Chapter 19

EXO: Girlhood?

Baekhyun was really scared, yet unbelievably attracted to this new side to Chanyeol. 

"Baekkie.. You'll listen to me from now on, right?" Chanyeol whispered in his ear, blowing in it. 

He shivered and nodded,"I-I'll listen from now on.." 

Chanyeol smirked,"I don't believe you." 

Baekhyun whimpered,"I-I promise!" 

Chanyeol's hands roamed around Baekhyun's torso, smirking right in his face. 

"Are you sure?" 

He nodded furiously,"I-I-I'm sure!" 

Chanyeol frowned,"You just don't get it." 

Baekhyun watched as Chanyeol's mood turned bad. 

"You, Byun Baekhyun, are my property. Got it?" Chanyeol's face was hard and stoic. 

He was like putty in Chanyeol's hands. His hands were lifted above his head, and Chanyeol attacked his face and neck. 

"You," he bit his neck. "Are," he bit his arm. "MINE!" 

He attacked Baekhyun's pink lips, bruising them with the amount of force he was using. He ravaged his mouth, sticking his tongue in all areas. 

He lifted his head to see a flustered and panting Baekhyun,"I-I..I.."

"You what?!" he growled. 

"I promise.." 

Chanyeol, satisfied with this answer, tossed him a baggy black shirt and left the room. 

Baekhyun pulled on the shirt, inhaling the scent he recognized as 'Chanyeol'. 

That, was one hell of a kiss. 

-With Taoris- 

Tao was in a daze, staring at Kris's deep brown eyes.

He wrapped his arms around Kris's neck,"I'm sorry, gege.." 

Kris smirked,"That won't work on me today." 

Tao was officially scared now. And that didn't happen often. 

"You made me go completely animalistic." Kris growled and wrapped his arms around Tao's waist. 

Tao pouted,"Bbuing bbuing?" 

"No." 

Tao gasped. 

His ultimate bbuing bbuing hadn't even worked. 

He was in deep trouble. 

-Sulay- 

Lay was sitting on the sofa with his head in Luhan's lap. 

He didn't care that Sehun was glaring the hell out of him. 

He didn't care that Luhan was paying attention to him, and only him. 

All he cared about was that Suho forgot about him. 

Kyungsoo had cooked him some spaghetti, Chanyeol had tried to cheer him up with his derp face, Sehun tried to make him laugh with his lisp, Kai had tried to get him to dance, Xiumin had showed him three expressions of baozis, Chen had tried to get him to be a troll (which resulted in slapping), and even Kris had tried to cheer him up. 

All of their attempts were futile. 

If Suho wouldn't remember him.. 

His life was completely useless, now wasn't it? 

"Lay, we'll take him to the hospital tomorrow, and then maybe he'll get his memory back." Luhan pat his head. 

"..." 

Luhan sighed,"Come on Lay, cheer up!" 

"It won't help Suho anymore if you're going to sulk." Sehun said bluntly. 

Luhan scolded him,"SEHUN! BE MORE CONSIDERATE!" 

Sehun's harsh words slapped him in the face, yet he knew it was true. He had to try everything to try and get Suho to remember. 

And he would do that. 

Starting now. 

A/N; THE UNICORN IS POWERED ON LAY CHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS DETERMINED~~~~ Puhehe. Excuse my weird words. Please comment~ I can't believe this is my 4th update on this story today TT^TT I have no life..