Chapter 8

The Lawyer

 

 

 

Sooyoung could not believe with the result of their discussion. How could she trust that Choi to handle this entire problem? But if she has a gut to speak with the paparazzi, who knows what will he do. He might be making the whole situation worsen. She sighed dejected. She felt so lazy to move right now and she had cancelled all her schedule today. All she need right now is restful. But suddenly her phone did not stop buzzing.

 

Dang! She forgot to turn off her phone. But it was Yoona, it must be important.

 

“Yoong. . . .” She sat up straight.

 

Yoona told her the entire story. To her knowledge Yuri will freak out but she little bit surprised when Yoona told her that Yuri felt different with the Jung.

 

“Wow! It’s wonderful Yoong, it’s really wonderful!” She squealed in happy, forget with her own problem. “Last time she was dating a guy, she run away because he tried to touch her hand”

 

“Really!?” Yoona gaped in disbelieve “But Unnie, to my knowledge, I saw they often holding hands”

 

 “Are you serious?? Well, we should help them then, , ,” Sooyoung smiled like she just win something.

 

Yoona pouted cutely “I already help them unnie. . . .” Yoona reminded her in a matter fact tone.

 

“hm . . .I know, I know, ,” then Sooyoung remembered something “Yoong, could you please tell her to avoid paparazzi?”

 

“Ahhh. . your case right? Arasseo unnie, anyway I hope you’re fine unnie. . .” She sounded concern.

 

“Don’t worry, I can handle it”  Sooyoung tried to brighten up the mood. She doesn’t like to make people worry about her.

 

“I’m sorry because I can’t help you”

 

“It’s okay deer. . just make sure to keep your eyes on them, I don’t want she get hurt”

 

The imagination of Yuri get hurt because of men always flashes on her mind. She had seen what Yuri have to going through to forget her past. How fragile she is when the nightmare keep coming back to haunted her dreams. That is why she often stayed over at Yuri’s apartment. Yuri needs someone beside her when it comes over and over again.

 

“Ne unnie, leave it to me. . .” Yoona beamed proudly as her hand patted her chest

 

“Good, . .” She answered drowsily “I want to sleep now, bye”

 

“Ne. . . “ As she hung up, Yoona came back to see the couple.

 

 She only saw Yuri in her office when she came back. She was stood silently watching her favorite Unnie eating her breakfast while she does not realize her presence. Then she noticed something, Yuri looks so so serene. Yoona could felt different aura emitted from her Unnie. To her happiness it’s because Yunho Oppa. ‘Ah. . She’s falling love’.

 

Feeling someone studied her, Yuri finally titled her head to see the person and amused when she saw her ‘Agoo Yoong’ with smile plastered on her pretty face “Are you really love me that much?”

 

Yuri’s squib was making her arise from her musing “Aniyo!. . .”

 

“So you do not love me?” Yuri narrowed her eyes to the younger.

 

Yoona walked came near her “Ani. . .Why you asks me something weird?”

 

“If you were not staring me that way, I’m not gonna asking you those question” Yuri pulled her to sit beside her “So, you told my address to Yunho, right?”

 

Yoona grinned cutely to avoid Yuri’s scolding “How do you know?”

 

Yuri snorted in peevish “I know you deer. Why you asked Yunho to bring me around yesterday?”

 

“To make you cooperate well with him, I think” She answered hesitantly, then grinning to apologize.

 

“Yah! cockier with your answer. . .”

 

“It’s work Unnie. . .” She pouted, hate it when Yuri scolding her “Beside you never have a time to enjoy your life. I mean ‘relationship’. . . “ Yoona asserted cautiously

 

“ I know that I might push you too far unnie. . . . but hey, there’s no wrong to try!”  

 

She’s right. Damn it! Yuri used to avoid talking about this subject neither with Yoona nor Sooyoung. But she doesn’t know why, suddenly she felt comfortable to talk about this. Maybe he really is her destiny, the one who can heal her wound.

 

Yuri sighed “I know, but I’m not your experimentation”

 

Yoona nodded her head in submissive “No need to worry Unnie, I will never do that again because it’s been success on the first try” She said proudly as she patted Yuri’s shoulder.

 

*Smack* Yuri hit her dongsaeng head playfully.

 

“Thanks, Yoong. . .” She giggled lightly meanwhile Yoona rubbed her head and grumbled.

 

“Anyway, where’s Yunho oppa?” Finally Yoona was aware that Yunho was not there.

 

“He’s calling Siwon, Choi Siwon. .”

 

Yoona remembered something “Unnie, have you watched the latest news related to Sooyoung Unnie?”

 

Anxious started to show up on Yuri’s face. Then she realized last time Sooyoung called her, she was at Siwon restaurant. What a stupid she didn’t ask what her friend doing over there.

 

“Tell me Yoong”

 

“Sooyoung unnie ask you to avoid the paparazzi. Wait. . . . . .” Yoona face turned serious, and then Yuri heard that she cursed under her breath.

 

“They know that you working my case now, I’m certain they will search for you at my building” She panicky run to her desk and calling her secretary, babbling about to block any journalist who come to this building.

 

Yuri just stared at her with confuse. When she about to call Sooyoung, Yunho entering the room. He immediately plopped beside Yuri.

 

“There will be a little problem about Sooyoung and Siwon case” He spoke carefully.

 

“So there will be a retrial?” She narrowed her eyebrow, looks so worried.

 

“It’s more like a gossip Yuri” He clarified. Yuri nodded her head, understand that it’s not too serious like what she thought.

 

“Please, somebody tell me what exactly the gossip is?” Yuri asked because this two people verbiage instead of telling the truth.

 

Yoona and Yunho looked each other, Yunho pointed at Yoona “Tell her, you’re a girl. You must be understand the situation well”

 

“Excuse me Mr, are you tried to say that girls like to gossip?”

 

“YAH!!!!” Yuri yelled in frustration before it can lead another argument. Both Yoona and Yunho were silent instantly.

 

“Arasseo unnie, ,actually the rumor said that the Choi’s are dating. . .”

 

“What?!” Yuri shrieked as soon as Yoona said dating. Yunho tried to calm her down and signaling Yoona to continue.

 

“The last court was all faking because they want to make Sooyoung Unnie popularity increase. Moreover the attorney from both side are their best friend. Then it more complicated when they met intuitively at coffee shop and people witnessing they flirt each other, which was the truth they are fighting, Unnie. . .” Yoona explained all the detail to Yuri.

 

“That’s why I told you to explain instead of me. . .” Yunho started to scoff again, unsatisfied because he didn’t get a chance to argue back few minutes ago. Yuri glared at him unconsciously, ordering him to quiet still.

 

Yuri turned back to Yoona as she feel that Yunho obeying her. “Then, how’s her condition right now? She called me two nights ago, and she was at Siwon restaurant”

 

“They were looking for a way out” Yunho butted.

 

“She’s fine unnie. . . .”

 

“This is making me crazy!” Yuri shrieked in frustration as she face palmed her face. How can she ignore Sooyoung who helped her a lot? And Choi Sooyoung, she never wants to make people worry about her. Being public figure is really out standing. She just hopes that Sooyoung could handle all of this because gossip sometimes could kill popularity. Sooyoung star is shining brightly in Korea Entertainment right now. Haters and her competitors can use this chance to get rid of her from this industry.

 

Yunho sneaked his arm at her waist, slowly turning her to his direction and hug her. He could tell that she felt really frustration right now.

 

Yoona only watched the two with giggles. ‘Aigo. . . such a cute couple’ . Because she doesn’t want to bother the two, she rushed out the room to leave them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm really sorry for late update because I'm busy with study,

 

well, I hope you enjoy this one