Chapter 5

The Lawyer

 

 

 

 

“Yul, he asks me to meet him.” Sooyoung was lying on her couch at her apartment.

 

“and your answer is..”

 

“Yes. I sense something urgency in his tone.” The crock on her forehead was getting deeper.

 

“Wow! That’s really a surprise. Where will the meeting place?”

 

“I don’t know. He permits me to choose the place and time”

 

“That’s what we call ‘miracle’! Something is really going on with him.”

 

Sooyoung was certain that Yuri jump in joyful. ‘Oh dear Lord, I’m telling this to the wrong person’ but she would not succumb without give her counter attack.

 

“Hey,,, how about our Mr. Jung Yunho?” She shifted the topic on purpose.

 

“What’s with the topic huh?”

 

“I just want to know the progress of your case, honey” She tried hard to sound uninteresting.

 

“I know what you have inside your head, missy!”

 

“So?” She asked still in her uninteresting tone.

 

“We've lose”

 

“Yul, it was first court. You still have a chance on the next, moreover with Mr. Jung Yunho beside you.” Sooyoung attempted to start teasing her.

 

“There’s nothing to do with him. He’s not helping at all”

 

 “He’s not helping with what?” she was getting more curious.

 

“I don’t like when he whispering on my ear”

 

Sooyoung burst into laughter upon hearing her answer. She knows that Yuri hate it when there’s a man whispering on her sensitive ears.

 

“I could tell that you were blushing madly for the whole court session. Why were you not telling him?”

 

 “There’s no way I will open up about my secret, especially with him. He was doing it on purpose. I swear!”

 

“Seems like he had found your weakness, honey” She exclaimed.

 

“You’re right. Oh my dear God! I can’t face him tomorrow for sure”

 

“Yuri, I could tell that he has interest in you. Maybe like or even love?” Sooyoung spoke carefully, understood that Yuri had sensitivity about the subject.

 

“No Soo, he does not like me, above all loving me! He just likes to tease me!”

 

“Chill out Yuri. It just my assumption” She immediately becalm her as she heard the panicking answer. “I’ll meet you this weekend, okay?”

 

“hm..”

 

Sooyoung had worried about her best friend. How if she will never open her heart for another man anymore? But if this Jung serious about his feeling, she had promised she will help him to get Yuri. And about Choi Siwon, she had planned to meet him immediately so she dialed his number.

 

“I’m free at dinner tomorrow”

 

“Okay, we can meet at restaurant then, how about at my place?”

 

Sooyoung raised an eyebrow “You said that I can choose the place?”

 

“I have a good reason for that. My place is safe from paparazzi and what will we talking are about them”

 

“Okay.” She agreed instantly.

 

“Anyway, have you seen the gossip lately?”

 

“There’s nothing wrong with the gossip, why?”

 

“Then you should turn on your TV right now leggy” then he hung up the call.

 

Sooyoung stared disbelieve at her screen phone. ‘Twice! He ended the call twice like this. How rude this guy can be!’ She took a deep breath before turn on the wide flat screen in front of her, changing the channel to find the gossip show.

‘Oh my God! This is really serious’ She watched it carefully, looking for a way out. She wondered why people around her never telling her about this? Are they really that busy? Above all is her manager. Where is he now?

There was a rumor that the Choi’s are actually dating. They are on purpose making a chaos and the last court was all faking in order to increase Sooyoung popularity. Even the paparazzi have the witness when they were met at the coffee shop and it’s started because Siwon gave her a playful wink as a signal. PLAYFUL WINK! ‘These people are really something! For God shake it just PLAYFUL WINK! He was teasing her that time. So, it’s positively Siwon’s fault.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Yuri’s about to fall in deep slumber, she heard her door was knock by someone. Reluctantly, she got up from her warm and comfortable bed to open the door. She swore would scolding anyone on the other side of the door no matter who. When she reached the door knob she brutally opens the door. There he is, standing with big bouquet lilies in both of his hand. Yuri glued on her feet like a statue, gawking speechless at the view.

 

“I..I want to…apologize” his face full of guilty “I know I force you to familiar with me when you just know me”

 

“Yu…Yunho…” She stuttered, words unable to leave .

 

“Don’t force your self, its okay with ‘Mr. Jung’,” He flashed his sincerity smile.

 

“I don’t know what to say, , , I should be the one who apologize since I’m being so rude this evening” Yuri was bite her finger nail since she was so nervous.

 

 Yunho smiled sheepishly “You forgive me now?”

 

She only nodded her head and there was a long pause. “You want to go in?” Yuri offered hesitantly to break the silence.

 

“If you don’t mind”

 

Yuri felt regret for offering him. Now she would delay her sleeping beauty time. Yunho was following her inside and sat down on the sofa.

 

“Oh, this is for you” He gave the bouquet to Yuri.

 

“Thanks, but how can you know that lily is my favorite? Oh, and my address?” She asked curiously.

 

He looked like considering whether telling the truth or not “It’s your friend”

 

“Which one?” Yuri did not like it when he starting to play.

 

“You have to find out by your self” He grinned, “She asking me to make it secret. Well, you have a nice apartment” But Yuri didn’t give any answer, instead she standing beside the observing Yunho and staring him with cute pout. Yunho watching at her with adore ‘How this lady could be so beautiful and cute at the same time?’

 

“I hate it when you start fooling with me” She whined like a little girl and Yunho find it rarely to see Yuri behave like this in front of him, so he took his phone and starting to snapped her expression.

 

“Mr. Ju . . . .Yu. . .Yunho . . . .stop it!” Yuri stuttered, confuse what to call his name.

 

“Look, aigo…… you’re so cute” He showed the picture to Yuri which was she tried to snatch the phone but fail because Yunho faster.

 

“I’ll save this one, please. . .” He begged.

 

“Fine, but don’t ever show it to anyone!” She firmly warned “So, do you want something to drink? Or. . . Oh I never have any guest this late except my best friends” She mumbled.

 

Yunho stood up from the couch, “No thanks. You’re right; it’s not a proper time to be a guest. I’ll go home now”

 

“I don’t mean to expelled you” Yuri’s face turned guilty “It just, I never have a man guest this late”

 

“Really? Not even your boyfriend?” He asked in disbelieved.

 

“It’s none of your business, get out now!” She pushed the astonish Yunho out from her apartment to hide her embarrassed. How could so outspoken in front of Yunho?

 

“and thanks for the flower” She said before shut the door close.

 

“See you tomorrow” Yunho shouted from outside.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

here chap 5, I don't really into this story when I wrote this one, so it's kind of tedious

but I'm really glad for your comments.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MY READERS  *muach-muach ^_____^