chapter 16

The Lawyer

Dear my lovely readers, I'm sorry for supper-dupper late update. I'm busy with paper assignments. But I hope this one will satisfy you. I decided to reveal Yuri's past and later Sooyoung and Yoona will support her since Yunho little bit unsure. See, I give you the hint for the next chapter.

Enjoy reading guys ^^

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

“We’ve won guys, we’ve won!!” Yoona stormed inside the room as she screamed in joy, startling the couple. Yunho gaped instantly in disbelief as he slowly digesting the information.

 

“How do you know that? It hasn’t started yet” Yuri frowned.

 

“You’re too stupid to be called lawyer. I have personal informant of course” Yoona beamed proudly.

 

“That’s illegal” Yunho stated after he managed to talk.

 

Yoona narrowed her eyes at Yunho “If I get trouble in the future because of this matter I know whom I suppose to blame” She dared.

 

“Alright,” Yuri sighed and she almost fell to the floor if Yunho didn’t catch her in time.

 

“Are you alright, baby?”

 

“Are you okay, Unnie?”

 

The others two gasped, they squealed in unison and supported on Yuri’s each sides. Yuri smiled weakly.

 

“Finally it’s over” She murmured.

 

“I think she won’t be able to stay until the decision announced, how about you drive Yuri Unnie home Oppa?” Yoona suggested upon seeing her Unnie in unconscious state. She felt guilty for making her Unnie worked hard to help her.

 

Yuri leaned her body towards Yunho, unable to stand straight on her own. She felt both tired and relief after Yoona told her the news. All she needed was to rest, get a tight sleep without any disturbance. She couldn’t even focusing her self to hear their conversation.

 

“Is it okay to leave you alone?” In one side, Yunho wanted to carry his lover home as soon as possible but the other said feeling bad for leaving Yoona alone.

 

“I can handle this, we’ve won anyway Oppa. Don’t worry okay” The younger girl reassured.

 

Yunho nodded before lifting the limp Yuri into his arms and carried her bridal style. They walked pass the people who watch in envy and Yoona trailed behind bringing Yuri’s and Yunho’s stuff.

 

“Seriously, you guys are so sweet” Yoona whispered.

 

“Are you sure?” He doubted.

 

“Are you blind or something Oppa? Can’t you see bunch of people stop over there just to watch this rare peggin?” She answered sarcastically.

 

Yunho laughed wholeheartedly “What a nice show we present for them, huh?” Boastfully, he whispered back.

 

“So arrogant, Mr. Jung,” Yoona snorted, peeking through out the man’s broad shoulder to check on her Unnie’s condition.

 

“My fault she became like this” Yoona pouted, regret about Yuri’s condition. 

 

Yunho glanced back and he smiled in reassuring “She’s fine, just need some sleep”

 

“I should know at first that she will force her self into this level to help me”

 

“That is her charm to show her affection towards people she loves. She treasures you a lot” Yunho remarked proudly of his girl’s good characteristic.

 

“Since when you know her better than I Oppa?” Yoona replied sarcastically meanwhile Yunho laughed out loud.

 

They reached Yunho’s car and Yoona run to open the door for Yunho so that he could seated Yuri. Yunho closed the door carefully before patted Yoona’s head “Thanks, I’ll bring her home safely so don’t worry and enjoy your victory. I’ll call you when she is awake”

 

“Okay take care of her,” Yoona stepped aside and watched Yunho close the door before his car and waving to him.

 

 “I’ll see you tomorrow” Yunho said before completely leaving the building.

 

Instead of drive Yuri back to her home, he drove back to his apartment. With the help of the security guard who opened the door for him, he carrying Yuri inside and lay her down on his bed. Affectingly remove her shoes and tossing aside. Yunho covered her weak body with blanket and pecked her temple before leaving her alone in the room in peace.

 

Yuri jolted from her sleep and confusedly examining her surrounding. Surely this was not her room. This was more like a man’s room. There was no feminine touch and this was too simple. She rubbed her eyes, trying to collecting her mind back. Then she saw her shoes put it neatly beside giant closet. Vague, she heard noises coming from outside the room. She glanced at her watch. 11.00 pm. It was night already.

 

Slowly she got up from the cozy bed and walked to the mirror. Mess. Yuri groaned in despair knowing that her appearance could not be saved again. 

 

Yuri opened the door, try hard not to make any noises and there she saw Yunho watching TV. Relief drowning her and she felt like crying.

Upon sensing someone presence in the room, Yunho glanced at his back and saw Yuri standing in the door, seen almost crying.

 

“Hey, you’ve awake” He stood from the couch to approach his girl.

 

“I thought someone kidnapped me” Yuri told her anxiousness.

 

Yunho pulled her into his embrace once he could reach her “You haven’t visit my home before,”

 

“Yoona!” She pulled and looked intently at Yunho in expectation. Yuri forgot about what had happened earlier. The only thing she remembered was they were in the court, arguing about something.

 

“We’ve won”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

Yunho nodded his head. In split second he found Yuri hugged him tight. Yunho showered kisses on the crown of her head.

 

“You were so great back in the court, do you know that?” He complimented.

 

Yuri lifted up her head “I can’t do that without you”

 

“We are great team” Yunho stated proudly before pinched the tip of her nose “Are you hungry?”

 

Just then they heard Yuri’s stomach grumbling, demanding for attention. Yuri grimaced sheepishly “I am”

 

“I will make something for you while you clean up”

 

“Am I will sleep here tonight? I do not bring any clothes”

 

“Use mine,” Yunho suggested “I love your scent on my clothes”

 

“Okay, but you have to make a super-duper delicious meal as a payment”

 

“Yes, sir” Yunho saluted before dashed out to his room to prepare for her clothes “Your clothes ready princess!” He shouted.

 

“Thank you sir!” Yuri shouted back. She loved this side of Yunho, caring and loving. She could imagine how her life would be if Yunho was destined to be with her. Before she could wander in her imagination, Yuri quickly collected back her mind. She did not have the right to hope as she incapable of being honest towards him. Yunho deserve an explanation for why Yuri being careful with their relationship.

 

“Hey, .” Yunho snapped his fingers in front of her daze-yet attractive face “what’s wrong?”

 

Yuri looked up and found his warm smile greeted her. This time she had to tell him no matter how he would react to this, Yuri would accept anything. “I have something to tell you” She breathed. If Yunho loved her, he would never leave her, right? Or at least he would reassure her, pity for the irony of her fate.

 

“Right now? But I’ve prepare your water already” He looked confuse – and of course curious- with her sudden divulge.

 

Yuri shook her head “Of course when I’m finish cleaning. I smelled horrible”

 

“No you’re not!” He pinched her cheek lovingly, making Yuri wonder would he keep doing that thing after he heard the truth. Yuri gulped the pain that plug up while tried hard to holding back the tears that threaten to burst any time.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So, how was it??

I hate to write the next chap since Yunho will 'leave' Yuri for a while. He needs a time to determine his next decision of their relationship.