Chapter 13

The Lawyer

 

Here we go what you've been waiting guys

 

 

~ CHOI SIWON CONFESSION~

 

 

 

 

 

 

“No matter how many times I always thinking, it still doesn’t make any sense to me” His dark eyes were wandering outside the transparent glass window into the busy night city.

 

 

Sooyoung who was still clueless only watching him before finally asking “And who you are exactly talking about?”

 

 

He was shifting his eyes to the beautiful lady before him “Our best friend” Then he chuckled lightly “Love found it way into their heart”

 

 

Sooyoung merely smiled remembering her friend love story.

 

 

“And I hope we also ended up like them” He whispered

 

 

Sooyoung was taken aback with his statement “pardon me?” She still couldn’t trust with what she had heard. She frowned instantly, wishing that he would say it again.

 

 

Afraid that it would scare her, he quickly made a joke “No repeat missy, I think you should check your ears to make sure” Yet he didn’t want to deny what he just said.

 

 

Seeing her face came back to normal one, he smiled. Still, he never thought he would just get an opportunity like this, chatting with her for the entire night. The fact that she come to him at first was making him happy till the core. Did she aware that she had just changed his gloomy day to the beautiful one? And it was the perfect way to finish his day.

 

 

Sooyoung perceived his stare was too passionate, yet she felt uneasiness to lift her head and stare back. She remained silent and bent her head low as he was not speaking as well. She was just playing with the straw on her glass, thinking about the words he utter before. Did he really mean it? She aware that their relationship had changed now, there will be no mocking or humiliating or throwing-tantrum for each other like before. It left them discomfort around each other presence.

 

 

She wished she could leave this place as soon as possible, but something had locked her firm to her seat. Even for a little move felt so heavy under his eyes. She inhaled deeply, absorbing as many as strength she could before lifting her head. Sooyoung almost screamed when she saw those smile from him again, for she didn’t know how many times this night. Her own heart beat was deafening her sense in this kind of silent.

 

 

“em, , do you want to eat something else? Something warm perhaps?” He offered tenderly.

 

 

Sooyoung grimaced in shame knowing that he would definitely remember her piggy appetite “no thanks, it’s enough”

 

 

“Don’t tell me you are in diet?”

 

 

She lighten up, Siwon was shifting the seriousness between them “What make you think so?” Fully, he won to get all her attention and it visible on her gestures.

 

 

“You and your desire for food, I knew it”

 

 

“Not tonight” Sooyoung murmured.

 

 

“Why? Does it because of my presence? Am I just made you lost your appetite?” He turned serious and Sooyoung groaned in despair.

 

 

God please don’t make it serious again

 

 

“It is true, then” Siwon concluded.

 

 

“Hey. . . Don’t make any conclusion before you hear any reason from me” She quickly protested.

 

 

“So, tell me your reason” Siwon searched for a comfort position as if child want to hear an interesting story from their mother. Not to mention the boyish smile that plastered on his face.

 

 

Weird, how those small acts could bring the happiness inside her. She felt the excitement creeping on her.

 

 

With a slight of pouting lips, she spoke “Wasn’t I told you before it because Yuri, erm. . . no! it is because I feel being neglected tonight. Usually people will come to me but tonight they dump me” She reasoned.

 

 

“But I’m here piggy”

 

 

Before Sooyoung could responded, he added “Your reason make me feel useless”

 

 

Sooyoung eyes went wider “That’s not what I mean. It’s not you whom I talking about, but my so called friends”  

 

 

Then he burst into laughter watching the lady explained in panic “Chill out missy, I’m kidding”

 

 

Her pout went deeper as she snorted “I see that the old Choi Siwon finally came back”

 

 

“I want to ease the tense atmosphere here because you seem lost your talkative side”

 

 

Sooyoung merely nodded her head in agreement.

 

 

“It is because the kiss, right?” He blurted out. How long will they pretend to numb? Someone should start and since he was the cause he took the initiative.

 

 

The other side, Sooyoung didn’t know how to react. She turned pale, still wasn’t ready to face the sensitive topic.

 

 

As if reading her mind, he moved closer and took her hand, “Sooyoung, listen to me, will you?” He was reassuring her because her hand felt so cold against his touch.  

 

 

Seeing no response, he continued “I know what I did on you was a mistake. . .” She pulled her hand immediately, but he was stronger and firmly held her.

 

 

“But, I’m grateful for my reckless action. I kept thinking about that day, forever” His eyes were showing the sincerity.

 

 

Sooyoung stopped struggling and staring at him back in unreadable expression.  

 

 

“I kept asking to myself what had gotten into me that day, and then I went to a conclusion. . . .” He paused to take a deep breath

 

 

“I think I’m falling over you”

 

 

She choked out her tears, unable to react or even move, he just took her breath away. What did he say? Did he just confess to her? Did he spoke it wholeheartedly?

 

 

“I mean it Soo” He added.

 

 

Oh, and he use her nickname. Sooyoung couldn’t handle anymore, so she vented her feeling by crying out loud. She could careless if tomorrow she will feel stupid. How on earth she would cry only by hearing this man confession?

 

 

“Ssshh. . . hey, hey. . .” Siwon moved to the chair next to her “Why are you crying? I’m sorry. . . I’m sorry if I scared you” He hugged her and her hair gently.

 

 

And her cries went wilder than before, wetting his expensive shirt. As she felt hard to get the air, she pulled her self. Her eyes were so puffy and red. To no avail, she was wiping the endless tears that flow down her cheeks.

 

 

The sound of her cries echoing till the first floor. All Siwon’s staff was starting to gossip but no one dare to check what exactly was going on upstairs.

 

 

Patiently, he was waiting for her until she stopped from her wild cries. He helped her to wipe remain tears and cupped her cheeks gently “Are you feeling better now?”

 

 

She nodded and to her consciousness, she was holding his shirt tightly.

 

 

“Tell me, why were you crying?”

 

 

“I-I don’t know” She was starting to regret her action. How stupid she was looked a while ago.

 

 

Siwon wasn’t satisfied with her answer but he nodded “Oh dear, I made you cry twice”

 

 

His regretful voice somehow could make her smile, and then she chuckled. Siwon was watching her in awe. She was just insanely crying and now, her mood had changed.

 

 

“What is it now?” He questioned.

 

 

“Nothing. .” Soon, she cracked in to laugh “I must be looking like a fool”

 

 

“The truth is, you make me look like a fool” Siwon kept his hands on her lovely face, never intend to let it go.

 

 

“Okay, . .  I’m fine now, you can release me”

 

 

“I don’t want to. You owe me explanation missy . . . . . and answer”

 

 

Suddenly, she claimed for his lips since she was feeling to shy to admit it in words, yet she used an action instead to prove the emotion she also had for him.

 

 

And the night was ended just like what he wishes would be. How lucky Siwon must be.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : I know maybe it isn't too sweet like YunRi, but I had tried so hard to make it. I hope you will like it.

Sorry it took me so long for update this one. And thanks for your comments, it makes me found my spirit back again ^^