Chapter 15

The Lawyer

 

 

The sweet proposal

 

 

 

 

Yuri nervously stood up from her chair. Before she fully left the seat, Yunho managed to take a hold of her hand and squeezed it gently as if trying to transferring his own energy to the lady. At least she calmed down now with his gentle touch, and with him who always supported her. She walked to the front. Yoona swallowed her saliva in tensed.

 

“Your highness. .” Yuri started “What Mr. Park had said is nonsense. Everybody knows that the land is legally owned by Mr. Im and now inherited by Ms. Yoona as the heiress. There was no contract of purchase as a proof. Ms. Im is the owner of the land and I think that’s the final” She spoke firmly to convince the judge.

 

Yunho could not be proud anymore to his girlfriend. He watched her argue in adore. Smile was never leaving his lips until Yoona elbow his side to stop the ridiculous act of him in the court session. He winced in pain playfully to ease Yoona’s tense. This time, he was overly sure that they would win. Two weeks he spent with Yuri to proof that their enemy didn’t have the contract of purchase would not to be vain. 

 

“She’s great isn’t it?” Yunho whispered.

 

“Of course she is. She’s my Unnie after all” Yoona beamed proudly.

 

“And she’s my girl after all”

 

Yoona turned her head sharply and scoffed as Yunho grinned widely.

 

Aware of people whisper, Yuri glanced at her back and found her client and partner making joke on their table. She gave a clear warning glare for the two. Behind her nervousness, nevertheless she trusted Yunho that they would surely win this time.  She already tired with this case and need a rest. Not to mention about the new celebrity couple. Paparazzi were still chasing her and Yunho all the time.

 

 

“Unnie, why are you so quiet?”

 

Yuri was really pissed off before the final decision. Meanwhile Yoona and Yunho were the opposite. They were chatting happily as if nothing bad would happen.

 

“And why are you two really noisy?” She spat.

 

Yoona rolled her eyes “Have you got your month period? Seriously Unnie, just relax. Everything’s gonna be fine”

 

Yuri kept her peevish face even when Yunho reached for her. She missed his touch so bad, even she would give everything just to feel his hands. One thing she respect the most from Yunho, he kept his hands on its place. No more, no less. And Yunho knew that Yuri was still need time.

 

“Okay guys, I’ll leave you two to finish whatever it is your problems. Do you want coffee Unnie?” Yoona stood up.

 

Yunho shook his head “No thanks Yoong, call me when the time come”

 

They watched Yoona leave the room in silent. “Are you okay?” Gently, Yunho massaged her shoulder and slowly she relaxed under his magic hands.

 

Yuri pouted “I’m worry about the result. How if we lose? I don’t want to re-start this case. It took all my energy” She turned to face the man.

 

“I will take the responsibility” Yunho promised.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I heard that this is the final court, how if we come to give them support?” Siwon suggested.

 

They drove back from their secret date on the country side. Actually some of the media had suspecting them, but since Siwon’s smart plan worked, they could enjoy their date without any intrude from the media.

 

 “Are you crazy? We just could run away from paparazzi” Sooyoung turned from her snacks to stare at him “I don’t want to take the risk. Let just meet them when they finish”

 

“Okay, okay baby.” He chuckled watching Sooyoung’s bottom face full with crumbs of her snacks.

 

“Aigo look at your self leggy pig. How can a top actress behave like this, huh?”

 

“But you love this leggy pig right?” Sooyoung pointed her face with teasing smile plastered on. Siwon remained silent, testing the water.

 

“I know you love this leggy pig, right? Oh come on answer me” She nudged his sleeve demanding for answer.

 

Siwon focused his attention back to drive ignoring her request. He tried hard to hold back his laughter. After ten minutes nudged his sleeve and still got no respond, she sat back properly facing the front. Sooyoung snorted and grumbled something about dating man without sense of humor. Siwon burst into laughter. 

 

“What the hell is that?” She spat, still with her annoyed face watching the man laughing out loud.

 

“Look at your face baby, oh surely you’ll turn ugly if you keep your sullen face”

 

Her eyes widen “Stop here!” Sooyoung packed her things and he immediately stopped from what ever laugh he did.

 

“Hey, hey baby. . . I was just kidding” With the grabbed of her arm, Siwon turned her to face him.  She raised an eyebrow.

 

“I’m serious, I was just kidding” He begged. One his free hands were searching for her hand.

 

“What if I really turn ugly? You’ll leave me? Mocking me?”

 

Little did Siwon know, she was acting. Revenge always the most beautiful thing to be ignores. Sooyoung would never miss this chance. She was actress after all, the best in acting.

 

Siwon panicky stopped the car “Baby, forgive me. It was just a joke, I swear”

 

“And what if I really turn ugly huh?”

 

He took both of her hand and staring at her with admiration “If you are Fiona then I will choose to be Shrek”  

 

She melted with his simple answer but with deep meaning on it. Sooyoung could imagine how her life will be if they married. Little fight in front of their children and soon replacing by his sweet praises.

 

“Look, I think this love of mine is love once in a life” He released one of her hand to stirring his bag looking for something. Sooyoung heart thumped erratically. She felt that it must be something important or, oh it couldn’t be. It was still too early for them.

 

Sooyoung watched the movement of his hand on the bag with her heart beating so fast. In slow motion, she noticed there was something in his hand. Small red box. She met his eyes with anticipation, almost burst into cry.

 

“This belonged to my mom. She gave it to me a month ago said that if I met the right girl, I have to give this ‘thing’ to her immediately before she ran away because find my secrets”

 

He opened his palm to show the box “I know we just started but I can’t bear to lose you. I’ve thought so many schemes in order to make you stay by my side but I know you will refuse my proposal. So I’ve planned to tie you forever using this. At least you’ll feel sorry to my mom if you leave me someday”

 

Sooyoung was crying out loud. Siwon noted that the girl before him always crying when she couldn’t contain her happiness. And seeing her crying she must be really happy. He smiled.

 

“I will give you chance to refuse because after you use this, you will forever stuck with me, happy or not”

 

She wiped her tears to clear her vision “You silly. I will agree without any condition even if you propose me that night”

 

His smile went wider “Shall I look for priest then. I believe it will be the most romantic wedding ceremony that ever happens, you with your puffy and lovely face and your red eyes because of my proposal. The most beautiful scene that I’ve ever seen”

 

She slapped his arm playfully

 

“And I’ll surely wait to have another fight with you if I’ll get your love only after our fight”

 

“So give me your hand leggy pig. I have to put this thing on your finger” Sooyoung stretched her right hand with grin.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

“Never so sure like this time. Hurry up, I can’t wait to taste being Mrs. Choi” She patted her knee repeatedly, looked like a child waiting for her Christmas gift impatiently.

 

“You are Choi” Siwon raised his eyebrows.

 

“I know, I know. This will be great” She screamed when finally the diamond ring slid her finger “It perfectly fit my finger”  

 

And siwon kissed her to prevent her from squealing in delight.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh SooWon........

I love this chapter more than I can imagine, I hope you too. ^^

Hope that the next will be YunRi.