Chapter 20

EXO: Girlhood?

Lay was busy, these days. Buying things for Suho, trying to get him to remember. He even redid their first meeting. 

Which involved a screaming Chanyeol and a bag of chips. 

All of these were useless. 

They went to the doctors to check up Suho, which only discouraged Lay more. 

"You say she has amnesia?" the doctor asked. 

He was a young doctor, with tiny eyes, yet looked incredibly serious. 

"Yeah, but she only doesn't remember him." Baekhyun explained and pointed to Lay who was biting his lip. 

"Hmm, well, what happened before the amnesia?" he picked up a pen and looked at Lay for answers. 

"Well, she was playing in the ocean and then she just suddenly dropped and started to drown and then passed out." Lay mumbled recalling what happened before. 

"I see, do you have any idea what she fell into?" 

"Probably a hole, the sand was pretty high up but there were a few holes in them." Baekhyun answered for Lay. 

"I see, I see. Well, it seems like she has received trauma from drowning, and that's all I can say is the cause for the amnesia. I'm not sure why she only doesn't remember you.." the doctor squinted, making his eyes disappear. 

"... Will she ever get her memory back?" Lay whispered quietly. 

"I'm sorry to say this, but I don't know. The human brain is very complex," the doctor sighed. "I realize you are in deep concern, but all you can do right now is treat her well and don't push her too hard to try and remember." 

"SUNGGYU!!!!!!" 

Everyone in the room turned to the door where a guy with black hair and a good build was standing, smiling. Then he frowned. 

"Oh, you have patients." 

The doctor, who Lay assumed was Sunggyu, blushed,"Woohyun, can you stay outside for a minute?" 

'Woohyun' pouted,"Okay.. By the way, Sungyeol said earlier that he's going to come by later. Something about a bruise." 

Sunggyu sighed,"Okay okay, can you please let me handle my patient?" 

Woohyun left. 

"I'm sorry about that.." the doctor smiled sheepishly and scratched his head. 

"It's fine, don't worry. But.. I guess we'll be leaving now, since there isn't much that we can do." Kyungsoo smiled sadly. 

The doctor laid a hand on Lay's shoulder,"I'm sorry, please don't be too hard on yourself." 

Lay smiled,"Thank you." 

The doctor left, being tackled by Woohyun. 

Baekhyun was in the arms of Chanyeol, who was strangely quiet. 

"I guess we should go.." Suho got up and fixed his clothing. 

Lay almost punched the wall. His boyfriend was traumatized and he didn't remember him. 

Anything about him. 

Tao poked him from behind,"Lay gege, don't be sad.. He'll remember soon." 

Lay smiled at his efforts,"I know, Tao. Go to Kris, I promise I'll be okay." 

Tao reluctantly left, running off to Kris who had his "face" on. 

Suho then came and tugged on the hem of his shirt,"L-Lay.. right?" 

"Yixing, but you can call me Lay." he wiped off his sweat. 

"I'm really sorry for not remembering, but I feel like you're special." Suho blushed. 

Lay stammered,"R-really? You feel like that? Do you remember ANYTHING at all?" 

Suho shook his head,"It's just a feeling, but I'm sure you are." 

He left and Lay smiled, finally thinking that things would be going his way. 

"Woah, Lay, calm down." Xiumin put his hands on both of his shoulders and pushed him down to stop him from jumping up and down. 

-A couple hours later- 

He sat down on the bed staring longingly at Suho's. 

They never used that bed when he had remembered. 

They always slept together, cuddling with each other on Lay's bed. 

Suho came in, hair tied and wearing a baggy shirt and shorts,"Hi Yixing!" 

Lay smiled sadly,"Hey." 

"I'm going to sleep, whatcha going to do?" Suho chirped and got into his covers. 

"I'm going to sleep too. Go ahead, I'll turn off the lights." Lay got up and turned the switch off, staring at the ceiling in bed. 

'When will Suho remember?' 

-With Baekyeol- 

"Channie, don't you feel bad for Lay-hyung?" Baekhyun had his face in his hands, staring at Chanyeol who was on his laptop. 

"Yeah, but don't worry too much." 

"Why not?! He's our friend!" Baekhyun was confused as to why Chanyeol was acting like this. 

"Because, if you give him too much attention you won't play with me." 

Baekhyun facepalmed. 

-With Taoris- 

"Gege, Lay-hyung will be alright, right?" Tao was cleaning out his gucci bag which had been laying on the table beside Tao's bed. 

"I'm sure he will." 

"Hnn, you're so mean gege, not even caring." Tao huffed. "Poor Lay-gege.." 

"I'm not mean," Kris protested, but it looked like he didn't care because he had his "I don't care" face on. 

"Yes you are!" 

"Do you want to be punished again?" 

Tao gulped,"N-no.." 

Kris smirked. 

"My poor gucci, you had to listen to him." 

Kris growled. 

-With Kaisoo- 

"Kai, what do you think of this dress for Suho?" 

Kyungsoo came out wearing a light blue dress that stopped around the middle of his thigh. There was a silver necklace on his pale neck and his hair was tied to the side. 

"...." 

Kai.. didn't or rather, couldn't say much. 

Kyungsoo frowned,"It's ugly on me, isn't it? I'm gonna go take it off."

"NO!" Kai shot up. 

Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow,"Something the matter?" 

"Keep that dress. Keep it. Don't let anyone else wear it." 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes,"I'm going to give it to Suho." 

Kai pouted. 

Kyungsoo snorted. 

Kai pouted. 

Kyungsoo slapped his arm. 

Kai: Failed. 

Kai sighed,"But.. You look good in that dress!" 

"I have tons more though, I promise." Kyungsoo giggled and showed him his closet to show proof. 

"Damn." 

-Xiuchen- 

"Chenchen," 

"Hmm?" 

"Stop trolling the internet and play with me!" Xiumin pouted. 

Chen sighed,"But I like trolling." 

"Then should we..." 

Xiumin whispered in his ear. 

Chen shut off his computer and tackled Xiumin. 

Definitely worth not trolling. 

-Sulay- 

Lay was having trouble falling asleep. Usually he would hold Suho to his chest, relishing the warm body heat that the pale angel gave him. 

But the other side of his bed was empty. 

Cold and empty. 

He stared at Suho who was sleeping peacefully. He smiled and sat up, Suho's soft black hair. 

"Remember soon, okay Suho? You don't know how much it hurts.." 

A/N: Aw, poor Lay. ): Well, don't hate me for making Lay hurt TT^TT It's all part of the story line >:D That I made up in like a minute. TT^TT Damn, such a bad author.