Chapter 11

The Lawyer

 

Here is new chapter guys, but I'm sorry it only has YunRi, again.

enjoy reading ^^

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Yuri couldn’t figure it out what had happened. It came so fast, too fast for her to realize that the man hovering on top of her confess his love to her. She was too engrossed with the fact how handsome Yunho is, and how he was being so close to her, and how cute he was right now. Her brain work really needed to be upgrade. Even she wasn’t notice when Yoona interrupted them. She blinked several times when finally Yoona leave them.

 

 

“Yuri, I need your answer right now” He spoke again, this time full with hope.

 

 

Hesitantly, she cupped his cheek and put on thinking face. Well, she did really thinking actually “Why? If I ask you to wait, will you?” She traced his face with her fingers and he closed his eyes.

 

 

“I will be forever waiting for you, don’t ever doubt that. But, the thing is I want to make sure everything” He breathed, tickled by her fingers.

 

 

“I know, but we just starting to be friend, yet you forced me to give you answer immediately” Her fingers tip toed on his pointed nose high till arrive on his forehead before ran to his hair.

 

 

“Did I press you that much?” He opened his eyes.

 

 

Yuri gave him a wry smile “Little bit. . .”

 

 

“I’m sorry. . .” He murmured then tried to get up but Yuri sneaked her arms around his neck.

 

 

“Where do you think you're going Mister? I’m not finish yet” Yuri smiled perfidiously.

 

 

Yunho little bit shocked with her changing attitude, but then he fell into a big grin “So, .  This means yes?”

 

 

“Let say this is a yes, then” She put another thinking face,

 

 

“But I see you still have a doubt on me”

 

 

She tighten her arm “How about this?”

 

 

Unbelievable for Yuri, she just accepted Yunho right away. She wondered what made Yunho really special for her.

 

 

“You’re mine then, Kwon Yuri” Yunho’s declaration somehow could raise butterflies in her stomach. And Yuri realized, she loves him as much as he loves her.

 

 

Even when he finally reached for her lips, the butterflies’ getting much more flying freely on her stomach, her heart was beating so fast. Yunho kissed her so gently yet full with desire he possess for Yuri.

 

 

“So, Ms. Kwon girlfriend of Mr. Jung, tell me what are you feeling right now?” He whispered huskily.

 

 

Yuri burst into laughter upon hearing her new nickname. It really is long for a nickname but she liked it. The fact is she liked everything came within him “I feel so, so happy right now”

 

 

She was catching a glimpse of satisfaction came from his almond eyes, and love. How lucky she was to get this man as her lover.

 

 

And the door swung opened for the second time with the same person behind it “Okay, I’m sorry. I can’t hold my curiosity anymore because I can’t hear what Yuri unnie said. So unnie did you accept him?”

 

 

“Can’t you see our position kind of . . .  erm, , sweet?” Yunho answered for Yuri.

 

 

When the young girl finally paying her attention, she was blushing “Oh. . ,” She gasped.

 

 

And Yunho got a warning slap on his chest by Yuri “Get up now, mister” She ordered “Yoong, I’m sorry for inappropriate thing we did on your office” She straighten up her blouse.

 

 

The young girl was only chuckle in amuse “Don’t mind me unnie, its okay. And I supposed you guys finish with the confession. Shall I say congratulation now?”

 

 

“If you insist” Yunho butted in.

 

 

“Hahahahaha, , ,  arasseo Oppa, congratulation for you”

 

 

A new beginning had started for Yuri, she stole a glance at the man beside her and the warmth of his gaze inrush into her soul, filling the empty space she prepare for someone special. She smiled and got his return.

 

 

“I’m here by the way, so please give your little attention to me” Yoona always hated being ignore, and seeing the two lost in their world, making her dejected.

 

 

They both were grinning “Someone sounds jealous, babe”

 

 

“Babe?” Yoona sighed, this new couple seriously making her jealous till the core.

 

 

“Yunho I don’t like being called like that”

 

 

“Don’t worry, you’ll be familiar with it”

 

 

Yoona rolled her eyes “Argh!!!. .  get a room guys!” then she left the two at her office, again.

 

 

“Yoong. . . .” Yuri called her but she just walked away.

 

 

He took her hand and clasped with his own “You know, it was her unique method to give us time together”

Their eyes locked and she enchanted by his eyes, then she noted that he always staring at her with those same eyes even before she accepted him, eyes which were outlined his love clearly.

 

 

“Do you like my eyes that much?” He teased

 

 

She nodded in smile “Yours is pretty”

 

 

“But yours is prettier”

 

 

“I know” Yuri grinned ear to ear. Never once she felt this feeling towards a man before, but she just gave in with Yunho, a man formerly her enemy.  

 

 

“How about dinner at Siwon’s?” Yunho suggested their first date as a couple.

 

 

“That sounds good, but. . . .”

 

 

“But?”

 

 

“We have to finish it first,” Yuri pointed the table in front of them “for tomorrow’s court session”

 

 

Yunho saluted “Yes, sir”