Chapter 22

EXO: Girlhood?

-3rd Person- 

Kris walked out of the room with Tao, earning surprised gasps from the other guys. 

"He's a guy again!" Chen pointed. 

Tao rolled his eyes,"No duh, gege." 

"But why are all of us still girls?!" Baekhyun frowned and crossed his arms. 

Chanyeol was still being avoided. 

'Poor Chanyeol.' Lay thought. 

"How would we know?" Kai snorted and Kyungsoo hit him on his arm. (A/N: I just finished my cello lesson, TT^TT my finger hurts. Sorreh if I update this slowwwwwwwly...) 

"Don't be rude," Kyungsoo scolded. 

"Hannie, why do you look so awkward?" Sehun eyed Luhan. 

"I have a stomach ache, and I keep feeling like I have to go to the bathroom, but then it goes away." Luhan squirmed. 

Everyone was confused,"What?" 

"It feels weird!" 

Kyungsoo gasped,"I-it might be.. THE WOMANLY NEEDS!" 

Everyone cringed,"Oh god, no!" 

Luhan ran into the bathroom, only to come out screaming,"I'M BLEEDING!!! I'M BLEEDING!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL NOW! I'M DYING FROM THE INSIDE OUT! SEHUNNIE, I LOVE YOU!" 

"CALM DOWN, LUHAN-HYUNG!" Suho shouted. "I-It's just what mother nature made girls's bodies do.." 

"But it feels weird! How are we supposed to sit or go anywhere without it smudging?!" Luhan complained. 

"I have an older sister at home, you buy these things called pads." Kai scowled. 

"How do we know what kind?" Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow. 

"You just buy different sizes, I guess." Kai shrugged. 

"Xiumin, have you had this yet?" Chen looked horrified. 

"NO! And I don't want it!" Xiumin pouted. 

"You have to face it somehow." Lay snorted. 

"Does it feel REALLY weird?" Baekhyun interviewed Luhan was still squirming like no tomorrow. 

"Yes! It does!" 

"Let's go to the market nearby, I'm sure they have some." Suho suggested. 

They arrived at the store, sighing in desperation as they walked through the aisles. 

Luhan picked up a random pack,"Small, do you think we should get it?" 

"Just get all the sizes, I don't want to do the laundry over and over." Kyungsoo frowned and grabbed every single size, throwing them in the cart that Chanyeol was pushing. 

"Let's get some food too!" Chen and Xiumin raced to the food area, tossing in buns and chips. "LE DONE!"

"Kay! Let's go so Luhan can stop squirming!" Baekhyun put all the things on the belt thingy (A/N: XD I don't know what it's called.) and waited for everything to be scanned. 

"Your total is $46.51." the cashier stated. 

"Everyone pay ten bucks." 

They grumbled and took out their wallets, giving 10 dollars each. 

"And your change is $73.49." the cashier gave Kyungsoo the cash, maybe because it looked like he was the most responsible. Which he kind of was. 

Each person got 6 dollars back, and the rest.. Kyungsoo kept? They didn't know. 

Luhan rushed into the bathroom with Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Suho, and Xiumin with all of the packages. 

"So.. How are we supposed to do this?" Xiumin questioned. 

"Oh look! There are instructions on the back!" Baekhyun pointed. 

"Open up pad and peel off the sticker on the two sticky flaps. Place pad on underwear and stick the two flaps underneath, making sure the pad is in place." Kyungsoo read off. (A/N: I at giving directions XD) 

Luhan did as he was told and pulled up his pants, squirming a bit more,"It feels uncomfortable." 

"I guess we all have to use them at one point." Suho smiled sadly. 

The "girls" came out of the bathroom, looking at 7 boys waiting.

"HANNIE! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Sehun tackled Luhan. 

"Hunnie! IT FEELS WEIRD!!!!!! AND IT'S UNCOMFORTABLE! I'M GOING TO @$%^&%$#@!#$%^&^%$" 

Everyone stared at Luhan who spat out so many words that even gangsters wouldn't know or use. 

"It's like he's on angry drugs.." Chanyeol gasped. 

"L-Luhan-hyung.. Please calm down.." Suho laughed nervously. 

"YOU SHOULD FEE-" 

Sehun shut him up with a kiss, Luhan immediately reacting. 

They drifted into their room.

"YOU CAN'T DO IT FOR A WEEK, YOU'LL GET PREGNANT!" 

Everyone stared at Kai. 

"What, it's true!" 

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. 

"I still love you, I don't know why. But I still love you." Kyungsoo muttered.

"It's because I'm hot." Kai snorted. 

Kyungsoo took out his phone. 

Baekhyun's phone rang. 

"I got a notice for FaceBook. Eh." Baekhyun opened up the FaceBook app and started to laugh. "Do Kyungsoo is now single." 

"BUT BABY!" 

"You conceited jerk." 

"But I'm your conceited jerk!" 

"... Shaddup." 

Chen snickered,"Kai got dumpeeeed." 

"SHUT UP CHEN!" 

"I'm still your hyung." Chen scoffed. 

"Ultimate troll." Lay smirked. 

"SCREW YOU!" 

"I thought I told you to stop trolling! I sacrificed sitting for a week!" Xiumin wailed. 

"Sorry baby, that was only temporary." 

"You freaking troll." 

A/N: yesh yesh, Chen is a big troll. DOT. XD erm.. 

Yeah!!!!!!!!! TROLLING! XD 

I feel like such an awkward unicorn right now. 

KEEP COMMENTING, MY MINIONS! 

I bid you goodbye, for the sake of Narnia.