CHAPTER 6 : SOMETHING BAD MIGHT HAPPENED ?

BABY, YOU AND ME

 

You reached at the town back at 3pm. You looked at your watch.

*It’s still early* You decided to refresh your mind. Moreover you don’t have anything to do at home so it’s good if you spend this free time. So you walk around the town and enter every single shop/shopping mall you see.

 

You go to movie by yourself, go for some window shopping and shopping for a new clothes and after tired of walking the rest of the day, at last you decide to longing alone at the café while see the crowded people at the town. You are so engrossed with the night beauty of Seoul.

 

Breepp, your phone rang. You jolted from your fantasy. You opened the message. It was a message from your communication company.

*Why this communication company always sent a stupid message to me*

You delete the message and watch the clock.

“OMO!! I am late!” It’s already 8pm at this time.

“Duhh, I’ve miss my last bus! OTTOKE?!” you hurriedly paid the bill at go to find a cab.

Unlucky for you, it’s hard to find a cab at this time (hmm, idk if it’s logical ;p)

“Why I am in bad luck today. Miss my bas and now no taxi? Pfft!” you mumbled.

Suddenly you think bout something. Your lips curved into big smile.

*I will take the shortcut! Yeah, good idea Ah Ra*

 

Once you reached at the shortcut junction, you saw the road was very quiet and dark. There’s no people using the shortcut.

*Should I, shouldn’t I? Don’t worry Ah Ra, you have a black belt in taekwando* you try to courage yourself to use the road.

You decide to use the road no matter what. You walked along the road and sometimes you feel a little bit afraid but you ignored it. Suddenly you heard a footstep followed you. You turned back saw nothing.

“Who’s there?!” you shouted. No one answer.

You continue your walked quickly. Suddenly you felt someone touched and hugged your waist.

“Hey sweetie, where’d you go huh?” a male voice whispered in your ears

You shocked. With a quick action, you twisted his hands and ran quickly.

“Arghhhh!!!! t! Take her!”, you heard the guys scream hurtly. You ran without turning back. Unlucky for you, you bumped into stubble and fell down. Your knee started to bleed.

*Ah Ra! What you doing! Ppali ppali ran away!!*

You’re about to stand up and ran but the guys already caught you.

 

“Gotcha! Where you want to go huh ? Haha!”

You tried to release yourself but the more you tried to release yourself, the stronger the guy hold you. You tried to shout but quickly he covered your mouth.

“Hey , wanna have some fun with us? Haha!”, the other guy came to you.

 

There are total 3 of them. Unlucky for you, you cant see their face clearly. There was so dark and what you could see there’s one guy has a gold blond hair while the other two have a white-gray hair.

You are about to cry when the guy with a gold blond hair started to closer his face to yours. You could feel his breath in your face along with alcohol smell. You’re about to vommit but you try to bear with the smell. He kissed your jawline and started to become wild and go down to your neck and left some hickey.

“Please don’t do anything to me. I can give you all my money. Please!”, you begged to him while crying.

“Money wont give anything to me. I want yours. Haha!” he teased you and started to touch your private things.

“Please! I’m begging you sir. Please!”, you begged to him and cry even hard from before. You felt very dirty.

“Hey look! I know this will enjoy this game”, the other guy with white-gray hair smirked. He started to act wild and your shirt.

“Please sir! Please!” you begged to them but they just ignored you. You cry and cry very hard.

*No! I cant lose my ity to this bastards. Please God! Please save me*

 

 

A/N :

Clifhanger~~ haha xD

What’s going on? Keke^^

Stay tuned guys ! :D . Comments comments comments !!!

I present you MYUNGYEOL and our CHODING YEOLLIE GIF's ! :)

Hopr you like it :e