Chapter 19

The Lawyer

 

 

 

“Get up right now or I’ll drag you out of this damned room! This is freaking creepy Yuri,” Sooyoung eyed her surrounding. Disquietude crept inside her seeing how muddled Yuri’s usually clean and tidy bedroom. “What the hell is happening with this room?”

 

Curse flowed freely from making Yuri wonder where had she been learning those dirty words.

 

“Yah! Are you deaf or something?!” Sooyoung threw her body on the bed beside the big mound of Yuri’s figure. She tried in vain to uncover Yuri’s thick blanket.

 

“I know you’re awake so stop from pitying your self. That jackass Jung don’t deserve you”

 

Hearing that name being mentioned again, Yuri could not help but to cry. Her body shook along with her sob. That was the worst day in her life –even when she lived with her father, she never once felt so helpless like this. This was so heartbreaking when she thought she finally met someone whom she belong.

 

“Okay, okay I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to pry up your problem” Sooyoung rubbed her back fondly.

 

“I swear I’ll break his leg if we meet again. Damn Siwon was there this morning” Her annoyed expression appear as soon as she remember this morning event.

 

Upon hearing her statement, Yuri sat up abruptly. She glared at her friend “You tried to break his leg? Oh, don’t you dare to try that again!” She warned.

 

“What?” Sooyoung defended “Oh come on Yuri. Look what he has done to you! You are asunder” She retorted back, clearly hurt when she had tried to support her the only thing her friend thinking was Yunho’s safety.

 

“But I never asked you to hurt him. This is my fault” Tears pooled in her eyes.

 

“You’re totally insane” Sooyoung stood on her foot “You know what, he’s sanctimonious bastard and you deserve someone better than that dumbhead. Keep that in mind” Sooyoung growled before turned toward the door.

 

“I’ll be in the kitchen and if you finally get your senses back you can talk to me” She closed the door with loud bang while Yuri sighed heavily.

 

The last thing she needed right now was losing her best friend. Tears kept run down her cheeks and angrily she wept the drops. “Fine! I’ll talk to you a week from now!”

 

Then she heard something smashed against the floor. She assumed it was a plate or maybe a glass “I don’t need you here, do you hear me?! And stop destroying my utensil!” Another breaking sound followed.

 

“You’d better wash your head instead of grieving for that !” Sooyoung yelled back.

 

“And you’d better stop cursing before I rip your mouth up!” with that, Yuri hide back inside the blanket.

 

“You stupid girl! You’re not fifteen years old girl anymore, you know that?!”

 

Yuri’s cry got drobing. She did not want any advice from anyone. She just wanted to cry her heart out in hope that in the end she would feel any better “You are the worst but in the same time also the best friend ever” She muttered. A small smile plastered her face as rush of relief overflow at the feeling that someone cared for her. She was not alone.

 

 

 

 

“Go meet her and apologize and get it over with” Siwon suggested annoyingly. His mood seemed darker than Yunho after his last argument with Sooyoung.

 

“Are you crazy?!” Yunho asked in disbelief. His haggard face did not help Siwon to ease his mood at all.

 

He looked back at Yunho innocently “That is the perfect solution. You are erm. . . how do I say this? You are not care anymore about her, am I wrong?”

 

“I do care about her!” Yunho ran his fingers across his hair desperately. This was absolutely wrong. He loved her but something felt wrong. He could not meet Yuri, not right now but the question was until when he would avoid her. He hurt her enough with his silence last night.

 

“No you’re not.” Siwon said in a matter-of-fact tone, adding Yunho’s irritation even more. “How in the world you said you care but in fact you avoid her”

 

“Stop blaming me about your fight with your girl. I’ve nothing to do with your problem” Yunho snapped back.

 

“I did not blaming you, not yet, but of course I will. You hurt Yuri and she hurt as well because seeing Yuri so . . . busted” Siwon pointed the point.

 

“I am broken my self!” Yunho paced back and forth in front of Siwon “Can’t you see it?”

 

“Of course I see it. And you need to bath as well” Siwon grinned, clearly happy seeing him in misery.

 

“Just get your out of here! You aren’t helping at all!” Frustrated, Yunho strode toward his bedroom.

 

“Where do you think you’re going Mr? I’m here to help you. In fact, I’m the only one who can help you” Siwon crossed his arms arrogantly.

 

Yunho stopped, he was right “Damn, damn, damn!”  Yunho muttered before turned back toward his friend “What should I do?”

 

Siwon face softened, he stood on his feet and put one hand on Yunho’s shoulder “Listen big man, if you can’t accept her past then do not hope you’ll have future with her”

 

The words struck Yunho like a thunder storm. He always imagined a happy family with Yuri and their children. He could not life without Yuri.

 

“I think it’s better for me to apologize to Sooyoung. My life will be dull without her” Siwon grinned like idiot “I’ll see you soon,” He patted Yunho’s shoulder before vanished behind the door and Yunho stayed still for a moment to get his mind back. One thing he finally understood, Siwon was right.