Finally, Hunhan.

EXO: Girlhood?

-Sehun- 

I felt anger boil up inside me, why is that guy touching Luhan? I could feel stares on my back as I stomped over and ripped his arm off of Luhan, pushing him to the ground. 

"S-Sehun..!" Luhan winced as he rubbed his arm. 

"Don't mess with me." I growled and punched him in the face, taking Luhan's arm and taking him with me back to our dorm. (A/N: They aren't famous here, I don't wanna have to put in screaming fan girls and stuff. Sorreh. ㅡㅡ) 

The ride home was awkward, but right now I didn't give a damn. 

"Sehun.." I felt Luhan whisper. 

I didn't reply. 

I heard him sigh, making me feel a little guilty, but I hated how that guy seemed to be able to do anything he wanted to with Luhan. Luhan was.. vulnerable enough. He didn't need to be taken advantage of by anyone. 

We got off the taxi and I headed into the dorm after paying the driver, grabbing Luhan's wrist and dragging him into my room. 

"Sehun, what's going on?" Luhan sounded desperate. 

"You." 

He tilted his head in confusion,"What about me? Did I do something wrong?" 

"I don't like how he was able to make you powerless. You only show that side to me," I got closer. "And only me." 

I grabbed the back of his head and smashed his lips against mine, my brain exploding in light as they finally touched. He shoved his hands through my hair, my hands running up and down his spine. 

He separated after a while, panting,"Se-Sehun.." 

I fumbled with the bottom of my shirt,"Learned your lesson yet?" 

He smirked,"I don't think so." 

He grabbed the collars of my shirt and pulled me in. 

We spent the next hour in my room, kissing as if there was no tomorrow.

-Kyungsoo- 

"Why is it so freaking cold in the mall?!" I rubbed my arms and shivered. 

I closed my eyes until the snapped open when I felt something warm around my body. 

"Idiot. You shouldn't have worn such.. short clothes." Kai mumbled and scratched the back of his head. 

I smiled lightly as I pulled on his black leather jacket, secretly inhaling Kai's cologne. That stuff is like the fragrance from the heavens.. Oh god, I'm a creeper. 

"Well, we never actually got food, so let's go eat." Baekhyun suggested. 

"FOOOOOOD!!!!" Chanyeol ran to the food court. 

Sometimes I wonder how that psycho was even able to help Baekhyun. 

Baekhyun giggled,"Chanyeol! Wait for me!" 

I looked at Kai through the corner of my eyes. 

Chen snickered,"Feeling lonely?" 

"SHUT UP!" 

A/N: Yeeeep, finally having a plot. Puhehe~~ Hunhan got together~~~~ Damn, our maknae Sehun has grown up. Anyway, leave your awesome comments below~ And you silent readers, as much as I enjoy seeing the number of views going up, I would love reading your comments as well~ I'm not complaining, just.. comment? Please? XD Anyway, I hope you have a bacon filled day/night~..