Chapter 4

The Lawyer

 

 

 

 

 

At the waiting room Yuri kept fanning her self because she felt like she’s burning.

 

“Are you alright?” Yunho could not focus because the lady beside him moving none stops. The weird thing was the temperature inside the room is cold.

 

“Should I take a drink for you?”

 

Yuri smiled sheepishly, “No, you don’t have to. I’m sorry.”

 

How could she maintain herself when Yunho keep whispering on her sensitive ear during the court session? Fortunately, he’s clueless. Yuri kept wondering why Yunho had this effect on her. Well, it’s not the perfect timing for day dreaming, so she took a deep heavy breath for several times then straighten up her back. “You need a help?”

 

“Don’t force your self,” he turned and smiled “I can handle it”

 

Yuri’s face turned mad “we’re team Jung! Are you. . .”

 

“Hey, , , ,” He took her hand “I don’t mean to underestimate you, but you look so. . .hm, how I describe this?  Are you sick?” he eyeing her with concern.

 

Yuri shook her head abruptly, trying to shove the red paint on her cheeks. “I’m fine. So, can I help you now?” She pulled her hand and move from her sitting position.

 

“Okay, help me with this, try to analyze this one so we can give them another attack”

 

The rest of the break time Yuri spent with listening Yunho’s explanation. She had given up to put a fight because what Yunho had said is true. If they want to help Yoona to win this case, they should cooperate. And Yuri is willing to succumb against her pride for Yoona.

 

“Are you ready?” Yunho held her hand, making her jump in shock.

 

 She nodded her head immediately “Let’s beat them!” then pulled her hand from his grasp before rushed to the court room. She would definitely avoid skin ship with Yunho as much as she could. Whereas Yunho seemed really enjoy all of this. When he started to have this feeling towards Yuri? He’s not sure. The important thing, he could get close to her through this case and of course, Yoona’s help.

 

 

 

 

 

“Ms. Sooyoung, some people said they’ve witnessed that you and Mr.Choi had met yesterday, so what exactly the meaning behind those meeting?” Sooyoung just come out from one of broadcasting relay service building when she got question attack from the paparazzi.

 

She stopped from her step, contemplating whether should give answer or not. But it’s impossible she could free from them without at least open . She gave them her famous deathly smile.

 

“Oh it’s just unforeseen of circumstance. I met him when I about to buy a coffee then we bumped each other” she replied sweetly “now guys, if you don’t mind, I still have another important schedule. I have to go”

 

“Absolutely Ms. But if you don’t mind, can we have a private interview with you” One of the journalists asked carefully, earning Sooyoung attention “If you’re not busy of course” he quickly added.

 

“hmm, I’ll thinking about it” she answered nonchalantly as heading towards her car.

 

“I promise it will be a brief interview” he insisted, making the other journalist pleaded in unison.

 

Unfortunately she left her manager today. In this kind of situation, a manager would be really useful. Once again she stopped, eyeing the people around her which were immediately stopped blabbering.

 

“I’ll call you when I have spare time” Their face shining with happiness. It’s because they will have an interesting gossip for the whole week, no, maybe the whole month because it’s related to the famous artist Choi Sooyoung. “but it’s not a promise.” She added mercilessly and with that she left the grumbling people behind her.

 

Well, teasing the paparazzi could make her day. At least she could get an entertainment while she is an entertainer.  She her car and heading towards the next filming location. She remembered that this day Yuri had her first court session with the Jung. She will interrogate her tomorrow and she will make sure Yuri could not avoid that one.

 

When she was busy with her thought suddenly her phone buzzing inside her bag.

 

‘Unknown number’

 

 It must be one of the crew productions.

 

“Listen, I’m sorry for late but I’m on the way now” She jabbered before the other line scolded her. But she only got silent in reply. “hello???”

 

“it’s me Choi.” It was male voice. Sooyoung stopped her car to the side.

 

“Ah.. another stalker” she attempted.

 

“Don’t make me puke Choi. It’s Siwon.”  Siwon seemed not like to joking right now. “We need to talk”

 

“to the point, huh? What is it about?” She scoffed.

 

Siwon groaned “It’s not something to talk via phone. We need to meet first!” He demanded.

 

“I’m starting to hate it when you use that tone of selfish demanding” Sooyoung replied with annoyance “If you asking to meet me, you have to requesting nicely.”

 

“I have no time for joke around with you”

 

Sooyoung snorted “Who says I’m joking around? Seriously Choi, you need to learn something call ‘manner’.” She could hear Siwon’s heavy breathed like he was trying to control his anger. “If you’re not going to telling me what is the meeting about, good bye then” She warned.

 

“wait!” Siwon yelled in frustration,  “hm. . . .  The honorable Ms. Choi Sooyoung, I’m requesting for your ‘precious time’ to discuss your ‘well-manner’ with me, you can settle on the place and time” Siwon spoke gently with emphasized words over there and here.

 

 Sooyoung could feel that what he asking to discuss is something important because there’s no way Choi Siwon would talked so kindly like that to her. “I’m afraid that I might really busy for this whole week”

 

“I swear you will regret if you delay to discuss this one” His tone was really serious.

 

She checked her schedule “Alright, alright. Maybe we could meet two days from now ”

 

Siwon sighed in relieve “And one more thing Ms, do not even talk to the paparazzi. Keep my word, will you?” then he hung up without even waiting for her answer.

 

“Aish this man! How dare he hang up like this?” Then she remembered his last words. What exactly has going on? If he had planned on to make her curious, he succeeds.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri sighed deeply as she gathered her things. Perhaps it’s not her lucky day. She couldn’t give her best today, actually, they couldn’t gave their best today.

 

“hey pretty. . . what’s with that pout?” a whispering voice woke her up right behind her left ear.  She frowned and turning her head to glare at the grinning Yunho. “Don’t say that you mad at me? Look, we could beat them Yuri, but for the next court” He took both of her hand and shook it lightly, signaling that he was serious.

 

 

Yuri’s POV

I swear my face look like a boiled crab in front of him right now, but I could do nothing. My heart beat increase rapidly till it will come out anytime. I brave my self to meet his almond eyes.

 

“I trust to you, now could you please let me go?” I peek at our clasping hands.

 

He just smiles to me “You don’t like ‘it’?”

 

“Jung, we have serious problem right now and it’s not a proper time for romantic scene” I scoff him.

 

His smiled widen as his face brighten just like he just got a muse. “Hm, I never thought you like our ‘romantic scene’,,”

 

“That’s not what I mean!” I roll my eyes in annoyance “I’m sorry for ruin our ‘romantic scene’ then, I’m tired” I pull my hands and take my bag.

 

“Dinner sounds good Yuri, don’t you think so?”

 

“No thanks. I’m really tired. Good afternoon Mr. Jung” I firmly state in order he give up with his stupid idea.

 

“I’m begging you, , ,” He pleaded desperately.

 

“What’s gotten into you?” I raised my tone, surely annoyed with him this time “We’re just a teammate, and I don’t like being to close with someone I just know for a while. I hope you know that.”

 

At a glance I saw disappointment in his handsome yet exhausted face. Somehow I feel little bit guilty for reject his offer and being too harsh but I don’t want to give him a chance to get close with me, if he has intend to do that. Then I left him there alone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

yay!!! *jump-jump

finally I update this. . .kekekeke

*pokes yunho, pokes yuri , pokes soowon and the last pokes my friend fidi

thanks for the comments guys