Chapter 9

The Lawyer

 

~surprised kiss~

 

 

 

A week had passed like nothing has happen. At last it was what she carries on in her mind. She knew that if she kept trying to avoid the media, the more curious they will. So, bravely she faced them, almost everywhere and every time, while praying that the rumor will rust away day by day. She also felt sorry for Yuri who gets the most impact from this mess. They haunted her just like vassal.

 

She panted heavily after manage to seceding from the commotion. They chasing after her when she just exit from her car and walked to the hotel. She has event to attend at the hotel, and there they were waiting for her before attack her mercilessly.

 

“Are you alright Miss? Do you want to take a rest first?” The concern event organizer asked her.

 

“I’m fine, I better catch up now before it’s too late” She took a deep breath then following the lady in front of her.

 

Once they enter the room, the presence of Choi Sooyoung immediately attracts people attention. Instead of listening to speaker their eyes glued on her.

 

Unconsciously, a curse escaping when she saw Choi Siwon sat among the guest. No wonder the media going dafter out there. He flashed her smirk before pretend not to interest with her presence.  She was taken a back at first before shifting her eyes from him and returning smile to the people. During the event, they ignore each other, pretend not to acknowledge another existence. Meanwhile the guests keep their eyes glued on them, interest in their dissimilation.

 

Sooyoung took a deep heavy breath as she entered the lift but before it can close, someone with slim and tall figure manage to enter.

 

“What do you think you’re doing? Do you want to make another fuss?” She hissed when Siwon turning to face her.

 

“sshh, too noisy leggy pig. I want to save us,” He covered which was immediately earning a smack on his head.

 

“And how to?” her hands rested on either side of her slim waist now.

 

He rubbed his head painfully “keep you stay away from the paparazzi”

 

“Thanks a lot moron, but this is gonna make the situation worsen” She groaned in frustration.

 

The lift swung open and Siwon gasped when he saw paparazzi get on together at the parking lot. Did not know what to do, reflex he covered preventing her from talking. Instead he got a bite from Sooyoung. In this tricky situation one wrong step both of them will die. Moreover the lift door wouldn’t close. He knew they will look over at their direction, and in one deep breath, he pinned her at the corner before crashing his lips onto her, covering her slim figure with his. Sooyoung stiffened at the invasion and when people turned to their direction, they cheering for the making-out couple clueless about their true identity. Finally, the door was close.

 

One thing they did not realize was they were enjoying the kiss, a passionate kiss. Sooyoung pushed him by the chest because she lack of air. Even when they were pulled from the kiss, Siwon still gave a light brush on her swollen lips, pecks. Their forehead leaned each other as he brushes his pointed nose on hers.

 

“Ms. Choi. . . .” He whispered huskily, still regaining his consciousness. When he about to kissed her again she covering his lips.

 

“It’s enough” Sooyoung break free from his embrace, covering her face in ashamed “God. . .  . What did I do?”

 

“Oh my God, I’m sorry. . . I just. . .” He took her hands and uncovered her pretty face, red faint could be seen on her chubby cheeks.

 

“There are so many of them down there. . . . . It was a reflex. .” He explained, before cursing him self right away when the last word left his mouth.

 

‘a reflex’ Sooyoung could not believe what she had heard. The lift swung open again and she slapped him hard on the face before running out.

 

“Wait!” He called her but Sooyoung really fast.

 

“Damn it!!” He groaned inside the lift. Fortunately there was no one around.

 

Sooyoung kept running and use fire-escape before heading to her car.  Her eyes were red and puffy. She didn’t care about the existence of paparazzi. His last words were running on her mind like a storm and sting her heart cruelly. Recklessness she drove her car in busy road, careless with her own safety. All she need now is Yuri.  Knowing where Yuri was, she headed to Yoona’s building. As she stepped inside the building, all eyes on her. Ignoring people stare; she was right away entering the lift and of course still weeping.

 

She stormed inside the office and after scanning the room she found Yuri near the window, she ran to her friend. Yoona and Yunho were watching in confuse until Yuri asking them to leave the room. Yuri was standing still while her hair soothingly. After few minutes, Sooyoung finally stop crying.

 

“Who did this to you?” Yuri cupped both of her cheeks to force her answer her question.

 

She shook her head while wiping remain tears on her cheeks. Sooyoung exactly knew what she will do “I miss you, that’s it”

 

“Liar. .  Tell me!” Yuri insisted.

 

She sighed before muttered “Choi Siwon”

 

Yuri eyes widen in angry “What did he do?” She hissed.

 

Sooyoung touched her lips hesitantly, her puffy eyes never left Yuri to see her reaction. Yuri noticed that somehow her friend lips swollen tough it was not really visible.

 

“Yunho! Yunho!” Yuri shouted calling the man.

 

The door burst opened revealing Yunho following by Yoona behind. They were eavesdropping all of their conversation on the other side of the door without the two noticing.

 

“Ask Siwon to get here, , ,” Yuri ordered angrily, “. . . please. . “ she inserted and put a little smile on her face which was immediately he doing her request.

 

“He’ll be here in minutes” Yunho reported when Siwon reply his message. He looked back at Yuri then pulled her closer him and Yoona run to her Soo Unnie.

 

“What did he do?” Yunho managed to calm Yuri down while he interrogating her.

 

“Something bad. . .” She turned to him “really bad. . I don’t think I can forgive him” She breathed.

 

“Did he insulting Sooyoung?” Yunho asked carefully and Yuri nodded.

 

Yunho face palmed and groaned in disappointment. He never thought Siwon could do this kind of thing.

 

“I’ll kill him right away, I swear” Yuri said through her gritted teeth.

 

“Let me do the favor”

 

Yuri looked at him in surprised “Do not even think to dirtied your hands, Yuri. Let me do instead” He smiled.

 

“Take Sooyoung with you and clean her up” He smiled to Yuri  “Go on. . . . ”

 

Yunho action was managed to touch her and without realizing she hug him and mumbled ‘thanks’ before drag Sooyoung and Yoona to washroom.

 

Siwon was gone too far this time. Yunho swore he’ll not forgive him easily. He’ll beat him hard to make him put some respect to woman. After a longing of waiting for the suspect, finally Siwon was entering the office only to be greeted by Yunho punch.

 

“That’s for making her cry”

 

Siwon touch his lips only to find a drop of blood in the corner of his mouth. He titled to Yunho and asking for explanation in silent.

 

“You’re going too far buddy. I can’t believe you did that. . .” Yunho was standing right beside Siwon who sat helplessly in the floor.  Siwon knew he will not win to fight against him.

 

“Did what?”

 

“Do not play innocent!” Yunho gripped his collar “You exactly know what it is!”

 

“I didn’t do anything!. .  I swear Yunho, it was not like what you think” Siwon had a hard time to breath because of Yunho’s hand in his neck.

 

The door swung open and Sooyoung screaming in fear seeing the show.  They were immediately helping Siwon, Yuri tried to slip her self beneath Yunho and pushing him further.

 

“Stop it, Yunho. I don’t want to make you guys fight like this” Yuri spoke calmly.

 

Sooyoung and Yoona were helping Siwon to stood “Yunho it just misunderstanding, trust me” Siwon declared “Soo. . .Ms. Choi please let me explain” He begged to Sooyoung.

 

“Soo what do you think?” Yuri asked the lady “It will be wise hearing from his side”

 

Yoona giggled loudly in this situation “Seriously Unnie, your lawyer side is taking over right now” She gave her thumbs up.

 

“fine” She whispered “but. . .” She looked at Siwon hesitantly.

 

“What is it?” Yuri butted because she was impatient with her sudden silent. Sooyoung only shook her head. It will be very embarrass on her side if he’s telling the real story. She has to stop all of this.

 

“Yuri. . . . .” She started “I-I don’t think it necessary” She was observing the room as the people staring her with curious “I. . . I mean. . .umm . . I think it just. . . .umm . . misunderstanding. . yes! It just misunderstanding” She squealed in delight when finally she could find the right word to describe.

 

Siwon was watching her the whole time and he also realized that it will be uncomfortable. Let just the two of them to finish this matter.

 

“She’s right! It just misunderstanding” He was set seal to her words. His head nodded vigorously to convince them. 

 

“How can I trust you? You came in mess and blaming him, besides I’ve seen the proof Soo” Yuri narrowed her eyebrows in skeptical. Yuri could witness how her friend was turning in nervous.

 

“Then let us to solve this” Siwon suggested “. . Yunho?” His eyes were begging to Yunho.

 

Yunho nodded his head “He’s right Yuri, I think it’s their private matter. Yoona, do you mind to let them use this room?”

 

Yoona grinned while shook her head “We can use my father office Oppa”

 

“Good then” Yuri mumbled out loud

 

 

 

 

 

oh I'm really sorrry for long update

well, thanks for your support