Pissed Kai

EXO: Girlhood?

-Kyungsoo- 

"Go get Kai from his room." Baekhyun-hyung instructed me. 

"Why me?" I pouted. 

"JUST DO IT!" 

I yelped and ran over to Kai's room, slowly opening the door. 

Mother of all things holy. 

Kai is standing in the middle of the room without his shirt on. 

"H-hey.. Dinner's ready.." I stammered. 

Damn.. Those wonderful abs- WHAT AM I THINKING?! 

"Oh hey, I'll come soon, lemme just pull on a shirt." he grabbed a random dark green shirt and headed to the table with me. 

I rushed inside the kitchen clinging onto Baekhyun,"I saw him half-, Baekhyun-hyung! Oh god, I feel like a creep." 

Baekhyun snickered,"Nice, does he have abs?" 

"Yeah he does, they're actually really ni-HEY!" I smacked his arm as he laughed. 

"Time to go on with the plan.. Just act all cute and stuff. I'm pretty sure he'll be jealous soon." Baekhyun grabbed a couple of plates and placed curry on them, motioning for me to put them on the table. 

"Guys! Dinner's ready!!" I heard Suho yell as Tao bounded down the stairs along with Xiumin and Luhan. 

Kai, Kris, Chanyeol, and Sehun were already sitting on the table, mouths watering and staring at the food. 

"Soo! Hurry up~~!" I heard Baekhyun-hyung call for me. 

"C-coming!" I stuttered and hurried over to the kitchen, giving Kris and Sehun their food first. Kris could get really scary when he was hungry, and Sehun would whine. 

-Kai- 

Soo? Dafuq? 

Baekhyun came in holding his hand and wincing. 

"Baekhyun-hyung, you burnt yourself!" Kyungsoo took a look at his hand, which was red and starting to blister. 

"It-it's fine.." 

"No it's not fine, here come with me." Kyungsoo frowned and held Baekhyun's hand, taking him into the kitchen. 

Freaking bacon. Stealing my Kyungsoo.

Did I seriously just say that?

-Chanyeol-

By now Kai had this "don't bother me" aura. The plan was working! Except.. Why do I feel so bothered whenever Baekhyun gets touched by Kyungsoo? It feels weird. Maybe I have an upset stomach or something. Oh well, time to eat~~

A/N: Puhehe, Yeollie, you don't know what's coming for you. I'm an evil author. Puhehehehehehehehehe.......~ And one question, I feel so dumb for asking this.. How do you put pictures in this story? T^T Still figuring out everything.