CHAPTER 11 : NEW DAY WITH L.JOE

BABY, YOU AND ME

 

Breep breepp!!! Your phone rang. You’ve got a new text message.

“Good morning Shin Ah Ra :) Don’t wake up late. I’ll be waiting for you today! :) –L.Joe”

You lips carved into a big smiled. You reply to his message.

“Good morning Lee Byunghyun! Nae, don’t worry. I already wake up :) See you this morning!”

 

Quickly, you grabbed your pink towel and heading to bathroom. You sang happily while having your bath. After you bathed, you take your school uniform and ironed it. Well, you always iron your school uniform in the morning. After that you prepare yourself.

 

“Ehm should I tie my hair or not?”, you looked at yourself in the full size mirror.

Then you decided to tie your hair in ponytail. “I’ve done!” you smiled at yourself.

You heading to your kitchen and pour a glass of milk. Then you get out from your house and locked your door.

 

“Hi!” L.Joe greeted you. You smiled.

“Hi! Sorry if I’m late”

“No no. you’re not” he said and smiled shyly.

At first both of you looked really awkward but after having some citcat, you really comfortable with him.

“Well, you’re not like what I’m expected”, you said

“Hmm??” L.Joe looked at you with confused look.

“I thought you’re such an arrogant stupid jerk who always annoying people with your cold attitude”

You said without hesitation.

“Mwoh?! Am I that bad in your eyes?!”

“Well at first yes but now nope! You’re very good friend”, you said and smiled.

L.Joe giggled.

“Don’t judge a book by it’s cover. Well, sometimes I admit I’m such a cold jerk with a girl especially a girl who obsessed with me” L.Joe said and smirked.

You blew your fringe. “Aww! So you want to tell me you’re so hot and popular? Having many girl around you?”, you said with annoying voice.

L.Joe cant hold his laugh.

“Yah Ah Ra! Don’t take it serious. Duhh I’m just joking. Well maybe it’s true”, L.Joe smirked.

“Huh!” you made an annoying face expression.

L.Joe pinch your nose and laugh. “Cute!”

“Yah ! Lee Byunghyun! Aishh !” your face started to blushed madly.

“Hehe! You know what, you really have a cute face even when you’re angry”

Your face reddened as a tomato. L.Joe burst into laugh when he saw your clumsiness.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Both of you reached at school. There are some group of girls starring at you with envy.

Suddenly you heard one of them exclaimed about you.

“She already closed with Infinite and now she want to steal our Teen Top oppas! What’s so special about that ?”

You felt like, what the heck of them?! Have I disturb them?! Should I slapped their y stupid mouth?!

You gave them a death glare. *How can she called me ?! You are supposed to be call ! Not me! Girls these days*

“Hmm L.Joe-ah, I think we should go separate. Your fangirls will jealous of me” you said while looked at the girls.

L.joe just ignored you.

“Let them jealous. They have nothing to do with us”

“Huh??” you blew your fringed.

“Hmm it’s up to you L.Joe”

Both of you walked to your locker when someone called you.

 

“Ah Ra!” You turned back at saw Chunji.

He gave you his angelic smile which can made every girl fall for him exclude you.

You waved to him happily.

 “Can I walk with you cutie?”, Chunji asked and winked to you. You laughed with his flirty manners.

“No, you cant. Don’t you see she with me now? blocker” L.Joe gave Chunji death glares.

Chunji and you burst into laugh.

“Duhh, someone is jealous right now. Okay okay, I’ll go then. See you during the recess time Ah Ra!”

“Huh?? You said you want to walk with me??”, you blurted.

Chunji laugh with your blurrrr acting. He pet your hair. “It’s okay Ah Ra, we walked together next time okay?” Chunji gave you a winked.

“Oh okay!” you waved to him. Before Chunji go away, he tapped L.Joe shoulders.

“Watch out your future-girl L.Joe” . L.Joe just gave him a smirked.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

It was a boring lessons in your class. You turned to Sung Rin who sit beside you.

“Sung Rin, how can you be so focus with her teached??”

“Hmm???”, Sung Rin turned to see you.

“Well History is my favourite subject”, Sung Rin grinned. You looked at her with disbelieve.

*History her favourite subject? Duhh, weirdo*

“Ah Ra-ah, can I ask you something??”

“Wae??”

“Do you have special relationship with L.Joe??”

You surprised with her question and you cough inadvertent.

 

“Ms. Shin, are you okay??”, Mrs. Nam asked you when she heard your sudden cough.

“Nae, I’m fine. I’m sorry”, you grinned to her.

L.Joe turned to you. “Yah, what’s wrong with both of you??”

You exchange looked with Sung Rin.

“Nothing!” both of you said.

 

When you are okay, Sung Rin asked you again.

“Sung Rin-ah, I have no idea bout this. But after the incident, I felt something when I see him.”

You puffed your cheeks.

“I think you fall in love with him” Sung Rin said while curled up his hair.

“Mwoh?! ANDWAE! It cant be!”

“Trust me. Feel your gut. Maybe your mouth say no but your heart cant lied”, Sung Rin winked to you.

*She got the point. Hmm whatever, I don’t want to think bout it anymore*

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

It’s recess time. You and Sung Rin were about to go to the canteen then suddenly L.Joe grab your hands.

“Mind if you having a lunch with me???”

You turned to Sung Rin. Sung Rin just grinned to you.

“Go ahead, I don’t mind”

“Ahh, you also can join us”, L.Joe rubbed his neck.

“Ahh it’s okay L.Joe. I have a thing to do with Infinite but don’t do anything bad to my friend. Arasso?”

You looked at both of them with confused. *Duhh, I still don’t give my answer yet. Aish Han Sung Rin*

“Dae! Arasso! Don’t worry about it!”, L.Joe gave her a smirk.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

You followed L.Joe to his favourite place to lounging with Teen Top during recess time.

The place is at the garden beside the canteen. Not many students there.

“Noona!”, suddenly someone called you and you saw the trio maknae waved to you.

You smiled and waved back.

“Aww I already miss you noona. When you want to come to our house again? I miss your delicious macaroni!”, Niel said non-stop.

You giggled. “Hmm, if I have time, next week maybe I can go there. Okay?”, you held you pinky promise.

“Yeay! Noona want to come again! L.Joe hyung, you’re so lucky to have Ah Ra noona!”, Ricky cheerly said.

You blushed with his words. L.Joe just smirked.

Then Chunji came to all of you while brought a plastic of fast food. You looked at him confusedly.

“Where’d you get all of this?? We not supposed to go out from school aite??” you asked him inonnecently.

“Duhh Ah Ra, am I look that badass? C.A.P hyung gave to me. Kaja kaja lets eat” Chunji excitedly opened the McD burger and eat.

You and L.Joe shared your double burger together while the trio maknae share the fried chicken.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

In the same time, Sung Rin was lounging with Infinite at the canteen.

“Ah Ra’s very closed to Teen Top now”, Woohyun pouted.

“I wonder if she still remember us or not”, Dongwoo made a sad expression which made Sung Rin laughed.

“Duhh, how can she will forget Infinite. Lets just give her a chance to know new friends okay? She will never forget us. Don’t worry”, Sung Rin try to comfort Infinite.

“Hmm, looks like I have new rival now”, L said and make a derp face.

“Best man win Myungsoo. Do your best!”, Sung Rin gave him a winked.

“Teen Top, why you have to transfer to this school back. Aishh, such a blocker” Hoya said and made an annoyed face.

 

A/N :

Woah ! this chapter is longer than I thought =.= LOL

I’m having a writer block right now ! seriously =_=

I hope I wont disappoint you :/

Sorry for breaking up my promise to give double update yesterday ><

I'm soo busy till i forget abouth this , mianhae *bowed

Btw do comment in each chapters and subscribed me :)

Keep supporting me ! :D

Befriend ya ? :)