How..?

EXO: Girlhood?

-Kyungsoo- 

"Umm.. So where do we go first?" we wandered around the mall, people giving us weird looks for wearing such baggy clothes. 

"Let's get some.. uh.. underclothing first," Luhan-hyung suggested. 

We walked into the store, grabbing random things and trying them on. The guys were outside, sitting and staring at us. 

Baekhyun came over to me,"Kyungsoo, come into the changing room with me. I still don't know how to do this." 

I reluctantly went inside, helping him with the straps and everything. 

"Does it fit?" I waited for answer. 

"I guess. I'll just buy it." 

Soon we were done shopping for.. underclothing, and finally went into stores with actual clothing in them. I went to the cash register after trying them on, buying the clothing and heading to the bathroom to put them on. 

I stared at myself in the mirror. Damn.. I really look like a girl. I had on a white v neck shirt, a pair of blue short shorts, a light blue scarf and white sneakers. I hesitantly walked out and saw Baekhyun in a white loose tank top, dark blue short shorts, and sandals. 

"I feel like such a girl." he pouted. 

I snorted,"You are a girl." 

Soon, Tao came out in a white t-shirt with a vintage photo on it, black short shorts, a black cardigan and black and white sneakers. 

"Tao, you're always in black and white!" 

Luhan came out wearing a light green shirt, white short shorts, and white and green sneakers. 

"I like those colors." Tao stared at him innocently. 

"Awh, am I the only one wearing jeans?" Xiumin came out wearing a black loose tank top and gray skinny jeans, white sneakers giving hi-her a couple more centimeters on his height. 

"I guess." I shrugged. "Hey where's Suho-hyung?" 

"H-here!" Suho stuck his head out from the changing room, blush flooding his face. 

"Come out!" Xiumin ripped the curtain from his hands revealing Suho. 

He was wearing a gray v neck shirt and white skinny jeans, black converse going perfectly well with the outfit. 

I sighed,"Let's go meet the guys." 

-Chanyeol- 

Soon the gu-girls, came out. Damn.. Baekhyun. 

"Damn Kyungsoo, you look.. Dayum." Kai let out a breath. 

"Look what?" his eyes were staring at him with his signature O___O. 

"D-don't make me finish that." he mumbled. 

"I feel like a barbie doll." Xiumin pouted. 

"You practically are." Chen snorted and got hit by Xiumin. 

"So.. what now?" Baekhyun pursed his lips and sighed. 

"We get used to living like girls..?" Tao looked at all of us. 

"I guess.." Luhan shrugged. 

 

A/N: This isn't really going anywhere for now, but it's going to get better? I hope.. ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYYY I hope you can look forward to the other chapters~~ Leave your awesome comments below~~.. 안녕~~~~