Chapter 12

The Lawyer

 

 

~TIMES FOR SOOWON~

 

 

 

Sooyoung had finished her photo shot for the new upcoming magazine, and then she packed her stuff before heading to Yuri’s apartment as what she had promised to the lady before. Unfortunately, the traffic was slowing her down. She hated this kind of time so much because when she was free from doing anything she would remember about the kiss. Don’t forget when Siwon was hell-bent to drive her home, it was a total awkward for them.  The worst, she kept dreaming about that man on the nights after.

 

 

How a selfish, stubborn and arrogant person like Choi Siwon could knew how to kiss? It was still a mystery for her. She shook her head abruptly, getting her mind back. How on earth she would think about her kiss with Siwon on spare time. It really is not her. She inhaled deeply and tried to distracting her previous activity by listening to the music out loud, which was after that she got some complain from the auntie next to her car. Fortunately, she did not recognize her in her big cap. After said apologizes, she closed her car’s window, preventing the deafening voice to be heard by other people.

 

 

Finally, her car can move little by little. Ah, she forgot to tell Yuri she will be come. Yuri is kind of absent-minded person, and who knew if she wasn’t home yet.

 

 

“Yul, you’re at home right?” Sooyoung was directly asking when she pick up the phone.

 

 

“Mwoh?? Okay, I see. . . .” Sooyoung was sounded little bit disappointed to tease Yuri “So, you’ll spend this night with him”

 

 

“Oh! Don’t cancel it because of me! I was just teasing you,” She giggled “how innocent you are, young lady”

 

 

Sooyoung dimmed the voice of the radio because the traffic was starting to rose her impatient “well, enjoy the night then. I’ll see you soon” She hung up the phone with a sighed.

 

 

How happy her friend must be right now. Yuri was spending the night with Yunho, although it was only because they have to re-studying the case. She clearly remembered when Yuri came to her and told the whole story about ‘Jung Yunho’s confession’. She felt happy for her.

 

 

The problem now was she had no place to go, yet she urged to go out. Club would be absolutely no to visit alone, and Yoona also busy. Sooyoung sighed heavily as the fact that she was alone tonight hit her. But then she decided that eat would be good. Her forehead crinkles when she was thinking where restaurant will be nice.

 

 

“Ah, it’s been a while since I. . . . eh, he will definitely seeing me weirdly” She glanced at her watch “But it’s time for dinner”

 

 

Repeatedly she glanced over her watch and talk to her self. After few time deciding and convincing her self, she bear off to his restaurant. While settle her things, she regulated her breath into a normal one which was actually almost impossible. It was beating so strong and all her sensory turn on.

 

 

“What the hell is going on with me?” Sooyoung asked her reflection through out rear mirror.

 

 

 She found out it was really odd for being so nervous just because the idea of meeting him. All the time she spent with her ex, never once she felt like this. Sooyoung knew it’s not too late for change her mind but her stubborn side dares her to go on. She frowned on that thought, the thought that part of her also want to meet him again. With the grabbed on the door knob, her killer heels step on the hard cement floor. 

 

 

‘Too late for turning back now, Choi Sooyoung’ She reminded her self.

 

 

Straighten up her leather jacket, she entered the room with her head held high. No point for hide since the paparazzi kept their attack on her. Let just make them really busy for real. She smirked at the thought.

 

 

Two waitresses come to her with smile on their faces. Surely they recognize who was the costumer is. With the little platitude and asking for a snapshot, finally they brought her to an empty table on the second floor. One thing she’s been looking for wasn’t there, he was no where to be found. Sooyoung was almost blurted asking to the waitresses about his presence, fortunately she held back on time.

 

 

Sooyoung ordered a lot of dishes tonight regardless of she was alone. Thanks a lot for them for giving a nice spot for her.  The scenery of night from her place was indeed beautiful, with a big candle in the middle of table beside a vase full of wild flowers. The smell of the flowers intoxicated her with peacefulness.

 

 

20 minutes had passed without any signal of the food will be served. Her starvation stomach was starting to give it protests. And Sooyoung found it weird because no one sits on the second floor except for her. When she about to stood, a footsteps stopped her. She turned her head only to find Choi Siwon walked towards her with a tray full of dishes. The worst, in the dim light she couldn’t read his expression.

 

 

Once Sooyoung sat on special table his worker called him immediately, telling about the good news. He could not felt anything except for contented. Basically, he also felt the same way towards Sooyoung. Siwon was always thinking about her, seemed like the kiss has it on magic on them. Hastily, he drove his car to the restaurant while on the way asking them to wait for him to deliver her orders by his own.

 

 

Their eyes met on the tense atmosphere and it wasn’t because hatred they felt earlier, but it has been replaced by something. Something that was causing both of them frightened but also in the same time interesting.

 

 

“Hi, how are you?” Siwon opened. He put the tray gently above the table.

 

 

“Good. .” Shortly, she answered.

 

 

“Did I make you wait so long?” Siwon seated his in front of Sooyoung without any invitation causing the lady puckered her brow.

 

 

“Actually yes! I thought I will starve to death” Her tone was a bit friendly now “But why are you sitting? Aren’t you busy down there?” She hoped that he would just leave her alone.

 

 

“My employees handle it so well. And boss deserve a resting time too” He asserted.

 

 

Then silent ate them up. Sooyoung was playing with her food meanwhile Siwon drowning on his own thought. He opened his mouth slightly, but then closed it again and grimaced with his own coward action. Why in this precious opportunity he couldn’t find his bravery.  

 

 

Siwon coughed to get her attention back “Erm, , does it taste bad?”

 

 

She raised her head and shook it slightly.

 

 

“Then why you just toying with your food?”

 

 

“I did eat this,” Sooyoung protested.

 

 

“Finish it before you eat the desert” He ordered “I guarantee you’ll fall over the desert” Then those deadly smile flashed to her in a moment, sending chills down to her spine.

 

 

Sooyoung nodded her head in obey, just like he had sent his spell over her to bringing back her appetite. In a flash, she had finished all the dishes with his companion.

 

 

She took a sip of her drink before mumbled “Thank you”

 

 

“About what?”

 

 

Sooyoung pointed in the direction of the empty plates below with smile “I really need a friend right now, but I have no heart to disturb Yuri”

 

 

The man nodded in understanding. He had heard from Yunho that they were finally settled down. Good for his best friend who finally got the lady. He felt happy and envy at the same time. Will he get the chance too? He sighed.

 

 

“I bet Yunho also ignoring you”

 

 

“Yeah, he rarely comes to visit now except for dinner with Yuri”

 

 

“Poor us. .” She muttered “I hope that he will never do anything bad. . . ”

 

 

“Yunho is a gentleman, and he’s in love with your friend” He paused “The love I’ve never see before”

 

 

“I do believe that, but human heart is nothing but weak”

 

 

“Agree with you, but some of them had proved how strong it will be if they want to”

 

 

Siwon squealed in delight inside. It absolutely not topic he wanted to discuss with her, but seeing she relaxed it doesn’t matter anymore. Soon, the sensitive topic had brought by him since he couldn’t hold it any longer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N

Yay!!!(jump..jump) finally I made it. . .

I'm really sorry for late update since I'm focusing my self on my new story,

and here I present SooWon moment for guardian after YunRi sweet confession.

 

I hope I can make them official on the next chapter, and please don't blame me if I make it little complicated for SooWon.