Jealousy Plans

EXO: Girlhood?

-Baekhyun- 

I can practically feel the love between Kyungsoo and Kai. Pft, they're such idiots. 

We came home, Sehun and Luhan coming out of Sehun's room. Sehun looked.. extremely satisfied, hair messy and sticking out of places, and well, Luhan? More like he came tumbling out of the room with swollen lips and a red face. 

"Woah, Sehun. Looks like you had fun." Chen sniggered. 

"Shut up hyung. It's not like you wouldn't take the chance to jump on Xiumin if you could." Sehun snorted and plopped down on the couch, leaving Chen and Xiumin's mouths wide open. 

"Y-YAH! OH SEHUN!" Chen's eyes were the size of saucers, Xiumin having his "surprised baozi" face on. 

"Nice one, Sehunnie." Chanyeol sat down next to Sehun watching T.V with him. 

Kris and Tao had disappeared, Kyungsoo was in the kitchen cooking tonight's dinner, Kai was in his room, Suho was helping Kyungsoo, Lay was trying to steal a bag of chips, and I sat down next to Chanyeol. 

"Channie, help me with something?" I smiled innocently. 

"S-sure..!" he stuttered. 

I motioned for him to follow me to my room, closing the door once he got inside. 

"So.. What do you need help with?" he sat down on my bed, playing with his fingers. 

"I need help getting Kai and Kyungsoo together, can't you practically see them eye each other?" I snorted. 

He boomed with laughter,"I can definitely help you with that." 

"Any idea how to get them together?" I frowned, I hadn't come up with a plan yet. 

"Hmm.. What about.. the jealousy thing?" Chanyeol rested his head on his hand. "But isn't it a bit overused?" 

"Kai's too thickheaded to notice. I'll tell Kyungsoo and he'll definitely go with it." I smirked and we headed out the door. 

I mouthed to Chanyeol,'I'll start right now.' 

He gave me a thumbs up, winking. 

I laughed and headed to the kitchen to find Kyungsoo and Suho. 

"Kyungsoo, you like Kai right?" 

You know, just thought I'd throw it out there to get things started. 

He stopped cutting the onions and stared at me with his big eyes,"Wh-what?!" 

"Pft. Don't act as if you don't know, it's true right?" I scoffed and washed my hands. 

"What does that have to do with anything?!" he cried and went back to slicing the onions. 

"I can help you get together with him. Just thought up a plan with Chanyeol." I smirked, Chanyeol was very handy in situations like these. 

"B-but.. HOW?!" he fiercly ripped the peels off of one onion, making me wince. 

"Kyungsoo, don't vent your anger on the food." Suho scolded him and went back to mixing the curry. 

"Jealousy plan~ I start hanging out with you more, Kai gets jealous, and then BOOM! You're now holding hands and being cheeseballs." 

He snorted,"Right, as if that's going to work." 

"You know, it might." Suho stopped stirring. "Kai is kind of dumb at these things." 

"And after we get Kai and Kyungsoo together, Kyungsoo and I can help you and Lay." I smirked as Suho froze. 

"Wh-whaaaaat??" he turned bright red and tried to focus on something else. 

"Let's just get started with Kai and Kyungsoo first~~" This was going to go beautifully.

A/N: Sorry it's short T^T But Kaisoo is on the way!!!! Leave comments below and have an awesome day/night!