CHAPTER 2 : TEEN TOP

BABY, YOU AND ME

 

Infinite and Sung Rin looked at you.

“You don’t know them?!”, Infinite asked.

You make your weird expression and shooked your head.

“Ahh, I forget. You’re enter this school last year right?”, Hoya said.

 

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

“They also kingka and gangster just like us here. But they moved to other school last year and comeback again this year. I thought it only a rumours about their comeback to this school but look it really real now.” Dongwoo revealed the story about them.

You nodded.

“But the blonde guy one is a new student here. Before this he follow his parents to overseas. He is L.Joe. He is the badass among them. I heard he was so flirty and even having one night with 3 girls once. Oh that t!” Woohyun said dissatisfied. Infinite also nodded.

 

“Bwoh?!!” Your eyes grew bigger and your jawline dropped. You gave them unbelieveable look.

*Is it he is that badass?*

 

“When they moved to other school last year, you enter this school. That’s why you don’t know about them”, Sungyeol said. Sung Rin who sit beside him also nodded.

You listened to their story very well and solemn. You’re very interested to know about them. Before this, you thought only infinite is the kingka at this school until they come.

 

“By the way, how can you know a lot about them oppa? Have you fight to each other before?”

“Nope! We never fight to each other but both of us really can’t get well along. So far both of us never messed up with each other. But I promised, if one of them dare to touch you, I’m going to fight them myself”, Dongwoo said with full of confidence.

“Hyung-ah! Stop talking nonsense. How can you fight 6 of them by yourself. Pabo!”, Sungjong said and make i-don’t-believe-you face expression.

“Yah! Don’t looked down at me! You don’t know your hyung really well”

You cant hold your laugh when heard their stupid conversation.

 

“They also a well known group in this town. Just like us. They had involved with some big fight. I heard that they had won a fight with Block B also with big group like ZE:A”, Hoya said.

 

“Woah, they’re cool too just like oppa but not the blond one”, you said.

“Yah yah! Our group is a way cooler than them okay. We also had won some big fight with BTOB and EXO”, Sungyeol said proudly. L who sit beside him also nodded and agreed with him.

 

“Eh you said they have 6 members, so where’s the another one?”

“He is C.A.P. The leader of teen top. He has entered DK college now”, Sung Rin interrupt.

You nodded yourself. So far, you satisfied with their explaination about Teen Top.

 

“No wonder the girls here are so admire to them. They just like Infinite oppa”, you said to yourself.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

A/N :

The past about Teen Top have been revealed xD

So how was it ?

I know, lame and creepy chappie right? *sighed :/

Btw, keep support, comments and subscribed me!

No silent reader okay? Befriend okay ? :D