CHAPTER 31 : Meet Mrs. Lee

BABY, YOU AND ME

The next morning you were awaken by the bright light that entred your room through the window. With the cold temperature, it's enough to make you to sort under your blanket. Then suddenly you felt a pair of hand was hugging you. You smiled as you turned it was L.Joe.

 

"Good morning yeobo", he said while land his chin on your shoulders.

"Good morning oppa", you said as enjoying the state for a while.

"Hmm lets up! I'll making you some breakfast okay??", you said as you release his hugged. He pouted.

"Let stay like this for a while", he said and you giggled.

"No no! Lets' get up!", you said and was heading to the bathroom. 

 

After you've finished bathed, you're went out from the bathroom with only a towel cover your body. L.Joe looked at you from top to toe. A smirked form on his lips. 

 

"Are you seducing me baby?", he said and wishpered to your ears. His hot breath really sent shiver down to your spine. But then you realised it.

"Yah! Go wash yourself! ert!", you said and hitted him slowly.

"Ouch!", he cried and smiled like an idiot to you.

"Aish, I just want to tease you. Okay, I'm going to bath now", he said and grinned to you.

 

After you're done preapred yourself, you went downstairs to make some breakfast for both of you.

"Hmm what should I cook for him?", you thought while rummage the refrigerator.

"Pancake?? Hmm sounds good! I'll make it!", you said and smiled.

 

You sang happily while prepared the breakfast. Suddenly someone was hugging you from the back.

"What you're cooking baby? It's really tempting", L.Joe said while looked at your pancake.

You smiled to him.

"Oppa-ah, why not you prepare a milk. I'm going to finish this", you said as you command him to prepare the milk. He nodded.

 

"We're done! Lets eat!", you said as both of you've done the breakfast.

"Let me taste your food first! Hmmm....", L.Joe said and quickly put piece of the pancake and fed into his mouth.

"Hmm delicious!", he said and continue eating. You laughed to him.

"Eat as long as you want", you said to him.

 

Both of you really enjoy the morning. It seems like both you re a newly bride that having their first morning together. While both of you enjoyed the breakfast, you and him also talked non-stop together. 

 

"Yeobo-ah, lets meet my mom today", L.Joe said to you once you've finished your breakfast.

"Mwoh?! But I'm not ready yet!", you said as you widen your eyes. He chuckled.

"Dont worry. My mom doesnt eat people", he said and laughed.

"Hmm what your mom will think about me? Will she likes me??", you asked him worriedly.

He nodded like a child.

"I'm sure she will likes you! Trust me!", he said.

 

As you finished breakfast and cleaned the dishes, you prepared yourself nicely and ready to meet Mrs. Lee, L.Joe's mom. Even you're bit nervous, but you courage yourself to be brave.

 

*** 

"I'm nervous! What would your mom think about me", you asked worriedly. L.Joe giggled.

"Trust me. I know my mom better than you. She sure will like my taste", he said as he winked to you.

 

While both of you were too bus talking to each other, then suddenly both of you meet with Hyejin.

 

"Oh hey!", she greeted both of you with her wide smile. She was about to hug you but suddenly L.Joe push you to his side.

"What you want?", L.Joe asked coldly.

"Yah oppa! It's not how to treat someone who greet to us nicely", you scolded him.

He just made his poker face and go away.

Hyejin looked at both of you and smirked.

 

"Mianhae Hyejin-ah. I dont know why he's so cold towards you. Mianhae. I have to catch him. See you again Hyejin! Ppyong!", you said as you ran towards L.joe.

"Lee Byunghyun!", you called his name. He turned to you.

"Waeyo?"

"Aishh! I dont understand you", you said and pouted.

"What?"

"Why you dislike her?"

"Simple. Because she's "

"How you know she's ? Dont judge a book by it's cover"

"I know her better than anyone else. I warned you again. Please dont befriend with her. I dont like it. Arasso?", L.Joe said and left you.

"Yah! Lee Byunghyun!", you chased him. He smirked.

"Aisshh I dont know what happen between you and her. But I wont promised I cant befriend with her. She's too nice to me", you said and pouted.

 

L.Joe stopped and so do you. Then he bend himself to face you. He cupped you.

"She's something. From the first time I meet with her at school, I could feel that she's not as inonncent as she look. I just dont want anything bad happen to you. Okay?", L.Joe said and caressed your cheek. You blinked your eyes few times and left out a big sighed.

"Dae. Arasso!"

"Thats my girl!", he said and tapped your nose.

 

About 10 minutes walked, both of you reached in front of his house.

"Lets enter", he said. You followed him entered the house. It was a big-modern house. You stunned a while with the beaty decoration of the house.

"Omma! I'm home!", L.Joe said as he entered his house.

Suddenly somone patted his head.

"Ouch!", he cried.

"Yah Byunghyun!! Did omma tell you before this?? Tell omma where you want to go! You always dissepeared like that! I've called your friends and no one know where you've been! Aishh this kid!"

 

You quite shocked with the sudden incident.

"Mianhae ahjumma. He's with me yesterday. Sorry for burden you", you said and bowed 90 degree to her. She looked quite surprised to see you. She urned to L.Joe who just grinned to her.

"Omma-ah, this is my girlfriend, Shin Ah Ra. Ah Ra-ah, this is my omma", L.Joe introduced.

"Oh mianhae. I didnt realise that L.Joe's brought you here", Mrs. Lee said as she smiled to you. You smiled to her.

"Anyyeong ahjumma. I'm Shin Ah Ra. L.Joe's friend", you said as you bowed again to her.

"Byunghyun-ah, why you dont tell omma that you'll bring her today. Omma didnt prepare anything special today"

"Oh it's okay ahjumma. I also came here coicidentally", you said as you smiled to her.

 

"Wait here, let me asked the maid to prepare some drink for you", Mrs. Lee said as she asked her maid to prepared drink for you.

"Omma-ah, I'm going upstairs. Treat her nicely!", L.Joe said and grinned to both of you before left. You could feel how nervouse you are.

*Pabo L.Joe! Why she left me alone!*

 

At first you're shy to have some conversation with Mrs. Lee but after she asked you about yourself, your family, your life, both of you were getting comfortable. You also called her omma as she asked you to call her like that.

 

About 2 hours at L.Joe's home, at last you decide to go home. Mrs. Lee want to asked her driver to sent you but you refused it nicely. At last she just asked L.Joe to sent you home by a car. Before you left the house, somehow you heard a little conversation between L.Joe and his mom at the kitcehn. That time, you're about to go to the toilet.

 

"I like her. She look nicer than Hyejin", his omma said and smiled.

"Of course! I know omma will like her too", L.Joe replied.

"Take care of her properly. Go sent her after this. Use my car"

"Arasso omma!",

 

Quickly you went to the living room back. You've already forgotten your desire to go to the toilet.

 

*** 

 

In the car.

 

"Oppa-ah, can I asked you something??"

"What?"

"What's your relationship with Hyejin??"

 

L.joe suddenly coughed when you asked the question.

"I dont know her", he lied.

You looked at him disbelief.

"Can I trust you??"

"Of course yeobo. I'm your boyfriend. You should trust me", he said and smiled to you. You just smiled to him and nodded.

"Why you ask??" L.Joe asked you

"I'm just wonder" you said as you looked outside the window, L.Joe nodded himself.

*I'm sorry yeobo-ah. I dont think I can tell you the truth now*

 

"Okay! We're arrived", L.Joe said as both of you reached in front of your house.

"Gumowo oppa!", you said and smiled to him. He pecked you on your lips.

"Take care of yourself okay? I love you", he said and pet your hair. You nodded and replied.

"I love you too oppa! Take care of yourself too. Ppyong!", you said as you dropped from the car.

 

You waved to him before entere the house


A/N :

Hi guys! So here your updates!

I dont know why this chapter turn to be like this >.<

I think about something but i'm writing about something LOL xD

I hope I'm not confusing you all. I try my best how to put Hyejin into each chapter and how to create the conflict xD

I promised you that the next chapter will be a not-so-conflict chappie . teheeee~~~ XD

I hope you'll like this chapter. Sorry for any mistakes, grammar and typos.

Do comments and subscribed! ILAPPCHUUU all! :)