CHAPTER 21 : LUNCH WITH ME

BABY, YOU AND ME

 

“Hyung! you’re dating with Ah Ra noona?!!” - Ricky

“Hyung! Why you don’t tell us!” –Thick lips Niel

“I should confess to her first before you. Aishh” - Chunji

“OMO! Ah Ra is dating with L.Joe?!! You should date with me instead!” – Greasy Woohyun

“Oh my girl!!” - mental breakdown Hoya

“Yah I don’t believe it!! Andwae!” – Choding Yeollie

“OH Myyy Noonaaaa!!!!!!” - Sungjong

 

You and L.Joe burst into laugh when see their reaction about your relationship. Now both Infinte and Teen Top already knew about your relationship. The news also spread quickly to the whole school. Some of the girls cry because you got L.Joe. You just ignored what his fan girls want to say. L.Joe also don’t want you to think about it.

***

“Huh! What a tired day!”, L.Joe said while scretching his hands. You giggled to him. Both of you walked from the school.

“Tired with the stupid question your fan girls ask about us?”, you said and smirked.

“I smell something fishy. Someone is jealous”, L.Joe smirked.

“Anii!”, you said and denied the facts that actually you felt a bit jealous.

“Don’t lie! I know that!”, L.Joe said and give you backhugged. You chuckled and let him hugged you.

“Yeobo-ah, can I stay at your house for a while?”

“Mwoh??”, you asked with your eye widen

“Please?”, L.Joe said and made his puppy eyes. Try to seduce you. You laughed at him.

“Dae dae”, you said and poked his nose.

“Yeay! That’s my girl!!”, he said and kissed your cheeks. You just smiled sheepishly to him.

***

Both of you arrived at your house. This is the second time L.Joe enter your house after the last incident that you almost be .

 

“I’m sorry. It’s kinda messy. I don’t have time to tidy up the things”, you smile and rubbed your neck.

L.Joe giggled at you. “It’s okay yeobo. It’s still consider clean and neat for me”, he said and pinch your cheek. You smiled shyly to him.

“You want anything??” , you asked him.

“I’m hungry”, he said and pouted like a child.

“If you want to eat, go find something at the kitchen”, you said.

“But I want to eat your cooking”, he said like a child. You burst into laugh.

“Childish! Go cook by yourself”, you said and stick out your tongue. Then you ran.

L.Joe is about to catch you and you’re running from him.

 

“Okay! Okay! I’ll cook for you. Stop chase for me”, you said while gasping some air.

“Yeay!! I love you yeobo!”, L.Joe said and lifted you. You and him laugh to each other.

“I’m going to cook. You can watch the television or walked around the house if you want”, you said and pointing to the television and around the living room. L.Joe nodded and see you’re going to the kitchen.

 

He switch on the television and watch the tv program. After that he is going somewhere.

*I should see around*, he said and looking around the house. While he looked around the living room, suddenly his eyes glued at to the big frame at the wall.

There is the picture of your family and you when you still a child

*Is this her family?? Aww her childhood. She’s cute. No wonder she is so beautiful and cute now* he smiled alone.

 

“Oppa-ah! Lets eat!”, you called L.Joe when you already finished cook.

“Dae dae! I’m coming!”, he said and came to you with his sweet smiled.

You cooked a kimchi and ddukbokki. You also prepared a jug of orange juice. You put the ddukbokki and kimchi into the plate and give to him .

 

“It look delicious! I cant wait to eat it!”, L.Joe said excitedly. You smiled to him.

“Taste it. I’m sorry if it’s not delicious”, you said.

L.Joe fed the ddukbokki. After 3-4 chew, he smiled to you.

“So delicious!!!!”, he said and continue eating. You smiled satisfiedly to him.

Both of you really enjoyed the lunch together.

 


 

 

A/N :

What the heck I’m writing this chappie? >.<

I’ve no idea. My exam made I lost all my idea T_T

By the way, someone is asking me to write a chappie o.O

Should I or shouldn’t I?? Help me by clicking the poll pleaseee

 

 

I’m begging you *puppy eyes

I’m not good in writing chappie, but if you want, maybe I can ask a help from my other friend here.

By the way sorry for the short, boring and lame chappie update *bowed deeply.

Thanks for reading, comments and subscribed this story :)

I loveeeee youuuuu! :* *hugged