CHAPTER 22 : YOU'LL NEVER GET THE HAPPY ENDING

BABY, YOU AND ME

 

*I think I should put some conflicts now. It’s already chapter 22^^

 

It’s already evening. L.Joe still stay at your house. Both of you are enjoyed watching The Avenger movie while having some citcat. L.Joe was cuddling you and you lean your head on his shoulder.

 

Call me, call me girl, Gominhaji malgo naege wa, Be ma girl, would you be ma girl~~

Suddenly L.Joe phone rang.

“Yeboseyo. Hyung-ah, waeyo??”, he asnswered the call.

“Aishh, you disturb my sweet time. Haishh, dae dae. Arasso. Ppyongg!”, he then hung up the call.

 

You looked at him confusedly.

“Who’s calling you??”, you asked.

“CAP hyung. He want to see me. Some group messed up with Teen Top. We need to settle this matter as soon as possible. They need me now.”, L.Joe said and about to stand.

“Yeobo-ah, I’m sorry. I got to go now”, he said while pet your head.

“You want to fight right??”,. you asked him worriedly. You know, if he say that he want to settle the matter it mean that they will fighting to each other.

L.Joe smiled at you.

“Don’t worry, I wont as long as they respect me and my friends. Don’t worry”, he cupped your face.

“Promised?”, you pouted.

“Dae! Promised!”, he said and pinch your cheek. You just smiled to him.

 

You sent L.Joe till in front of your house gates,

“Oppa-ah, take care!”, you said and kissed his cheeks. L.Joe smiled sweetly to you.

“Dae! Don’t worry. Take care too yeobo. I love you!”, he said and give a peck on your lips. He pet your hair softly.

You smiled to him.

“I got to go now. Bye bye dear!”, he said and waved to you. You also waved to him back. Then you entered your house back.

 

In the same time, there’s someone who secretly stalked both of you. The stalker saw everything.

 

“Aww, so that’s his new girlfriend. I see it L.Joe”, the stalker said slowly. An evil smiled carved on its lips.

“I promised you L.Joe that you’ll never get the happy ending in your life. I promised you!! hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!”,the stalker laugh alone and walked away from his hidden place.

 

***

 

L.Joe rushed to their lounging house.

“What’s going on?”, L.Joe asked Teen Top when he saw Chunji sat on the couch helpless with some bruise on his face.

“Hyung was beaten up by Bang and Himchan”, Changjo exclaimed.

“What they want?! I don’t think we had messed up with them. !”, L.Joe release his anger. He cant bear to see his bestfriend was beaten up.

“Yah chill down”, C.A.P came and tapped his shoulder.

“What actually happen Chunji?”, CAP asked him.

“I don’t know too!. I was going to the super market to buy some food and I coincidentally meet the there. I just ignored them but they blocked me”, he said and pause a while.

“Then?”, Niel asked him.

“They told me that I……” Chunji hesitate to tell Teen Top the whole story.

“I what??”, L.Joe asked him.

“I’m playing fool with their dongsaeng, Sunhee”, Chunji said.

“What?!! Pabo! What you do with that girl? Aishhh. You really make a trouble”, L.Joe said and sighed.

“I don’t know that Sunhee is their dongsaeng! Plus that girl really likes me and I just give what she want”, he said.

“You’re making out with her, hyung?!”, Ricky asked disbelieve. Slowly, Chunji nodded his heads.

“Aishh! You got us into trouble!”, CAP said.

“I don’t know thing will become so complicated like this plus that don’t say anything. She give herself to me. She’s begging to me. I’m a man guys! Come on! I still have a hormones and of course I make it! I think that purposely do that and then she told to their  brothers that I’m playing fool on her! I think that is planning something!”, Chunji pretend himself.

“That make sense hyung!”, Changjo suddenly said and back up his hyung.

The other also nodded their heads.

“We should be careful after this. Tomorrow after school, we must to see B.A.P. I want to clear all this matter!”, C.A.P command to his dongsaeng.

They nodded and agreed.

 


 

A/N :

Hi guys! so here the double update^^

Okay, about the chappie, I will considered it and don’t forget to vote^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay, now who’s the stalker and Sunhee?

What happen after this? Tehee~~

Stay tuned okay?

Thanks for reading, comment and subscribed my story!! :D