CHAPTER 28

BABY, YOU AND ME

L.Joe quickly went to your house after the school ended. He also bought you some foods and medicine for you.

 

Knock! Knock! Knock!

“Shin Ah Ra, I’m coming!”, he said excitedly.

 

The door opened and without words he hugged you.

“Yeobo-ah, how are you?? I bought you something”, he said while hugged you tightly.

“Yeobo-ah, why you don’t hug me back?”, he said and pouted when you didn't respond to him.

 

Suddenly he saw you at the back of the person he hugged.

“Yah L.Joe!”, you called him and burst into laugh.

Quickly L.Joe release his hugged and realized that he was hugging a wrong person. His face was extremely blushed.

“Mianhae!”, he said and bowed many times.

“OMO Ah Ra-ah, is that your boy? How funny he is”, the person said.

You really cant hold your laughed.

“Yah! Don’t laugh at me!”, L.Joe said when he was fooled by you.

“Lets enter first”, the person asked L.Joe to enter.

He smiled shyly and enter the house.

 

He sat beside you. You still giggling while looking at him. L.Joe just sent a death glared to you.

“Okay! Okay! Mianhae!”, you said while tried to hold your laughed.

“Oppa-ah, this is my aunt. Aunt, this is L.Joe. A boy I told you earlier”, you said and wink to her.

L.Joe face reddened again.

*What she told to her aunt about me? Aishhh Ah Ra*

 

L.Joe smiled shyly to your aunt and then introduced himself.

“Anyyeonghaseyo, Lee Byunghyun imnida but aunt can call me L.Joe for short. Sorry for my over attitude earlier”, he said and bowed 90 degree.

Your aunt smiled sheepishly to him.

“It’s okay my dear. By the way, I’m Mrs. Park Chunyang, Ah Ra’s aunt”, she said and smiled to L.Joe.

“You bought something for Ah Ra? Let me served it for both of you”, Mrs. Kim offered.

L.Joe hand her a meal he bought for Ah Ra. Mrs. Park took it and walked to the kitchen and left both of you. Before she left to the kitchen, she winked to you.

 

“Your aunt?”, L.Joe asked you when her aunt went to kitchen.

“Yup! My closest aunt”, you said and smiled to him.

“Why she come here??”, he asked again.

“You will know after this”, you said and grab his hand and went to the kitchen.

 

“Aunt-ah, lets lunch together!”, you said excitedly and took a seat.

“Kaja!”, Mrs. Park smiled.

L.Joe took a seat beside you while Mrs. Park took a seat at the corner of the table.

 

“So L.Joe, how long you have know my niece?”, she asked L.Joe.

“4 months maybe”, he said.

“Are you serious with my niece??”, she asked again and this question made L.Joe chocked.

“Oppa, are you okay?”, you gave him a water and his back.

“Aunt! Don’t ask him question like that. Aishhh”, you said which made Mrs. Park laughed.

“Nae! I’m serious with her. I love her”, L.Joe said when he already okay. You  turned to him. You touched with his words.

Mrs. Park nodded and smiled to both of you.

“If like that, I hope you can take care of my niece really well. I love her so much and I already assume her as my own daughter. I don’t have a kids actually”, she said.

L.Joe smiled to her.

“Don’t worry aunt, I will take care of her!”, he said confidently.

 While three of you were enjoying your lunch, then Mrs. Park got something to tell both of you.

 

“Ah Ra-ah, you know right that you're going to be the next heir in your father company?”, she asked.

L.Joe turned to you and widen his eyes.

“Your father got own company?! You never tell me this”, he said and pouted.

Your aunt and you chuckled.

“You never asked me”, you said and stick out your tongue.

“Ah Ra-ah, when you already graduate your high school, I want you take over your father’s company. Aunt has to help your uncle business. I don’t have enough time to take a look at your father company”, she said.

“But aunt, I don’t know how to manage a company”, you protest.

“Don’t worry, I already sent your name to a well-known university in Korea and you’re going to take a business management course there”

 

L.Joe looked at both of confusedly.

 

“L.Joe-ah, if I’m not mistaken, your father also own a big company right??”, suddenly Mrs. Park asked him.

“Mwoh??! How you know??”, he asked confusedly. You also widen your eyes.

You don’t know that before this he was a son’s of a well-known people. You thought he only a street gangster which don’t have anything. LOL

“I know your parents”, Mrs.Park said.

He nodded.

 

“Ah Ra, L.Joe, I think I’m going first. I got a lot of things to do”, she said when she already finished her lunch and washed the dishes.

 

Both of you nodded. After both of you finished your lunch, you sent her till the gates.

 

“Ah Ra-ah, take care of yourself okay? Just call aunt if you want anything. Study hard on your study”, she said and pet your hair. You smiled and nodded to her.

“And you L.Joe, I really hope you can take care of Ah Ra. You’re lucky to have her”, she said smiled to L.Joe.

You smiled shyly when your aunt praised you. L.Joe smiled to her.

“Dae! Arasso! Don’t worry!”, he said while made a salute to her.

Both of you and your aunt laughed with his playful manners.

 

“Okay, I’m going first. See you again! Ppyong!”, your aunt waved to both of you before she entered her car.

 

Both of you entered the house back.

“Are you okay now?”, L.Joe asked you while touched your forehead.

“Yup! But my body still hot. Thanks for taking care of me”, you said and smiled to him.

“Hmm, you don’t tell me about your parents”, he said and pouted.

You giggled.

“Same with you”, you said and stick out your tongue.

“Okay, now what you want to know bout me and my family?”, L.Joe asked you.

“Anything!”, you said and grinned to him.

“Okay. I’m the only son of Mr. Lee Junsuh and Mrs. Lee Ji-eun. My dad own an electronic company while my mom only a housewife. Before this, I followed my parents move to Beaverton, California and I come back at the end of the year. I’m study at T.O.P elementary school till last 2 years before I left Korea and comeback and continue study at DK high school along wth my friends. Enough??”

You giggled to him.

“Wow! More than enough!”, you said and laughed. He grinned to you.

“How about you??”, he asked you.

“I’m the only daughter of Mr. Shin Young-Jae and Mrs. Shin Chan-sook. They died on car accident 10 years ago when I’m 9 years old.  My dad own a largest hotel bussines here. When they passed away, one of my aunt sent me to an orphan because they said I will be an independence girl when I grew up but I ran away when I’m 12 years old and went to my aunt, Mrs. Park house. She took over my dad business. I stay with her till I’m 15 years old and I come back to this house. Every month, she will bank in some money to support myself. I’m study at Woolim elementary school along with Infinite and Sung Rin. That’s why I’m close with them. I continue my middle school at Woolim before I transfer to D.K high school last year” you told L.Joe your life story.

 

“I’m sorry about your parents”, he said.

You smiled to him.

“It’s okay. I can accept the fate that they already passed away”, you said and smiled to you.

“Yeobo-ah, from now on, I’m going to take care of you! I promised to you. I love you!”, L.Joe said and peck you on your lips.

You touched with his words.

“I love you too Lee Byunghyun. I’ll stay by your side even when you sad or happy till my last breath”, you said.

 

Both of you looked at each other. L.Joe crushed his lips against you. You opened your mouth a bit and he slip his tounge into your mouth. His tongue is playing on your mouth. You also do the same thing. From hot kiss, the kiss turned to passionate kiss.

“I love you Shin Ah Ra”, he said and kissed you passionately.

“I love you too Lee Byunghyun”, you said between the kiss.

 


 

A/N :

Cliffhanger! LOL xD

Should I put the chappie after this chappie??

Teheee~~

Enjoy guys!^^