CHAPTER 15

BABY, YOU AND ME

 

-Flashback-

 

“Ah Ra……” L grab your hand.

“Yup??” as you turned back, you suddenly you felt something touch your lips. L had kissed your lips!!

You stunned for a while. About a few seconds after that you jolted.

You pushed L from you. L also shock with the sudden incident.

“Mianhae!”, you said.

“I’ll go home first. Take care L”, you quickly open the car door and ran to your house.

 

-flashback end-

 

“He kissed me??? OMO!”, you touched your lips and remember the incident.

“What’s wrong with him?? My precious lips has been stole!”, you keep mumbled and touched your lips but then you smiled alone.

You also dont know your feeling. Mad? Upset? Happy??

You keep thinking about the incident the whole day. You still cant believed it yet.

“Should I feel angry towards him??? No! no! no! I cant. Hmm ottoke?!!” you sighed.

 

***

 

Next morning, you woke up usually and prepared for your school. As usual, L.Joe already waited for you in front your house.

 

“Hey! Good morning!”, He greet and give you his sweetest smiled that could make your heart pound.

*His smile!! Duhh, keep calm Ah Ra. Whatsupp with you today?*

You smiled back to him. “Morning Lee Byunghyun”.

He stared at you and pouted.

“Waeyo??”, you asked.

“I don’t like someone call my fullname. Plus, I hate my name”

You giggled. “Yah, appreciate your name. Your parents gave the best name for you”, you patted his head.

“Aish! Arasso arasso!”, he said while touch his head.

 

Then both of you silence for a while. Taking a good air in the morning maybe.

 

“L.Joe-ah”, you called him.

“Hmm? Waeyo?”, he turned to you.

“If someone kissed you, what does it means to you??” you asked him.

“Mwoh?” he giggled.

“Why you suddenly asked this question?” L.Joe still giggled

“Wae?? Cant I?” you paused and looked at him with annoying face.

“If it’s a girl, so maybe she likes me. If he’s a boy, maybe he want some kick from me”, L.Joe laughed with his last sentence so do you.

“Pabo!”, you giggled.

“Ehm have you kissing someone before this??” you suddenly asked him.

“Mwoya?”, L.Joe turned to you and then smiled alone.

“Of course! i had kissed my mom” he said and chuckled.

“Yah! Aishh pabo. I mean someone you loved”, you made your annoying face again which made L.Joe laughed.

“Okay okay, I know that. Just love to tease you. Ehee~. Hmm I have kiss only once”, he said and looked down.

You looked at him. “Serious????” you make i-don’t-believe-you face expression.

He giggled. “Yah, am I look that ert?”.

You giggled and nodded.

“Yes, I have kissed just once. With someone I loved”, he said while looked down.

You could feel a sad feeling from his voice and somehow, you could feel a jealousy feeling in your heart.

*What’s wrong with me??*

 

*** 

 

You reached at school with L.Joe and from far you could see Infinite waved to you.

“Look’s like they waiting for you. See you after this”, L.Joe said and heading to the classroom. You nodded.

 

“Ah Ra!”, greasy Woohyun called you while doing his aegyo. You really cant hold your laugh.

“Yah Woohyun! Stop doing that aegyo. Pabo”, you patted his head.

He giggled and still continue doing the aegyo.

Then, L came to you. You felt really nervous and shy to meet him after the incident.

“Hi cutie!”, he said while pinch your cheeks. He acted like nothing happen between both of you.

*Does he forget everything????*

“Ah Ra-ah, lets lunch together today. We missed you. Now you always hang with Teen Top.”, Hoya said and made his puppy eyes to seduce you.

“Yup! We thought you’re gonna forget us”, Dongwoo said.

You burst into laugh again. “How can I forget all my bestfriend. Okay, lets lunched together!”, you said cheerfully.

“I’m going to my class. See you after this guys! Please don’t skip your class!”, you warned them.

They grinned to you. “I cant promise”, Hoya said.

You sighed.

“Sung Rin, lets enter the class”, you called her when you saw her with Sungyeol came from nowhere.

 

***

 

Kriiiingggggggggggg!!!!!!!! The bell rang. It’s a recess time.You packed your things and ready to go to the canteen.

“Ah Ra, I’m going first. Want to meet my Yeollie”, Sung Rin said with her bright smiled.

You nodded and smiled to her. “Okay!”

You felt really happy to see her with Sungyeol, her crush from 1st grade.

Then L.Joe poked you. You turned to see him.

“Ah Ra, want to go to recess with me??”

“Mianhae L.Joe, I already promised with Infinite. Next time okay??”, you gave him your angelic smiled that can make everyone fall for you. He smiled back.

“Okay! Send my regards to them. Especially L”, he smirked.

“Dae! I’m going first!”, you walked to the canteen.

 

As you reached the canteen, Infinite already waited for you. After buying your food, you take a seat with them. Some of the girls students looked at you with jealousy.

 

L also take a seat beside you.

“Ah Ra, take this”, L gave you some green vegetables for you since you don’t take vegetables.

“L! I don’t want this”, you put back the vegetables into his plate.

“Andwae! You must eat this! For your health”, he took back the vegetables and put into your plate back.

“Aish, dae!”, you sighed and follow his commands.

"Ahh before i forget, L.Joe sent his regards to you"

"What he wants?"

"Molla"

 

You and Infinite having some citcat till Dongwoo suddenly open a topic about a kissing scene in the video he has watched yesterday.

“You watched Dongwoo hyung???!”, the lemon candy Sungjong asked in disbelieve.

“I coincidentally watched it. I found it on Gyu gege hyung computer and then I watched it. I don’t know it was a video!”, Dongwoo said and pretend himself.

“I don’t believe you”, Hoya said.

“Yah! I just see the kissing scene and then I closed the video”, Dongwoo still pretend himself.

 You somehow felt really embarrassed with the topic.

“Yah yah, lets talking about something else”, you said.

 

Then suddenly, L whispered to you.

“I loved your soft lips”, he smirked. You face was madly blushed with his words. Your face reddened as a tomato.

“L!!!”, you yelled and hit him.

“Yah yah yah! It’s hurted!”, L said while cried.

You still hit him, but not to hard. Infinite looking at both of you confusedly.

Then L closer his face to you.

“Want me to kiss you again in front of them??”, L said which made your face blushed even more.

Infinite looked at you disbelieve.

“You’re kissing?!!!”, Sungyeol suddenly asked.

“Huh?!! No! no! it’s not like that………”, you replied. You also don’t know what should you answer right now.

“Yah L! Why you kissed him! Aishh! That should be me first!”, Woohyun said and pouted.

You  sent a death glare to L.

*Watch out L!*

L just laughed with his friends reaction and your reaction.

“Yah, I’m sorry”, he said while pinch your cheeks

“Pabo!”, you patted his head again. He chuckled.

“You don’t mad right?”, he asked in concern.

“Molla”, you replied.

“Mianhae Ah Ra”, he said and pouted. You laugh.

“Just forget everything”, you said and smiled to him.

 

A/N :

Hi! chapter 15 is up and I hope you’ll like it

Sorry for not updating this few days ><”

School already started and I have a lot of homework to do plus with my extra classes, tuition and so on. I also having bad writer block right now. Mianhae *bowed 90 degree^^

I’m so sorry if my story is too boring >.<

Sorry for any typos in this chappie because I’m too lazy to re-read it again. Forgive all my grammar mistakes too :P

Keep support me guys! Do comments and subscribed if you like it^^

You really make my day! *hugged and kissed

Kamsahamnida^^

#this is a second poster i do by my own. i know it kinda messy >.< . i'm still learning how to make a nice poster xD