Chapter 3

The Lawyer

 

 

 

 

 

The next day was really busy for Sooyoung. She had to finish her photography with one of the top magazine, then being special guest at special talk show before finally MC-ing at her own TV program. To her awareness, the media hasn’t been forgetting about her last court. So, she had prepared her self for the talk show with the most possible questions would them asking. Well, she was right and she managed to overcome the talk show without give any craps.

 

Before she was heading to the next location with all her staff, she was asking them to stop first at coffee shop. When she about to entered, she bumped with someone. Both were fall to the floor, then she heard familiar groan sound and it’s none other than the other Choi. She cursed her self and trying to get up.

 

“Well, it seems you’re send by God to test my patience Ms. Choi.”  He scoffed, hands on hips while looking down at his cakes which is now scattered on the floor and mess up everywhere “It’s so unfortunate we have same surname.”

 

“I’m the one who suppose to say those words Mr. Choi.” She followed his gaze and felt little bit guilty to the cakes “but, don’t worry, I’ll buy you the new one.” She headed towards the counter.

 

“I’m not asking for replacement,” Now he crossed his hands over his built chest. Sooyoung turned her head and questioning in silent.

 

“You should apologize.” He demanded.

 

“I’m sorry?” Sooyoung was taken a back “I’m in no doubt that your big head full’s of selfish pride, but one thing you should know, we bumped each other and it means, there’s no one wrong!” Sooyoung was blabbering in front of the counter “If you asking me for apologize then you should apologize too.” She put on her conceited mask.

 

When Siwon about to utter his argument she cut him off. “and, . .” She continued to lecturing him. “I had the goodness to replace your cakes, just be grateful for that!”

 

The people on the café had their attention on the bickering couple.  They know that both of them not really contented with the conclusion on the last court. Siwon had noticed the tense aura and roaming his eyes, if he insisted to continue this, they will end up at the court again. Why should he meet her again? This ‘selfish little Ms. Tiny leggy leg’ absolutely pain in the despite her famous and talented personal.

 

“Ok, there’s no apologize, but I will never thanks for the cakes. Hurry up, I’m really busy.” He said arrogantly.

 

 Sooyoung gritted her teeth, trying hard not to start another fight with the selfish big head who leaning at the door boastfully. She ordered the same amount of the cakes and walked back him to give it.

 

“Well, next time you should be more careful.” He turned to the door but stop from his step, “oh, ,say my hi to Yuri. I will be glad if she comes again to my place.” He gave her teasing wink and left her speechless.

 

She immediately took her phone and dialed her number, totally forgot that she was in rush.

“Yah!!! I’ll stay over at your place tonight and you have to be there before I come!” and she hung up without giving her time to figure it out or answering.

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri felt like her soul was taken away from her body. This case is really complicated, and Yunho wasn’t help at all. Her phone was ringing loudly.

 

Sooyoung

 

“Yoboseo . . ” she greeted her buddy cheerfully, but the other line was yelling to her.

 

 “Yah!!! I’ll stay over at your place tonight and you have to be there before I come!” she hung up instantly, leaving her dazed on her spot.

 

“Who is it?” Yunho waved his hand making her back to reality. “Yuri. . .,who is it?” he repeated.

 

“Yuri?” Yoona was questioning the two of them with suspicious. “Wah, ,you guys have been get along well.”

 

“No, we’re not!” Yuri quickly denies “It just, , , he has no manner towards other people.”

 

“Not to mention about our dinner last night, you seemed get used to with the nickname.” His words were full of meaning and Yoona get the hint.

 

“Get over it Jung!” she had getting more and more frustrated. “Listen Yoong, he forced me to have dinner with him last night and nothing had happen.”

 

“What do you mean with ‘nothing had happen’ unnie? It’s okay if you really like him.” Yoona was chuckles seeing how panic she was. Yoona is happy if Yuri has another relationship. It’s been a long time since she close with a guy. Yuri groaned tiredly.

 

“Okay girls, stop with the teasing. Who was it?” Yunho tried to help her.

 

“But you started it Oppa. .” Yoona whined, feeling slightly dejected because he stop the Yuri’s-teasing-time.

 

“It was Sooyoung. She sounded really mad on the phone. There must be something happen.” She sighed “It’s okay,, , let’s back to work”

 

“Yoong, can I finish this one at home?” She pointed the big envelope “Sooyoung asking me to get home early.”

 

“Sure Unnie.” She got up from her seat “Tomorrow we will began the first court, Oppa you also need to rest, so go home now.”

 

Yunho titled his head “Are you trying to kick me out now?”

 

“Ani. . .You need to look fresh tomorrow.” She grabbed little mirror from her table and give him it “Look how messy you are. Just get out of here. .” But Yunho ignored her. Yoona glanced at Yuri, giving her signal and then the two walked each to his side. They grabbed his hands and pull him up.

 

“hey!” He had no choice “Alright, alright. . . I’ll drive you two home.”

 

“No, thanks. My boyfriend waiting for me, but. . . you can drive this unnie home.” Yoona pointed at Yuri.

 

“I’m sorry, but I have my own car.” She immediately picked up her stuff and ran towards the door “See you tomorrow, guys!” She grinned before vanish behind the door.

 

“Aish,,, that Unnie!”

 

 

 

 

“Mind to tell me where you have your dinner yesterday?” Her voice was sweet but it also deadly.

 

Yuri took a deep breath, shove away her fear and gather the courage as much as she could.

 

“Okay. One thing you should know. I’m working Yoona’s case now.” She stopped. Sooyoung nodded, yet still hasn’t got any clue. “with Jung Yunho, , , ” Another paused, Yuri waiting for Sooyoung reaction.

 

“Wait. . .”

 

‘hohoho, here we go, calm down Yuri. It’s just the beginning.’ She grabbed anything around her to hold her self.

 

“who?” Sooyoung looked like had a hard time to digest the mentioning name.

 

“with Jung Yunho” she repeated obediently. “We had worked really late so that he worried to let me home by my self. . . . . .  and , , , the fact that we haven’t eat anything make him brought me to. . .em. . . to . .”

 

“to?” Sooyoung asked little bit impatient. 

 

“to Siwon restaurant to have dinner” Yuri’s voice really soft almost whispering but Sooyoung had catch ‘Siwon’ name mentioned and it’s enough to explain everything.

 

“That’s why you stuttered and sound really fright that night, huh?” Yuri nodded slowly and Sooyoung burst into laughter

 

“Oh my gosh Yuri. . . you’re so funny”

 

“I thought you’re gonna angry!” Yuri whimpered

 

“Ok Soo, stop it!” but Sooyoung still laughing till death “Whatever! I’m going to sleep, I have a court tomorrow.”

 

Finally, Sooyoung could stop her self “Arasseo, , but next time you should tell me about ‘Mr. Jung Yunho’,”  She made a note on the name.

 

“I tell you for the first and the last time, there’s nothing special about him despite he is great lawyer.” Yuri made a dot sign using her index finger in order that Sooyoung couldn’t continue to interrogating her.

 

“Okay, ,” Sooyoung had succumbed but deep inside, she will find out and fasten eyes on what will happen because somehow, she senses something.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I update this one pretty fast since I felt sorry to my friend because chap 2 only has YunRi

well, this one has SooWon moment too.

I'd like to say thousand thanks for your great comment and subs this story