Sulay: Plan in Action.

EXO: Girlhood?

-Suho- 

"Suho-hyung, since Kyungsoo ditched us for Kai we have to clean up." Baekhyun pouted and started picking up dirty dishes. 

"Well, it's the least we can do for him, right?" I smiled as I picked up the rest of the dishes and placed them in the sink. 

"Do we have any more chips? Lay is hogging the bag." Xiumin looked through the pantry. "And we're out of buns too! MY BUNS!!!!!" 

"Calm down, Xiumin-hyung." I laughed and handed him a bun from the pot that they were cooking in. 

He took it in his mouth and hopped back to the living room. 

"So, Suho-hyung." Baekhyun smirked at me. "When are you going to tell Lay-hyung?" 

"Wh-what are you talking about?!" I stuttered and continuted to wash the dishes. 

"Don't act like you don't know!" Baekhyun nudged me with his elbow. "You're so in love with Lay-hyung~!" 

"SHHH!!!!!" I felt my face heat up as he laughed his off. 

"But seriously, when are you going to tell him?" Baekhyun stopped laughing and eyed me. 

"I-I don't know! I'm not even sure if he likes me back.." I mumbled as I washed my hands and the dishwasher. 

"Look, I'm positive he likes you back, so just go out there and confess and soon you'll be like Tao and Kris." he smiled and gave me a playful shove. 

I blushed,"Fine. But not today." 

He pouted,"Fiiiiiine.." 

"By the way, what about you and Chanyeol?" I smirked as I about the tall curly haired male. 

"SH-SHUT UP HYUNG!" 

-Chanyeol- 

I woke up the next morning, finding Baekhyun sprawled out on his bed and a hand on his forehead. I smiled and poked his stomach, trying to wake him up. When he didn't, I jumped onto the bed, tackling him. 

His eyes shot open,"What the?!" 

"Wake up!" I smiled. 

He groaned,"Lemme sleep Channie.." 

"It's 12 o'clock," I pouted and poked his cheek. 

"Good, you can wake me up again when it's 3." 

"Come on bacon!!!! You have to help set up Lay and Suho-hyung!" I smirked, knowing this would get him up. 

He sat up immediately, making me fall on my to the ground,"Oh yeah! I need your help with this one Channie. Sorry about that by the way." 

"It's alright, so what do you need help with?" I rubbed my sore and laid down on the bed. 

"I need you to get Lay in Kris's room by 2 o'clock." he handed me a white t shirt and I pulled it on, relishing the sweet scent of fresh laundry. 

"Why Kris's room?" I frowned, it was going to be hard to get him into Kris's room. 

"Because if it's Kris's room then he won't destroy anything." Baekhyun snorted. 

"Ohhh. Okay!" I smiled and headed out the door. This was going to be interesting.. 

A/N: Er, yep. Sorry for making Chanyeol extremely innocent in this chapter, I just kinda got lost in the middle of writing. Anyway, I hope you can look forward to the next chapter and comment~~~!!!! 카이 says bye~ (Kai)