Sickening Fluffly Unicorns

EXO: Girlhood?

-Suho- 

I froze in his arms, replaying the words over and over in my head. 

'I love you too.. I love you too.. I love you too..' 

I finally gathered all my courage and turned to face him, his face a flushed pink and scratching his head. 

"I was cheesy, wasn't I?" he cleared his voice. 

"Cheesy, yet unbelievably cute." I kissed his forehead, surprising myself with my own bravery. 

He blushed even brighter,"H-hey! I'm a guy! I don't want to be called cute.." 

I giggled, which was extremely weird considering I'm a guy stuck in a girl's body. I cupped his face and planted a soft kiss on his lips, relishing the distinct flavor that could only be found on Lay. 

That day I found out that Lay's hair was extremely soft, and he was a cheesy unicorn that tried to impress me in every way possible. 

-Baekhyun- 

We finally got them together, yet why do I feel so.. disgusted? 

I watched as Suho and Lay laughed and whispered to each other, holding hands and kissing each other every freaking 5 seconds. 

"You know, Baekhyun-hyung, if you hate watching them so much why don't you just do the same with Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo snorted and took a chip from my bag. 

"Hey! That was my chip! AND NO, I'M NOT GOING TO BE CHEESY WITH CHANYEOL!" I protested and stomped into my room, slamming the door and finding a sleeping Chanyeol. 

Lanky limbs were hanging off the bed, hair a mess, mouth open, yet unbelievably.. 

Adorable. 

Completely and utterly adorable. 

I smacked myself over and over, thinking of myself as a molester. 

Stop being creepy and sleep or something! Why did I come into the room in the first place?! 

"B-Baekhyun-hyung? Why are you hitting yourself?" Chanyeol rubbed his eyes, curls sticking out in all directions. 

"U-uh.. I have no explanation, actually." I stammered and mentally slapped myself again. 

"Hehe.. Baekhyun-hyung is going mental." Chanyeol laughed and stretched. 

"I'M NOT GOING MENTAL!" I yelled and frowned laying down on my bed. 

-Chanyeol- 

He's pouting on purpose. 

He's doing it so he can make me a molester that molests bacons wearing eyeliner. 

He's doing it so I can go to jail. 

STOP POUTING CUTELY, BYUN BAEKHYUN! 

I quickly ran into the living room, grabbing a glass full of cold water and drinking it down in big gulps before Suho came into the living room and raised an eyebrow at me. 

"Something wrong Chanyeol?" 

I shook my head furiously. 

He slowly walked backwards out of the room, face saying 'I am thoroughly creeped right now.' 

What am I DOING?! 

A/N: I apologize for this being so late TT^TT Oh gawd, Chanyeol's derp face. XDD Anywayyyyyy, please leave more comments~~~~~~~~~~~~~ They seriously leave me smiling creepily.