Chapter 18

EXO: Girlhood?

Time stopped for Lay. He stared at Suho. 

"Y-you don't know who I am?" Lay felt tears threatening to fall. 

"No.. I'm sorry," Suho smiled. "Who are you?" 

That was it. That was all it took for Lay to start crying. He felt the warm tears leave his eyes and stream down his pale cheeks. 

"Wh-why are you crying?! Did I do something wrong?" Suho panicked. "Wait.. Why am I a girl?"

"I actually don't know that myself." Lay wiped a tear. "One day you just woke up as a girl.." 

"Oh.. Well I won't question further. So, what's your name? And why are you crying?" 

"My name is Lay. I'm.. it's just that.. You seriously don't remember anything? At all?" Lay took Suho's hands. 

"No. I'm sorry.." Suho shrugged and smiled sheepishly. "Do I know you?"

"I'm your boyfriend.. Lay. Yixing.." Lay cupped his face and stared straight into his eyes. 

"I'm sorry, I don't remember anything.." Suho frowned. 

Lay felt his hands drop from his face,"I'm sorry.. Rest. I'll be right back.." 

Lay got up and dragged his feet to Luhan and Sehun's room. He slowly opened the door, tackled by Luhan.

"IS HE OKAY?!" 

Lay felt the tears again,"He doesn't.. he doesn't know who I am.." 

Luhan froze,"Wh-what?" 

"He doesn't remember who I am. He doesn't know that we're dating. He doesn't remember that he suddenly became a girl." Lay clutched his head, trying to understand why this had happened to him. 

Luhan dashed to Suho and Lay's room,"Suho!" 

Suho looked up,"Hi Luhan-hyung!" 

Luhan sighed,"You know who I am?" 

Suho nodded,"Yup! You're going out with Sehun!" 

Sehun's head popped up after hearing his name. 

Lay was a complete mess.

He sat down on the bed next to Suho,"Do you believe me when I say that I'm your boyfriend?" 

Suho faltered,"I know that you're important to me.. But that's all I remember. I'm truly sorry." 

Lay sighed and rested his arm on his eyes,"I-it's not your fault.." 

Chanyeol stuck his head through the door,"Is everyone okay? I heard Suho got hurt." 

"Hi Chanyeol!" Suho gave him an angelic smile and waved. 

"SUHO-HYUNG! You're okay!!" Chanyeol smiled and jumped around. 

"Not exactly." Luhan interrupted. "He doesn't remember who Lay is." 

Chanyeol stopped,"Seriously?" 

"Do you think he would be joking about that?" Kris showed up out of nowhere. 

"AYO WADDUP KREAAASE!" 

Kris smacked his forehead,"Be a little serious, will you?" 

Chanyeol pouted,"I'm just trying to lift the mood." 

"Guys, is Suho-hyung okay?" Kyungsoo and Kai showed up and were standing in the doorway. 

'Weird, Baekhyun and Tao are missing.' Luhan thought. 

"Yeah, overall. But just one thing.." Sehun sighed. "He doesn't remember who Lay-hyung is."

Kyungsoo gasped,"What?!" 

"Yeah.. We don't know why." Luhan frowned. 

"Umm, exactly why is this so important?" Suho tilted his head. 

Lay bit his lip to keep himself from crying out. 

"W-well, if he's your boyfriend, wouldn't you want to remember him?" Kyungsoo stammered. 

"Ohhh.." Suho frowned and pet Lay's hair. "I'm sorry, if you really are my boyfriend." 

Lay felt one tear escape his eye. 

If. 

Really. 

Those two words were stuck in his head, and he couldn't get them out. 

A/N: Awww.. Poor unicorn baby.. I feel so mean for making Lay suffer like this TT^TT. ANYWAY, SINCE HE'S GOING TO MAYBE OR MAYBE NOT GET BETTER, KEEP READING AND LEAVE COMMENTS!!!!!!!!! >:D