Chapter 21

EXO: Girlhood?

It was the day before they were supposed to leave Jeju island, and Lay was still as depressed as ever. 

"Yixing, can you help me?" Suho looked at him with puppy eyes. "My suitcase won't close." 

Lay's heart softened,"Sure." 

He punched the suitcase brutally, trying to zip it up. 

Honestly, he was taking out his anger on the poor suitcase. 

"It's closed, I don't suggest you open that until we get home." Lay felt the heat getting to him, sweat almost getting into his eye. 

"You're sweating," Suho wiped off Lay's sweat with the sleeve of his jacket, staying dangerously close to Lay. 

"Th-th-thanks." Lay stammered and tried to back away. 

"Hehe, your stuttering is cute." Suho giggled and pat his head. 

Lay felt his face heat up,"Thanks..? I guess..." 

Suho giggled even more,"Sometimes I wonder if you're actually a 6 year old." 

Lay pouted,"Hey! Just because I believe in unicorns does NOT mean I'm a little kid trapped in a 20 year old body!" (A/N: I know he might be older, I'm just saying its around his twenties.) 

"Well, that pout doesn't really do much on your protest." 

Lay groaned,"You're evil." 

"Well guess what?" Suho poked his cheek. "I love you, Lay." 

Lay froze. 

Suho pecked his lips and went back to check if he had any things laying around the hotel room. 

"D-did you just.. DO YOU REMEMBER?!?!" 

"What if I do?" Suho shrugged. 

"DAMMIT SUHO!" Lay tackled Suho to the bed, forcing him to look at Lay straight in the eye. "Tell me if you remember. Tell me now. And tell it to me straight." 

Suho blushed and turned his head away,"L-Lay.." 

"TELL ME!" (A/N: Tell me, tell me, te-te-te-te-te-tell me~ XD sorry, continue reading.) 

"I do.." Suho bit his soft pink lip. 

"God, Suho.. Since when?" Lay tried to hold back the tears. 

"About an hour ago.." Suho moved his arms to try and signal to Lay that he wanted to be released. 

"Why didn't you tell me?" Lay held his arms even tighter and got closer. 

"I-I.. Wanted to surprise you.." Suho stammered and blushed. 

"Don't ever do that again, got it?" Lay snapped. 

Suho got scared,"Lay.. You're scaring me.." 

"Sorry.. I got a little carried away.." Lay got off and dropped his head to Suho's lap. "You just really scared me, Suho.. When you lost your memories like that." 

Suho his face,"I'm sorry." 

Lay smiled,"It's okay, you remember now." 

"Yup!" 

Lay smirked,"But you aren't off the hook." 

Suho gulped. 

Bad plan. 

-Hunhan- 

"Hannie! Pay more athention to me!" Sehun pouted and poked Luhan's stomach. 

"I'm busy, Sehun." Luhan brushed off Sehun who was now on strike. 

"BUT LUHAN!" 

"BUSY! I'm giving Suho some pictures." Luhan had a tongue stuck out the corner of his mouth. 

"Luhan.." Sehun had a dangerous aura around him that Luhan couldn't see. 

"I said I'm bus-" 

"PAY MORE ATHENTION TO YOUR BOYFRIEND GOD DAMMIT!" Sehun had trapped Luhan between himself and the bed, staring straight and fiercely into Luhan's dark brown eyes. 

Luhan smirked,"Why should I?" 

Sehun pouted,"Becauth I'm your boyfriend." 

"What if Suho was my boyfriend?" 

Sehun scowled,"That ith never going to happen." 

"Oh? How would you know?" Luhan raised a perfectly trimmed eyebrow. 

"Becauth," Sehun smirked. "You. Are. Mine." 

Luhan giggled,"Always the protective one, hmm?" 

"You know it, Lulu." 

"Awwww, com'ere baby." Luhan gripped Sehun's face into his hands and smashed their lips together. 

'Best way to pay attention to your boyfriend.' Sehun thought. 

-Kaisoo- 

"How about... No." Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. 

"BUT WHY NOT?!" 

"I'M NOT GOING TO WEAR A DRESS THAT ONLY COVERS THE TOP PART OF MY THIGH!" Kyungsoo shouted back, feeling greatly offended. 

Kai pouted. 

Kyungsoo snorted,"The pout isn't going to make me wear a ty dress." 

Kai huffed,"But you look like an angel, so it won't make you look ty!" 

"Don't use your flirty tricks on me, Kim Jongin!" 

Kai pouted and punched his pillow,"I hate chu." 

"No you don't. Now help me zip up this dress." 

"Coming, baby." 

-Baekyeol- 

"Hmmmm...... OH MAN, CHEN STOPPED TROLLING MY FACEBOOK! YEAH!" 

"Wait.. My troll is unfinished though.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other. 

Either Chen died, or Xiumin and Chen were going at it like wild rabbits. 

-Xiuchen- 

Xiumin was practically half dead, and his hurt. 

A lot. 

He was panting and his sweat washed the sheets. He was sprawled out on the white sheets, hair sticking to his frame. 

"G-god, Chen.." Xiumin panted. 

Chen had the most satisfying smirk on his face,"Yes baby?" 

"I'm not walking for another month." Xiumin groaned and rubbed his poor . 

"Oh please, you always say that." Chen snorted. 

Xiumin froze. 

"D-did you.." 

Xiumin felt something dripping out. 

"Yes I did." 

"I HATE YOU!" 

(A/N: COME ON, I TOLD YOU, I'M A ERTED 8TH GRADER. I LEARNED ABOUT THIS PEOPLE. MY FRIENDS TORTURE ME WITH ERTED CHATS EVERY DAY. Don't criticize. :3 Besides, you're all old enough, right?) 

"No you don't," Chen smirked. "Now, back to what we were doing before.." 

Xiumin whimpered. 

He'd rather have Chen troll. 

A/N: Erm, yes. XD Well, that ended on a erted note. :3 

Puhehehehehehe. Leave comments belowww~ This story is my most popular one, I guess.