CHAPTER 18

BABY, YOU AND ME

You woke up a bit earlier today. It’s 6am. You smiled alone. The first things you think after woke up, it’s about L.Joe.

“My oppa”, you said and smiled.

You then find your handphone.

“Ah where I put it??”, you find around your bed but it’s none.

“Aish, I forgot. I don’t take it out from bag after returned to home yesterday. Pabo”, you said and quickly grab your bag and take your phone.

You checked your phone, there was a message from L.Joe.

“Yeobo, good night. Dream about me. I love you. Muah! :*”-L.Joe.

You smiled alone while reading his text message. Then you reply it.

“Oppa! Wake up wake up! Teeheee~ . excited to see you today. I’ll make a lunch box for you :)”

 

After sent the message, your check your phone again. Then you noticed you got 5 missed call from L.

“OMO! I forgot to change the profile yesterday! Aishh!”, you mumbled alone.

“Why he called me so many times?? What he wants eh? I will see him at school today.”, you keep thinking.

 

You were heading to the bathroom to take a bath. After finished, you iron your school uniform and prepared to go to school. After already done yourself, you went downstair to take a breakfast and prepared a lunch box for L.Joe as you promised to him.

 

“What should I cook for him?”, you think for a while. You looked for the ingredients you already have.

“GOTCHA! I’m going to make Bokumbap (Kimchi Fried Rice)” you said happily.

You prepared all the ingredients you need and you started to cook it. While you cooked it, you also sang happily.

About 20minutes later, you’ve done your lunch box for L.Joe. You also décorate it nicely.

“Yeay! I’m done! Teeheee~”, you said and jump in joy.

“I hope you’ll like it oppa”, you said and smiled alone.

 

“It’s already 7pm. I should go now”, you said and left the house.

L.Joe already waiting for you in front of your house.

“Good morning my baby!”, he said while pet your head. You smiled shyly.

“Good morning oppa!”, you said.

“Lets go to school!”, he said ang hold your hand tightly. You giggled.

 

“Oppa-ah, Teen Top knew about our relationship?”, you asked him.

“Hmm not yet. Too lazy to tell em”, he replied and smiled to you.

“How about Infinite”, he asked back.

“Hmm they also don’t know yet. Let keep it secret first. I want to surprise them”, you laugh *evil laugh xD

L.Joe nodded and laugh to you.

As you reached the school, like usual, there will some girls looked at both of you jealousy. You also heard they exclaimed about you.

“They’re holding hands!!!”

“OMO, they look good together”

“It’s okay, if I wont get L.Joe oppa, other Teen Top oppas still single and I can get them too!”

 

You chuckled while heard they exclaimed about you and L.Joe.

“Waeyo?”, L.Joe asked you when he keep seeing you smiled alone.

“Your fangirls so funny. They keep exclaimed about you, Teen Top and even us.” You laugh and pointed to the some girl group who busy spazzing about you and L.Joe.

L.Joe looked at them. The girls noticed you pointed to them. they blushed and ran away.

“Pabo! Let them say what they want. The most important, I already have you”, L.Joe said while pinch your cheek.

You blushed and also touched with his words. You gave him your sweetes smiled.

 

Then both of you walked to your own locker and put your stuff there. Then both of you entered your classroom. Before you enter your class, you looked around to find Infinite. You want to see L this morning. Unfortunately, they’re not here.

*Where’d they go??*

 

***

 

You felt really bored on the class. You looked at L.Joe who sit beside you. He already fall asleep. You smiled alone while looked at him.

*He looked an innoncent child when he sleep.*

 

Then you turned to Sung Rin who sit beide your right. He looked so focus in the class. You take your sticky note and write something on it. Then you put in on Sung Rin’s table.

“I want to tell you smoething >_<”

She read the notes and turned to you. She write back on the notes.

“Huh? What you want to tell me?? Excited! :P”

“Don’t laugh at me kayy?”

“I’m not promised :P”

You read the notes and looked at her. She looked at you and you made your puppy eyes. She giggled.

“Okay okay. I wont laugh. What you want to tell me?”

“I’M DATING!!! :”)

“Mwoh?!!”, Sung Rin asked you in surprised. The teacher noticed it. All the students also eyed to both of you.

 

“Ms. Sung Rin and Ah Ra, want to share what are you talking about”, the teacher asked to both of you while touched her glass.

Both of you just grinned to her. “Hee, nothing teacher. You can continue”, Sung Rin said.

She nodded.

“Ah Ra, please wake up L.Joe.”, she oredere. You gulp.

“Dae!”, you replied.

 

Slowly, you wake him up.

“L.Joe-ah, wake up. The teacher asked you to wake up”, you whisepered to him.

“Yeobo-ah, let me sleep for a while. I’m so sleepy. I cant sleep yesterday because of you”, he said while still buried his face on the desk.

Your face reddened as a tomato when he said like that. You smiled alone.

“It’s up to you. But once the teacher punish you, don’t blame me”, you said.

Then you continue to talk to Sung Rin.

 

“Lets continue”, you write on the new sticy notes.

“Wait wait! Are you dating? Seriously?!”

“Yup :)”

“With who??! MYUNGSOO???”

You gulped. *Myungsoo??*. then you continue writing.

“Nope nope! :p”

“Then who? :(“

“L.Joe :P”

Sung Rin read the notes and quickly turned to you with wide eyes.

“Are you serious?!”, she whispered to you. You giggled and nodded.

She looked at you and smiled. “Congrats my friend!”, she said while hugged you.

“I hope you will be last forever with him”, she said.

“Kamsa my chingu”, you replied and hugged her back.

 

***

 

It’s already a recess time. You and L.Joe went to the place where both of you and Teen Top always lounging.

“Hi Ah Ra! Long time no see”, Chunji greeted you. You smiled sweetly to him.

“Hi!”, you replied.

“Hmm lets eat!”, L.Joe said and try to avoid Chunji from talking to you. you and Chunji just laugh to him.

“Someone is jealous”, Chunji said and hit L.Joe back. L.Joe smirked.

Today, the trio maknae didn’t came to school. L.Joe said they have something to do today.

“L.Joe, I’m going first. School today plus the stupid trio maknaes need me now. See you after school today.”, Chunji said. L.Joe nodded and you just looked he walked away.

 

“Okay! Now give me my lunch box!”, L.Joe said like a child. You laugh with his childish manner.

“Here you are!”, you gave him the lunch boc you made for him.

“Rilakkuma!! Aww! It’s too cute too eat!”, L.Joe said when he saw the food. You giggled.

#the lunchbox looked like this :

 

“Just eat it. I’m sorry if it taste . This is my first time”, you said.

L.Joe nodded and try his first feed. You looked at him and wait for his comments.

L.Joe then looked at you and smiled.

“DELICIOUS!”, he said and continue eating. You giggled.

“Let me feed you”, you chuckled at him. you opened your mouth a bit and he fed you.

“Delicious right?”, L.Joe said and made you blushed.

“I’m so lucky to get a girlfriend who know to cook”, he praised you.

“After this, I’ll cook what you want to eat. Arasso?”, you said. You felt really happy if someone loved your cooking. It felt that the person know how to apprecite your hardwork trying to cook the food.

 

***

 

“Sung Rin-ah, where Ah Ra?”, L asked Sung Rin when he don’t see you around.

“Ohh, she with L.Joe right now”, Sung Rin said.

“Where?”

“The place Teen Top always lounging when recess time”, Sung Rin said.

“Oh okay”, L said and walked away.

 

He went to the place Sung Rin said to him. Once he reached there, he see L.Joe was feeding you. His heart hurted and he felt very jealous when he saw the intimacy between L.Joe and you.

*No! no! They only friends. Don’t think too much Myungsoo*

L looked at you for a while before he walked away and left the place.

 

A/N :

What’s with L going to do???

Sorry if this chappie too long and boring >.<

I’m trying my best to eloborate this chappie.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes and typos >.<”

Subscribed and comments if you like this story :)

Kamsahamnida^^