Epilogue

The Lawyer

 

 

 

 

 

The two beautiful brides appeared at the same time. Dressed in long, white-silk gowns with veiled heads, they were clasped each of Sooyoung’s father arms. The grizzled old man appeared more than happy to have such beautiful daughters to be delivered in his honor. Yoona was trailing after them, spreading white roses in the air with such a glee of a child in Chirstmas day in her angelic face. The guests watched in awe at the holy ceremony. At the end of the aisle, Siwon and Yunho exchanged glances. Grin smoothed their nervousness.

 

In the end, Yunho was able to persuade Yuri so that they could have wedding ceremony together with their friends. Sooyoung instantly washed away her hate towards Yunho upon hearing the news.  She and Yuri prepared their wedding together with the help of Yoona.

 

Each steps Yuri and Sooyoung took brought them close to their fate. Through the thin layers of the brides’ veil, Yunho and Siwon could saw their nervous smile and they smiled back. Who would have thought that they would finally together? Through their heated arguments, teasing, and mockery, they could finally see the better of each other and learning to love despite the lacks.

 

“I trust my two angels to both of you” Soo’s father said when they stood face to face.

 

“Yes, Sir” They answered at the same time. Yuri and Soo took their partner’s arm and stood before the priest.

 

“Now boys, repeat after me.” The old man commanded solemnly.

 

Yuri’s heart beating so fast till she thought it might explode right in the altar. She couldn’t believe he was soon-to-be her husband within a minute. After what happened, she thought she might lose him forever and lost her chance for the love of her life yet he came back and accept for whoever she was. Her eyes wandered through out Yunho’s shoulder to peek at the couple beside them. A small smile tugged the corner of her lips.

 

There was Soo smiling sweetly at Siwon. Her eyes shone with tears of felicity. And they were declaring the promise together. Soo was her friend, her patner, her sister and her mother. She took care of her ever since they know each other and occasionally Yuri would stay at her house for holidays. Her eyes darted towards Mr. and Mrs. Choi, her guardian. Sensing Yuri’s eyes on them, they smile back at her.

 

Everyone looked so happy for her and Sooyoung. Yuri looked back at the man in front of her, the man she never dreamed off to come to her life, the man that would finally stole her heart, the man that she would share her life with for the rest of her life, the man that accepted her for who she was. He was magnificent in his suit. His eyes were radiating happiness. Gently, Yunho hands clasped to hers while his eyes never left hers.

 

The priest voiced a vow, which was followed by Yunho and Siwon concurrently. Yuri almost couldn’t breath. Her eyes shone with unsed tears. And when the ladies turn, she almost choked in the middle of uttering her vow. Sooyoung successfully elbowed her side. They slipped the rings on one another with grins. Yoona stood by one side, holding two bucket of flowers for her two unnies.

 

“I love you.” Yunho whispered secretly as he bent to slip the ring.

 

“I know.” Yuri grinned.

 

“Forever and always.” Yunho promised.

 

“Forever and always.”

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

It's ended up here. I'm sorry that I only put YunRi's conversation in the end because I'm running out of the idea.

Also, I have new story that you may check out. here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/423494/shades-of-mr-mine-angst-snsk-yunho-yunri-yuri-smfamily

Thank you so much for the happiness you guys brought me through this story. ^^