Chapter 21

EXO: Girlhood?

(A/N: Okay, so I know there was some confusion as to why I used instead of.. the lady part, but I just got messed up TT^TT. Just think of it however you want. And some of you wanted the but uh... I don't know how. XDDD Sorrreeeeeeh. And yes, I guess if you're 11 you're old enough.... Just.. skip it when it gets too.. rated. XD Kay bye.) 

-3rd Person- 

Lay came skipping out of his room, Suho following close behind with swollen lips and a pale neck infiltrated with red marks. Tao was pouting and Kris was following behind with a scary smirk on his face, Luhan was.. Luhan and Sehun was.. Well, Sehun. Chen seemed to be trolling more than ever and Xiumin was limping. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai, and Kyungsoo seemed to be the only normal ones. 

"Xiumin-hyung, why are you limp-"

"DON'T. FREAKING. ASK." Xiumin had a dark aura around him that he never had before. 

Chen snickered. 

Xiumin shot him a death glare that could kill and he immediately shut up. 

"Lay, come help me in the kitchen with Kyungsoo." Suho called from the kitchen. 

"Kay babe!" 

"Wait, does he remember?" Baekhyun asked Lay. 

"Oh yeah! I forgot to tell you. He remembers now." Lay smiled and waltzed into the kitchen, kissing Suho and then asking Kyungsoo what he should do. 

"Yay!" Luhan clapped. 

"Clapping for Suho but not for me. HMPH!" Sehun twisted his head away. 

"Aww Hunnie~" Luhan smiled brightly and took his face in his hands. "Forgive me~?" 

Sehun faltered,"Okay.." 

Luhan giggled,"That's my Hunnie." 

Chanyeol and Chen pretended to gag as Baekhyun and Xiumin hit them over their heads, awwing at how cute they were. 

Then Baekhyun sighed,"Now that that's fixed, how are we going to be guys again?" 

"B-BUT!" Chanyeol protested. 

"WHAT?!" Baekhyun snapped. 

"I like you as a girl." Chanyeol pouted. 

"And you don't like him as a boy, then?" Tao tilted his head. 

Baekhyun raised a perfect eyebrow,"What?" 

Chanyeol turned red,"N-NO! Baby! I love you as any gender!" 

"Hmph." Baekhyun turned away and scoffed, heading over to Luhan. 

'Chanyeol's in deep trouble now.' Chen thought to himself. 

"But seriously, how are we going to be guys again?" Kyungsoo frowned. 

"Hmmmm.... Well, what did you guys do the night before you became girls?" Lay asked. 

"We were out shopping, and then we saw this one girl who kept staring at us at the restaurant we went to. She was our waiter." Suho ate some spaghetti after explaining. 

"Think she put anything into your food?" Kai shrugged. "What did you guys eat?" 

"We all just ate some meat." Xiumin pouted and stared at his food. 

"Was it marinated?" Chanyeol had his derp face on. 

"...." 

"Yeah it was, now don't ask any more questions." Baekhyun pecked his cheek and pat his head. 

"Then maybe there was something in the sauce." Chanyeol suggested. 

"It did kind of taste funny.." Luhan mumbled. 

"Then we should go back to the place tomorrow, kay?" Suho looked at the others. 

"Mkay~ I don't want to be a girl anymore!" Tao pouted. 

"Why not?" Kris smirked. 

Tao whimpered,"There's no way I can get used to doing wushu in this body." 

-The next day- 

They awkwardly filed into the restaurant, looking for the girl that served them that day. 

"Welco-uh oh." 

"Yeah, uh oh. TURN US BACK INTO BOYS!" Xiumin hollered. 

"WAIT WAIT! How long has it been?!" the girl looked worried. For herself. 

"About 3 weeks." Kyungsoo replied curtly. 

"Then it should wear off today," the girl smiled. 

"SERIOUSLY?!" Luhan jumped around. 

"But why did you turn us into girls in the first place?" Tao furrowed his eyebrows. 

"Just wanted to see if it worked~" 

They all facepalmed and groaned. 

The girl giggled,"See you!" 

They went back to the house, waiting for the "potion" thing to wear off. 

"L-Lay, I feel weird.." Suho grabbed onto Lay's arm for support. 

"What's happening?" Lay grabbed Suho's waist. 

"Lay.. My head.. hurts.." 

-Taoris- 

Well, Kris certainly wasn't expecting a fully male Tao sleeping next to him. 

-Baekyeol- 

"I feel dizzy, did you give me anything to eat today?" 

"NO!" 

-Kaisoo- 

"Kaiiiii~ I feel weird~~" 

"Oh my god, Chanyeol gave you derp drugs, didn't he?" 

-Xiuchen-

"I NEED MAH BUNS, NAO!" 

"C-CALM DOWN, BABY!" 

-Hunhan- 

"Hunnie, why do I see a talking cup of bubble tea on the wall?" 

"Hannie, you aren't on drugs right?" 

A/N: Well, I wanted to end this chapter on a funny note, but I guess that didn't really work.. Erm.. I hope...you.. enjoyed? SO I WENT TO MY ORCHESTRA TODAY, AND I FELT SO AWKWARD BECAUSE I BARELY KNEW HOW TO KEEP UP TT^TT. PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS!!!!!!