Chapter 15

EXO: Girlhood?

-3rd Person- 

By now, everyone had gotten together and was being mushy and unbelivably.. 

Sickening. 

"Chenchen!" 

"Channie~" 

"Jongie," 

"Yixing~?" 

"Hunnie!" 

"Gege..~"

Chen and Xiumin had been unable to get off of each other, Chanyeol and Baekhyun had been playing pranks even more, Kai and Kyungsoo were.. Well, only Kai was the real problem, Yixing was getting greasier and greasier, Luhan and Sehun were... Hunhan, and Tao had wrapped the stoic tower around his pale finger. 

"Guys, don't you think we have been huddled in this apartment too much?" Suho glanced around at his friends. 

"I don't know. Maybe." Xiumin kept poking Chen. 

"Do you guys want to go to Jeju Island? If we pitch in a little we can all go for a cheap price." Suho suggested. 

"Jeju Island?" Tao questioned, who was playing with Kris's fingers. 

"Yeah, we can go play at the beach and go shopping." Suho smiled. 

Tao jumped up,"Shopping?! Gege, can we pleaaase go? Pleeeeeeease?!" 

Kris had his usual stoic face on,"Do you want to go that much?" 

Tao nodded. 

Kris sighed,"I'm fine with it." 

Everyone else shrugged,"Let's go." 

-A Week Later- 

"UWAHHHH~!!!!!!" Baekhyun and Luhan ran towards the clear ocean in their shorts and tank tops. 

Sehun stared at Luhan. 

'He needs to cover up.' Sehun huffed. 

Chanyeol was starting to get uncomfortable too,"B-Baekhyun, don't you want to try on your new jeans?" 

Baekhyun shook his head,"NO WAY! IT'S TOO HOT!" 

"Tao, wear my jacket." Kris dropped his black hoodie over Tao's head. 

Tao pouted,"But it's like 100 degrees!" 

Kris growled,"Wear it!" 

Tao whimpered,"Why?" 

Kris blushed,"Y-you're wearing extremely short shorts and you're in the body of a girl. Wear it. Now." 

Tao nodded,"Kay, gege." 

Chen peeked over at Xiumin. 

Good thing he was wearing decent shorts. 

"Suho, I won't make you cover up, but don't go and flaunt your body to anyone else, okay?" Lay rested an arm around Suho.

"K-Kyungsoo.." 

Kyungsoo was wearing a white summer dress with no straps. 

short white summer dress. 

Kyungsoo blushed and tried pulling down the dress. He had been forced to wear it by Baekhyun. 

"YOU ARE CHANGING RIGHT NOW!" 

"B-BUT!" 

"NO BUTS, EITHER YOU WEAR SOMETHING DECENT OR YOU STAY IN THE HOTEL ROOM!" 

Kyungsoo pouted. 

This was so unfair. 

He had been dared to make Kai jealous. 

A/N: Yep. Jealousy again. But it's going to be.. (I suppose) a little different. Not with Baekhyun. Obviously. KEEP READING!!!!!!!!!!!!! And leave comments~~