Stares and Trouble

EXO: Girlhood?

 

-Luhan- 

"Is it just me, or do you guys feel like somebody's watching you?" Xiumin shivered. 

"I feel it too," Baekhyun rubbed his arms. 

"It's because we are 12 amazingly awesome looking people." Kai stated it as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. 

Kyungsoo slapped his arm,"Don't be so full of yourself." 

"But it's true!" he cried out. 

"Gege.." Tao tugged on Kris's shirt. 

"Yeah?" Kris wrapped an arm around Tao's shoulders. 

I smiled at that, Tao and Kris were so cute~~.. 

"I'm hungry.." he pouted. 

"Let's go home and eat, we'll be home soon." Kris reassured him. 

"But gege.. I want to eat here." he pouted even more. 

"There are so many people though.." Kris sighed. 

"Bbuing bbuing?" Tao used his ultimate weapon. 

-Kris- 

Damn.. Being in a girl's body it makes it even harder to avoid his aegyo. 

"F-fine..! Choose what you want to eat." I groaned and took out my wallet, handing him a 20. 

He hugged me tight,"THANKS GEGE!! Come on Luhan and Baekhyun hy- I mean unnie, LET'S GO!" 

He ran off, Sehun pouting. 

"Damn Kris, you're like his servant." Kai snickered. 

"Shut it!" I growled. 

"Guys.. They're getting in some kind of trouble." Suho pointed to Tao and Baekhyun, frowning. 

"What?" I turned my head around and saw Baekhyun's arm being held by some guy. 

Luhan was trying to get away from another guy, and Tao was trying to run back to us, but some other guy blocked his way. 

Chanyeol stomped over and ripped the guy's hand away from Baekhyun's arm, then punching him in the face. 

"Damn, Chanyeol's actually being cool for once." Chen had a "not bad" expression on his face. 

I silently walked over to the guy blocking Tao's path,"Problem?" 

"Back off, I found her first!" he yelled at me. 

"That's my girlfriend, I'm pretty sure I "found" her first." I rolled my eyes. 

He turned red in anger,"OH YEAH?!" 

I stared at him with a "are you kidding me?" look, and punched him in the stomach, grabbing Tao's hand and bringing him back to the others. 

Tao stared at me with tears forming in his eyes,"It's harder to do wushu in this body." 

I chuckled,"Just don't get into too much trouble." 

"Luhan is still there.." Tao pointed. 

A/N: Still not really going anywhere, going to though..! ANYWAY, LEAVE COMMENTS~~~~~