Chapter 14

The Lawyer

 

 

Fluffy Kisses and date

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri groaned in despair, her eyes felt so heavy, her head spinning around and her body felt so numb. She stretched out her hands in the air earning chuckles from the man beside her.  

 

 

“Go take some rest” He suggested.

 

 

They were working on Yuri’s apartment since Yoona insist them to take some day off. And it gave Yuri more stresses. That was the long case she’s ever took. Yoona was right since the first, she would need Yunho to handle this one. She turned to her side, examining the man in awe. His glasses hung on his sharp nose, some strands of his hair fell down covering his forehead. Even with a simple with t-shirt he wore, he still looked as handsome as god. Yuri noticed he got a stain of coffee on the corner of his mouth.

 

 

“Yunho . . .” She called and got his full attention.

 

 

Yuri reached out her hand and wipe the coffee stain gently “Done” She stated.

 

 

Yunho raised an eyebrow “Uh, one more thing, you need a hair cut. It almost reaches you eyes” She brushed his hair away and smile.

 

 

“But I look good with my long hair” He joked “And, it’ll make me to get your attention”

 

 

Yuri pouted, “I’ll take some snack, do you want something?” She got up.

 

 

“Another cup of coffee will be good” He lifted up his empty cup.

 

 

“Oh no. . . No more coffee for you mister, you’ve got enough with those dark liquid, how about herbal tea?”

 

 

“Sound like poison for me. Come on Yuri, one more cup won’t harm me” For the first time he whined like a child, Yuri couldn’t help but to melt.

 

 

Yuri rolled her eyes as if she didn’t care his whine and before he could speak any of other whining she ran away.

 

 

“Yuri-ah. . . .”

 

 

“Oh no! . . You! Stay there!!” She screamed out knowing Yunho following her behind. Before she could reach the kitchen, a pair of strong arms wrapped around her stomach tightly.

 

 

“Yunho!” She screamed in her laughs whereas Yunho tickled her endlessly. Satisfaction came to him as Yuri declared her perdition and as he stopped his attack they stayed like that for a moment, enjoying each other embrace. Yuri leaned her head on his broad shoulder while Yunho showering her with kisses.  

 

 

“I don’t think I need coffee anymore” He stated.

 

 

“hmm. . .” She closed her eyes.

 

 

Peacefulness had taken away her burden, she felt so light with Yunho around her “I wonder what is she doing right now?” Yuri mumbled out loud.

 

 

“You mean Sooyoung?”

 

 

Her head nodded gently “One thing I regret the most, I couldn’t witnessing her expression when Siwon confess to her” A mischievous smile reached her lips.

 

 

Yunho watched in silent. The way she relaxes with his touch bringing the mixed sensation. Oh man, he already fell deep into this love even before he could comprehend. With the hold of her chin, he turned Yuri to capture her rosy lips. Yuri’s eyes widen because of his sudden action, but it took no time before she melt in his kisses. His kisses were so deep, gentle and chaste spoken his love in utterly sweet, andit taken her breath away. Even when Yunho pulled, she still could the warmth of him. Yuri’s eyes fluttered open to be greeted by his intense stare.

 

 

“Let’s go out for a date”

 

 

How could Yuri forever resist him when he was so full of surprise “in this time?” She was taken aback.

 

 

“Why not? In my opinion, this is the perfect time to go out for a date” He stated and Yuri stared in disbelief.

 

 

“Beside, there will be no disturbance. . .” He added before whispering right into her ears “the world will feel like made for only you and me”

 

 

“You’re insane!” Yuri’s cheeks shaded in scarlet.

 

 

“Oh come on, we never even once go out for a date” Another whine came from Yunho as he tighten his arms as if would never let her go this one.

 

 

“Are you positive? I do remember we always had a dinner when we ca. . .”

 

 

“That was doesn’t count as a date tough. Come on, Yul” He reasoned.

 

 

“Oh please, stop it Jung!”

 

________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile Yuri was busy with her whining lover, Sooyoung had a beautiful date with Siwon. It took them few hours before manage to free from the paparazzi, but it was worthy.

 

 

“I’m starting to feel weary, I think I will resign soon” Sooyoung spoke bluntly as she cuddle on his warmth embrace.

 

 

“Why? Don’t say it's because of them?”

 

 

“Aren’t you feeling tired being chased by those media? They are freaking me out” She titled her head.

 

 

“Rather than feeling tired, it was interesting for me. We had fooled them few times, babe. You should feel proud” Siwon was grinning upon remembering every scene of their memories with paparazzi.

 

 

Sooyoung sighed, she knew her new boyfriend really love to tease those people who liked to follow them everywhere, just like this night. Their perfect date just ended on the rooftop of Siwon restaurant because of them.

 

 

“What’s wrong with that, huh? Think about your fans, they will lose you if you do that” Siwon kept persuaded her since he was certain she will regret this in the end.

 

 

“And maybe I’ll leave you too if you’re not an actress anymore” He added playfully.

 

 

“Bwoh?!. . .  YAH!!” He got her deafening screaming for his joke.

 

 

Sooyoung released herself from his arms, but he tightened his grip “Look I’m just kidding, baby. I will never leave you no matter what”

 

 

“L-I-A-R!”

 

 

“Alright, alright. . . . I’m sorry” He begged “I think we have to make a clarification, so that they stop from whatever they doing to us”

 

 

Sooyoung was finally calming down from her fury “Do we have to include Yunho and Yuri?”

 

 

“No, we can handle this, but I’m sure if it’s needed they will help us willingly”

 

 

“Speak about them, I. . .” But she stopped in the middle.

 

 

His brows creased “I what?” He cupped her face to search her eyes “What is it baby?”

 

 

Unable to hide anymore, she spoke softly almost whisper “It’s related to Yuri”

 

 

“Tell me” Siwon insisted.

 

 

“I’m afraid about something, . . oh please I can’t tell you about this” She groaned in despair.

 

 

“And now you will keep secrets from me?” He stared at her with suspicious eyes.

 

 

“I can’t betray my best friend, Siwon. But I swear I’ll kill your pal if he dares to leave her without even listen her explanation”

 

 

 “What makes him leave her?” The clueless Siwon was now getting more confused and Sooyoung giggled seeing how adorable he was.

 

 

 “Hey, what are you laughing at?”

 

 

She stopped from giggling so hard “You silly! Listen, it will come to the time when I will tell you everything about my past, about Yuri past, about us, but please not tonight”

 

 

When Sooyoung promised something, she would keep that promise. He smiled in understanding before claimed her lips, another kiss for tonight.