Chapter 23

EXO: Girlhood?

-3rd Person- 

Luhan woke up the next morning, as the day he was born, staring at Sehun's sleeping face. 

"Hehe, morning Hunnie~" 

He got up, limping to his closet and taking out a pair of shorts and a v neck shirt, putting them on and limping out to the living room where Kai and Chanyeol were playing video games and Kyungsoo was cooking breakfast. 

"Morning~" he greeted everyone. 

"Hey Luhan-hyung. KAI YOU TOTALLY CHEATED!" Chanyeol greeted him, yelling at Kai shortly after. 

"I DID NOT!" 

Luhan giggled and went to the kitchen to help Kyungsoo,"Hey Kyungsoo, what're you cooking?" 

"Eggs and bacon~" Kyungsoo replied cutely. 

"Do you need help?" Luhan offered. 

"Nope! You can go play with Sehun or something~ I'll call you guys when breakfast is ready!" Kyungsoo smiled and expertly flipped some eggs. 

"Mkay! Be careful, Kyungsoo!" 

He skipped to his room and opened the door, seeing Sehun had woken up and looking clueless. 

"Hey Hannie..~" he sounded tired, yet he had an adorable smile on his face. 

Luhan ruffled his messy hair,"Morning." 

"I'm tired.." he mumbled. 

"Then why'd you wake up?" Luhan asked, giggling. 

"Iunno, I just woke up." Sehun groaned and collapsed on the bed. 

"SEHUN! LUHAN! BREAKFAST IS READY!!!" 

They both went downstairs, getting their plates from Kyungsoo and devouring the food at an insane pace. 

"Man, that was good." Chen rubbed his stomach. 

"Stop being like a fat old man!" Xiumin hit the back of his head. 

"I'm not a fat old man!" Chen protested. 

"No, you're a erted fat old man." Lay snorted. "A erted old man that trolls FaceBook." 

"You're just jealous because of my awesome trolling skills." Chen tilted his chin up, smirking. 

"Yeah.. Right. So what are we going to do today?" Lay smiled and changed the subject. 

"I'm not sure, we don't have much to do.." Baekhyun stuffed a piece of bacon into his mouth. 

"YOU'RE EATING YOUR OWN KIND!" Chanyeol gasped. "MY BOYFRIEND'S A CANNIBAL!" 

"I'M NOT A CANNIBAL, CHANYEOL! Do I LOOK like a piece of bacon to you?" Baekhyun rolled his eyes. 

"YEAH!" 

Baekhyun honestly had no words left to say. 

Just plain speechless. 

"Gege, I wanna go shopping." Tao pouted. 

"You always want to go shopping." Kai snickered. 

"So how's the wallet, Kris?" Chen smirked. 

"Empty." Kris grumbled. 

Everyone snickered and laughed, Tao looking completely at guilt. 

"Sorry, gege.." he pouted. 

Kris still looked a little agitated. 

"B-bbuing bbuing..?" Tao looked like he was on the verge of tears. 

"It's okay," Kris smiled, which was hardly seen, and pulled Tao in for a hug. 

"Damn Kris," Kai shook his head disapprovingly. 

"SHUT IT!" 

"Ugh.. Hunnie.. I don't feel too good.." Luhan grabbed his stomach and put a hand over his mouth. 

Suho furrowed his eyebrows,"What's wrong, Luhan-hyung?" 

"I'm going to the bathroom!" 

Luhan rushed into the bathroom, locking the door. 

Sehun looked worried,"Luhan?!" 

Sounds of throwing up filled the quiet house. 

"I-I threw up.." Luhan said from the bathroom. 

He flushed the toilet, washed his hands, and opened the door, collapsing into Sehun's arms. 

"We should go to the doctors.. Maybe you're sick." Sehun Luhan's pale face, pecking his lips multiple times in between words. 

"Awwwww..." Baekhyun and Suho whined. 

Chanyeol and Lay stared at them. 

"What?!" Baekhyun frowned. 

"N-nothing babe!" 

Chanyeol's voice crackled. 

3 year old face, premature voice. 

Baekhyun giggled,"What happened to your deep voice?" 

"NOTHING HAPPENED TO IT!" 

"Well, let's go to the doctors. We should see what's up." Suho went to his room to change, soon coming out in a light blue dress. 

"Damn, Suho." Lay whispered. 

"Problem?" Suho giggled. 

"N-no!" 

"Thought so, let's go!" 

-At the doctors: still 3rd person -3- (I apologize for not making it very surprising. You all probably know what's going to happen right? I bet I'm going to lose subbies DX) 

"So you threw up this morning immediately after eating." the doctor pursed his lips. 

The doctor looked EXTREMELY young, with chubby cheeks and an amazing height. He had caramel colored hair that nearly covered his left eye, and although he was serious in one point, he seemed to be like a kid in another. (A/N: know who I'm talking about? XD My bias~~ from that group Puhehe) 

"Am I sick or did I catch anything?" Luhan frowned. 

"Well, we need to get the blood results back to really see if anything is wrong. They should be coming back in a few minutes. I'll leave you alone until the results come back. Please make yourself as comfortable as possible." 

The doctor left, leaving the 12 people in a rough state. 

"Luhan, you can't die on me!" Sehun had a serious pout on his face. 

"I'm not going to die, Sehunnie!" Luhan reassured him, patting his head. 

"Just don't leave me, okay?!" Sehun whimpered. 

"Awwww...." Baekhyun whined again. "Why can't you be like that, Chanyeol?!" 

Chanyeol looked like a deer stuck in headlights,"I-I uh.. I love you?" 

Baekhyun giggled,"Aw, Channie~" 

Chanyeol let out a sigh of relief. 

The doctor soon came back in with a sheet of paper in his hands,"I have the blood test results." 

Luhan straightened up, clearing his voice,"So.. Is there something wrong?" 

"Not unless you don't like children, I guess." the doctor shrugged. 

"What?" Sehun raised an eyebrow. 

"Congratulations, you're pregnant." the doctor smiled. 

A/N: I know it's pretty short TT^TT But I wanted to end it here so you could be more into the plot >:D Although it's unoriginal... Erm.. Yeah. XDD KEEP READING TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS TO LUHAN AND HIS BABEH. And Sehun. XDD