Chapter 10

The Lawyer

 

 

~ sweet confession from Mr. Jung~

 

 

 

Siwon never thought that it would be harder after the exodus. They were standing at the same spot because afraid to move. His hands were sweating a lot and he felt that his hands will turn into wellspring. Her round eyes were staring at him with much anticipation, waiting for his first word left his mouth. He could tell she felt nervous as well. Guilty embed on his soul as neither of them stay still in the noiseless. The worse he also felt something else, hunger for her lips. ! Cursing, he kicked out his stupid feeling.

 

“Ms. Sooyoung. . . . . .” He stopped to searching the right sentence and Sooyoung took a deep breath

 

“Actually I don’t know where to start” Just because he is a man it doesn’t mean he is always be the one to start, but he burdened with his foolish action.  

 

“I know it’s wrong, forcing you to. . . . “

 

“Skip that part” Sooyoung cut him off, her body stiffened.

 

“Okay, . . I was so. . .  panic, yes panic!!!” he exclaimed “and it was the only chance to avoid them”

 

“And your unique method also could kill me right away” She snapped back. Sooyoung couldn’t believe, above all the way out why he should choose to kiss her “It was prove something to me”

 

Siwon raised an eyebrow, showing his curiosity.

 

“You’re not only selfish and arrogant but also a bastard” She spoke it expressionless.

 

Something inside him burning and he doesn’t know why but he urgent to oppose her opinion “Definitely, you’re bad on judging people”

 

“I don’t see the opposite, Mr. .” Still put on her expressionless face, she kept her humiliation “Your action said so”

 

“You will do the same”

 

“I will do something better than forcing a kiss into a weak lady”

 

“You were response my kiss” He added mercilessly and feeling satisfied when her face turn pale “You gave the courage when it happened”

 

“I stopped you!” Sooyoung tried to put back the mask but it’s too late.

 

He flashed her devilish smirk “You liked it too, missy. It was not only me who enjoying”

 

She tensed “You’re here to apologize” She changed the topic purposely. Then his last word haunted her again “You said it was your reflex” Pain in her words can be heard clearly.

 

Siwon cursed under his breath “I apologize for that one” His visage turned solemn.

 

The Lady was catching his seriousness and she softening her wrath. Without thinking twice she forgave him “Apologize accepted”

 

“Are you serious? That fast?” His disbelieved making her fury rose again.

 

“Then what do you want?!”

 

“Erm, , , it just not your style. .” He was starting to again.

 

“YAH!!!!”

 

Sooyoung’s scream was making Yuri stormed enter the room, her eyebrows creased together as she saw Siwon grins and Sooyoung hitting his shoulder playfully.  

 

“What are you doing, Yul?” Yunho asked behind Yuri.

 

The two stopped from whatever they were doing and turned at the door.

 

“Aren’t you guys supposed to be working now?”  Siwon was the first to ask after finally he could find his voice.

 

There was no one answer his question because they were too engrossed with the couple interaction.  A faint of red color could be seen on Sooyoung chubby cheeks, she realized their staring was directing on them.

 

“How long you will watch us like that?”

 

“Why??. . it’s a nice show” Yunho answered nonchalantly “So. . , have you guys done yet?”

 

“Ah, yes we are. I’m sorry for disturbing you Mr. Jung”

 

“Just call me Yunho, since I’m Yuri’s friend” He elbowed Yuri.

 

The Lady beside Yunho grimaced and slapped his arm playfully “You’re not my friend, not yet Mr…”

 

“We’re close enough to be called friend, missy”

 

“Alright, alright. . . you two are friend” Siwon cut “ Now, the problem had solve and I have to go back to my restaurant”

 

“Me too. . . I mean my manager must be looking for me” She corrected.

 

“Can’t you stay little longer?” Yuri begged her.

 

“Oh I’m sorry . . . but I promise to visit you tomorrow” Sooyoung walked to the door “Mr. J. . . I mean Yunho, could you do me a favor?”

 

Yunho smiled and nodded his head “anything.  .”

 

“Please take care of her” She pointed Yuri.

 

“What do you mean, huh?” Yuri shove away Sooyoung’s finger in front of her face “I can take care of my self”

 

They laughed watching her reaction, “It’s because I’m busy so I rarely meet you. I’m worry if you do something, erm. .  bad”

 

“Yah!!! Choi Sooyoung I’m not children anymore!” Yuri shouted because Sooyoung ruffled her wavy hair.

 

Altough Sooyoung looked like joking about Yuri, Yunho knew it was serious matter “Leave it to me, I swear she will be protected around me”

 

Yuri raised an eyebrow; she noticed how Yunho turned serious when answer Sooyoung’s wish. When their eyes met, she could felt her heartbeat increase.

 

“Thank you, Yunho” Sooyoung patted Yuri’s head, causing her to break their eye contact “See you soon, Yul” Yuri about to walk her, but Sooyoung stopped her “No need Yul, I know you’re busy” Sooyoung took a glance at Yunho and winked.

 

 

 

“What the . . . “ Yuri pouted on the couch. Siwon and Sooyoung had leaved the office and now she was sitting beside Jung Yunho. She kept complaining about how Sooyoung treated her while ago.

 

“She’s not my mom, yet she act like she is”

 

“Why?? It’s good to see her like that”

 

The fact is Yuri wanted to look like a mature young lady when Yunho is around. It was her feeling strongly asked her. She glanced at her side on his handsome figure. Fortunately, Yoona wasn’t there to witnessing her observing Jung Yunho. She remembered the time they were sleeping on the couch, the way his arm found it place to embrace her body, the way they were fit each other on the couch sent her happiness. A smile crept upon her lips.

 

Yunho did realize Yuri watching him, yet he played dumb. However, he couldn’t press his urge to turned and watch her back. So he did it and grinned when seeing Yuri’s shock face.

 

“What a beautiful view in front of me” He was shifting to get a better view.

 

A blurred red color clearly seen painted on her cheeks. An idea popped, Yunho inching closer. Both of his arm slide on her side and pinned her on the couch. She couldn’t escape anymore.  

 

“W-what are you doing?” Yuri stuttered. She put her hands on his chest to stop him from moving forward, pushing him as hard as she could.

 

“Yunho. . .  stop it!” But he was still moving till Yuri was laid fully on the couch and he hovering over her.

 

“I need to prove something, Yul” His naughty plan was all long gone when he seen this opportunity.

 

Yuri cleared “A-and what is that?” Seeing him so close was making Yuri breathless. How could she ignore him so long when he was always like this? And now she was being paralyze beneath his intense stare.

 

“I like you. . no! I love you; I’m falling in love with you” He smiled. Actually it was hard to confess and to find the right word, but seeing her so close like this, he had found his courage.

 

“Kwon Yuri, today I will declare my love for you. I’m deeply in love with you. I sense that everyday this feeling keep growing inside me as we spent time together, you always come to my dreams and filling my soul completely. Will you be my air to keep me alive? Will you be my sun to irradiate my day?  And will you be my . . .” before he could finish Yoona opened the door.

 

Yunho titled his head “Could you leave us for a second? I’m not finish yet”  Yoona watched the two with gape and she was speechless but then they could hear she giggled following by the door swung close.

 

“So? Where are we?” He put his attention back to Yuri.

 

“erm. . . I-I don’t know”

 

“You were not listening to me?” He raised an eyebrow.

 

“I did listen, but . . .”

 

“Then, what the answer?” Anticipation was all written on his face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

yay finally he confess to Yuri. . .  kekeke

thanks for your comments guys