in any way?" Chen shrugged. 

".... Do you?" I blushed and tried to hide my pudgy face. 

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't. It depends. Do you?" 

Chen, you freaking troll. 

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't." I mocked him and huffed. 

He had the nerve to laugh,"How about.. Maybe I do." 

I blushed and dug my face deeper into my arms,"Then maybe I do too." 

"OKAY YOU CAN COME OUT NOW!!!" 

"WHY IS IT ALWAYS MY ROOM?!?!" 

A/N: Hehe. Kreeeeeease. XD 

I actually wonder if they greet themselves like that. TT^TT I would pay to see that. Over and over. 

LEAVE COMMENTS BELOWWWWW~~~